Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos (33077 Views)

Aregbesola Receives UNIOSUN Medical Doctor Graduates From Ukraine / Nigerian Soldiers Receive Hero's Cheers From Jubilating Crowd In Borno. Photo / Wike Receives Wild Cheers From A Massive Crowd During Project Inspections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by chaxking(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
dainformant:
Governor Rauf Aregbesola received wild cheers from his people today in Osun state while driving to his office few hours ago in a convoy. While some citizens gathered for a rally earlier today to support the governor's impeachment, the governor was well greeted by his supporters on the streets of Osogbo.

Meanwhile, the impeachment rally which was organized by the Civil Societies’ Coalition for Emancipation of Osun State (CSCEO) -is still ongoing.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/governor-rauf-aregbesola-receives-wild.html
gullible fools.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by manchester1: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
paid crowd. instead of using that money 2 pay salary
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by akigbemaru: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Aregbesola cheers on her way to work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
I was in a Taxi one friday morning and the driver's phone rang, he picked it and he answered angrily "what! They did not tell us before now! Rara rara o, I can't come" when he ended the call, he started talking to himself "Bukola is coming from Abuja and we should go and welcome him at the airport, how much are they going to pay us self that I will waste all my time in the sun" he hissed.
Since that day, I knew most crowd hailing/welcoming polithiefcians are hired
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by tola268: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
they were obviously trying their luck to see if the Governor will drop them some Change angry

Now playing; Fela Kuti - Suffering and Smiling :embarassed
Those runing after him are uncivilize with little brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by asiwajumi(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
sheymoni:
Meanwhile pdp rented crowd are carrying banners asking for the state house of assembly to impeach him.

We are done with pdp in nigeria, they should get that into their skulls. Pdp won't be an option if Apc fails
I shake head. And now wish u leave in osun or any of your relatives. Osun where I saw a teacher earning 86k now begging for 2cups of garri . Osun where only bankers buy foodstuff alone now in the market and everybody turn aday farmer now to see food to eat.where pastors don't see people to pay tithe again,where politicians keep complaining bitterly outside and eat three meal square in their household Politics apart
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by dotyoung(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
One thing I know is that the government is for all the people. Not the public alone, nor the workers alone nor those in the authority... & they ought to strike a balance among themselves...
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by pduke: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
oduastates:
Idiotz do not understand that the purpose of government and governance is to serve the people. The payment of salary is simply a consequence of that.
In other words, civil servants and other public are there to serve the people.
I am not surprised that aregbesola is very popular. Only those on ground will understand.
There may be 60 teachers in a school out of which maybe 50 are not happy because of delayed payments.
However, in that same school, there are 1000 happy parents because their kids are being fed a good meal everyday .

Talkinf thrash as if you live in Osun state. I served in a school there and the meal is nuffin compared to good. and haven't you heard they are planning on scrapping the project becos they cannot go on with it. y embark on irrelevant projects in the first place just to embezzle money. If I have so much time I will say a lot abt d useless aregbesola.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by RAO1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
I understand y u ppl are so particular about d state of osun...mind u, it's not only baba kabiru dt is owing workers...... u can criticize But CONSTRUCTIVELY
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by RAO1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
pduke:

Talkinf thrash as if you live in Osun state. I served in a school there and the meal is nuffin compared to good. and haven't you heard they are planning on scrapping the project becos they cannot go on with it. y embark on irrelevant projects in the first place just to embezzle money. If I have so much time I will say a lot abt d useless aregbesola.
Fedding pupils is an irrelevant project to u. SMH!

who knows d state u r from and d condition of ur state...
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
keyzid:

Bloody king of thug receiving cheers from his miscreants.

Aregbese I used to be a fan of yours until I realized you are nothing but an unscrupulous fool. This poor civil servants have gone through the thick and thin working and serving their nation dutifully only for you to reward them with hunger, cheat, deceit and austerity. It's better you pay this people the reward of their sweat, or you face the wrath of the people.
#impeacharegbenow
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Sabado(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
na wich mumu post dis
does d minority pipu represent the whole pipu of osun
wah about the majority grinding in there house??
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 08, 2015
fejikudz:
grin suffering and smiling
i swear the kind juju aregbe the rascal take hold osun people na direct from satan himself..

