Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. (67826 Views)

19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) / "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality / Bishop T.D Jakes And Minister Joe Wright On Homosexuality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Your username though... undecided

As in eehhnn. Help am na! Help me too...
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by hamilton62(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

It's quite funny how you're such an advocate for Nigerian traditions, if there be such, when you have already abandoned your religion, dressing, entertainment, education - or lack thereof, etc.

Nature is replete with examples of homosexual behaviour in other animals. So you can say it's 'unnatural'.

A few years ago, some people believed - in their heart-of-hearts - that blacks were inferior to them, and had the same station as farm animals. But the world, as a whole, thinks differently today.

Live and let live man.
My religion is Christianity just as you might be Buddhist....
Maybe, you left all about yourself for others but some things don't change ... Abraham the father of all nation started it by God's calling so you don't know my religion and will if you understand what i am saying...
ciao
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by dedene: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
berrystunn:
buhari will meet obama on this issue

I hope he does not return to Nigeria to tell us to reconsider the issue. God will not allow that in Nigeria.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Andibot(m): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Is this really for homosexuals because it also happens to people who are straight. They sought the pleasure from the exhaust pipe.[b]
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by zeusdgrt(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Though i am indifferent about gays, this reply is actually dumb as well as north pole and south pole analogy.
What about in viscosity?

Oil and Oil mix.
Water and Water mix.
Kerosine and kerosine mix.

Oil and Water can't mix.
Water and Kerosine can't mix.
Kerosine and oil can't mix.
Does that mean heterosexual is wrong and homosexual is right?
Such a doltish analogy.
your comment is a foolish one and for U thinking of this comment to a simple straight forward proverb shows you are more foolish than your comment.Truly U fall your hand and nyash

3 Likes

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Onliie(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Though i am indifferent about gays, this reply is actually dumb as well as north pole and south pole analogy.
What about in viscosity?

Oil and Oil mix.
Water and Water mix.

Oil and Water can't mix.
Such a doltish analogy.
you dont even make any sense
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by nedupel(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
jascon1:
Gone r those days when men at the fore front would bodly air their views without mixing it with saliva. Go straight n condemn what is evil. Tell them homosexuality is sinful and evil, period
have u not read?Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by toprealman: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Israel5:
God please give me a better phone. I cnt even read what the Rev. said.
THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING A DEVICE WHICH MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO READ YOUR SERVANT'S COMMENT. BLESSED BE YOUR HOLY NAME.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by PhockPhockMan: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
masonkz:

Well...

Jesus approached 12 men instead....

Go figure. angry undecided
Go figure what?
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by sandave(m): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
if you ask me I'd tell you is all wrong but

wait

a minute

who am I to decide what's right no wrong for others.....we're all entitled to our #fate
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by berrystunn(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
dedene:

I hope he does not return to Nigeria to tell us to reconsider the issue. God will not allow that in Nigeria.

we are waiting.....
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by phreakabit(m): 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
Leak gun shots for you Reverend ! Brah!!!!
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by AbrahamNovo: 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hilarious
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by sugarbuns(f): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
zeusdgrt:
your comment is a foolish one and for U thinking of this comment to a simple straight forward proverb shows you are more foolish than your comment.Truly U fall your hand and nyash

God bless you brother. Thank you for setting VictoriaBee straight #Olodo rapata
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by yorubaboiy: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
VictoriaBee:
What about in viscosity?

Oil and Oil mix.
Water and Water mix.

Oil and Water can't mix.
Such a doltish analogy.
so when do we humans turn to water and oil......alainironu aragalatia
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by beyoncausme: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
nice one reinhard.....
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by PhockPhockMan: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Burshh:
That is one of the best responses on Homosexuality till date. BTW that pix is Benny Hinn's and not Bonnke's.
He said that while Officiating the Benny Hinn's
re-marriage ceremony.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Nyela(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
What did u think he did, of cos, you don't throw stones to scare the bird away. logically, he made it clear, sometimes, you av 2 be human and manly enough to tackle such situations. Him saying it was wrong on the media would have done little good, but he subjected the doers to judge for themselves, and try to reason it out. His words carry power, am surprised you don't see it dat way
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rajjah:
exactly
Happy Birthday Sis
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by mpowa(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
jascon1:
Gone r those days when men at the fore front would bodly air their views without mixing it with saliva. Go straight n condemn what is evil. Tell them homosexuality is sinful and evil, period

The way he put it is the Best possible way anybody can, the people asking can already know his stand, it's boring to just say 'It's wrong', with the logic he added to it, anybody with half brain knows how abnormal/senseless homosexuality is.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Esdb3: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
VictoriaBee:
What about in viscosity?

Oil and Oil mix.
Water and Water mix.

Oil and Water can't mix.
Such a doltish analogy.

showing your stupidity eh? Well, all the examples you gave are liquid so you can tuck the new words you learnt in your eye sockets.

A car has systems just like man. It has a part for taking things in at its lower part like a punanny and the nozzle is sort of like the dick. But it also has a part for getting rid of unwanted substances like the arse!

Water oil and kerosine have parts?! Can you now see you are dull. And water is made up of hydrogen and oxygen two opposite elements on the periodic table. Kerosine of carbon and hydrogen---two further different elements on the periodic table.

Water and juice mix how about that?

1 Like

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Esdb3: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
VictoriaBee:
What about in viscosity?

Oil and Oil mix.
Water and Water mix.

Oil and Water can't mix.
Such a doltish analogy.

showing your stupidity eh? Well, all the examples you gave are liquid so you can tuck the new words you learnt in your eye sockets.

A car has systems just like man. It has a part for taking things in at its lower part like a punanny and the nozzle is sort of like the dick. But it also has a part for getting rid of unwanted substances like the arse!

Water oil and kerosine have parts?! Can you now see you are dull. And water is made up of hydrogen and oxygen two opposite elements on the periodic table. Kerosine of carbon and hydrogen---two further different elements on the periodic table.

Water and juice mix how about that?

And 11 dumb people liked that?

1 Like

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by chikwadomn(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
cleric:
grin So is that the picture of Reinhard Bonnke ? Why use Benny Hinn's pix?

But if this is true, then I agree with him but does he need to be diplomatic about it? He should emulate that court clerk who boldly stated her position and resigned based on her faith.
He needs to be deplomatic because he is a preacher and not accuser of brethren so he can gain audience from them and save them.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Royzevic(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
gabriel212:
Even satan made approach to Eve and not to ADAMS and that shows he did not support Homosexualism in his kingdom

Classic response to homosexuals of all tym
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
hamilton62:

My religion is Christianity just as you might be Buddhist....
Maybe, you left all about yourself for others but some things don't change ... Abraham the father of all nation started it by God's calling so you don't know my religion and will if you understand what i am saying...
ciao

If a radical Muslim says: " convert to Islam or die", you'll scream intolerance.

Yet you have no tolerance for people whose sexual orientation differ from yours.

You are part of foreign religion that displaced yours, yet you talk of culture.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
HirstMOG:

Is viscosity a living thing

Is fuel pump a living thing? ??
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by danpaul1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
psucc:
While Obama puts his own into the tank hole, he wants others to put theirs in exhaust pipe even when the engine is steaming.
God will surely arrest him as he arrested saul in the bible

1 Like

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
lexy2014:
"Nature is replete with examples of homosexual behaviour in other animals".

Were did u get that? Pls check your facts

We are said to be in the Information Age for a reason.

Google is your friend.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Rajjah(f): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
Happy Birthday Sis
thanx alot brother
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by HirstMOG(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
masonkz:

Is fuel pump