Ftc.. i dedicate this space to David moyes aka dulIardinho aka baba Go slow
As you can see from the picture, those hailing him are motor park touts.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by tiptopy03(m): 4:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Most people commenting on this threads are not from Osun State, they dwell on media reports. Aregberascal himself knows that he has lost his popularity. All this are mere cajole... Eniyan meji ki padanu iro "two sets of people cant be victim of lies" if someone been deceived doesnt know that he is been deceived, the liar will know that he is deceiving someone. I can bet it, Aregbesola's days are numbered. All those that are hailing that what he has done to the people of Osun is the best of governance, I pray that the spirits of the dead workers, dead pensioners continue to haunt you. May you all experience the agonies of these workers. I can boldly say it here that ARegbesola is a devil incarnate
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Olayinka2607: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2015
o ye foolish, gossip & deceiving pdp, Wen re u go 2 jawo 4Rom spoilling d name dat God has build? Aregbesola gave his pple gud road, water, provided jobs 4 those dat 're lacks of it, free education, i don't know wat u still want him to do? ur ancestors dat were been rule in dat state b4, kin ni won se? is it not ur yeye Jo na tan dat u call Jonathan dat caused it? by empty d treasury. yeye pple. yeye vdv. yeye pdp
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Olayinka2607: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2015
d money dat suppose to b use for gud tins in Nigeria, ur yeye jonatan, Jo has spent it finished dat u called Jonathan has misused & empty our treasury in d name of campaign. whosoever dat say any negative things to dc governor will not make it in life, so u beta leave him alone now & continue in praying for him to pay d salaries.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by dataland: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2015
Cheapest Mtn data bundle ever at give away price

Buy mtn data valid for a month
check my profile for more details
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by gbastarlink: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2015
can someone pls tell me the kind of people hailling him, the agberos, drivers that don't expect anything from him as income but token bribe,
they don't feel what the real peoples of osun are feeling maybe they av given they money becos the situation in osun doesn't cos for celebration of so call mugus drivers and agboros
I can't blame them becos they don't kn that if the state situation is good they too will benefit from it.
but how dat we av heard a good news from the FG that they av bail them out, we hope for change! !!God bless irepodun,God bless osun state, God bless Lagos state, GOD BLESS NIGERIA! !!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Amorl(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2015
olalat:
D guy performed well in his first term before gradual reduction of his allocation. No governor has ever done what he did in history of osun state. Only that his financial projection was wrong nd his people understand that fact, d reason they show him understanding. Its a challenge wc he will surely overcome besides people do nt c PDP as an alternative in osun.
Yes, he did what no governor has ever done, I guess that's Y he's experiencing what no governor has ever experienced. In my own opinion, some of his projects are brilliant and successful(like the environmental programme 'Oclean' nd Health's O'ambulance). He'd increased government expenditure(like O'arugbo, O'Yes and the likes) without reasonable measures to increase government's income and generated revenue. As it is nw, only miracle can solve the problems on ground, I pity him tho', the state government is now considering mass retrenchment or massive cuts in salaries to cut government expenses. These problems could have bn avoided, like I said, the former Finance minister wasn't mute about the nation's doom (both present and proposed).

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Amorl(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Amorl(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2015
Olayinka2607:
d money dat suppose to b use for gud tins in Nigeria, ur yeye jonatan, Jo has spent it finished dat u called Jonathan has misused & empty our treasury in d name of campaign. whosoever dat say any negative things to dc governor will not make it in life, so u beta leave him alone now & continue in praying for him to pay d salaries.
Can u imagine....So unfortunate.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by bukky204: 9:05am On Jul 08, 2015
i dont blame them cos they are looking for something to eat.bunch of idiot
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by mudolak(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2015
I live in osun nd am nt politician osun ppl lov aregbesola because wen thin is in gud aregbesola paid worker 13month for four year one month bonus so worker nt complain then wen thin goes down osun citizen stand by him dey believe togeda will fall togeda wil rise
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by blackboy2star(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Wild indeed cheesy
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Layksaide(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
seedgreen:
Na who we go com believe now?
Following

I believe Osun people are not insane and silly, what you saw there are just hired thugs of AaaaaaPiiiiCeeee. They are handful of Weed smoking paid praise singers that are nothing but noise makers. Aregbese, Aregbepaniyan is a bastard and not an Osun man.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by tiptopy03(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
It is so pathetic that some people are yet to embrace The cheapest MTN data plan. They still live in the era of 350MB for 1000 naira which is of no match to the usage of data on android, IOS, windows phone and modems. This is unlike cheat package, it is legal and affordable. With 1100 naira (cash and bank wire) or 1200 airtime worth you can enjoy 1 gigabyte of mtn data. Give it a try, and you will be one of the host that are already enjoying this package. Contact us at tiptopy consult on via call, sms or whatsapp on 08067867807, 08138421163.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by pduke: 12:24am On Aug 04, 2015
RAO1:

Fedding pupils is an irrelevant project to u. SMH!

who knows d state u r from and d condition of ur state...

Just saw this... yes its an irrelevant project when there are no chalks to even teach the students. The chairs and tables are nt enough in the classes. No toilets in schools, no light (electricity) in school,no socket for teachers to plug phones,no fans in d staff room. No laboratories, some secondary schools like where i served has just 2 blocks. No chairs for teachers to sit in the staff rooms. Some schools can't even boast of bell. I can continue cos the lists goes on and on. U see there are lots of projects he could have embarked on to improve the standard of aosun Education. Their standard is wack. So the food shit is just not relevant cos when they come to school and eat and learn nuffin at d end of d day. What's d point? Was the school built for feeding or for the kids to learn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) / Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu / Why Abidemi Rufai Should Not Be Granted Bail – U.S. Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.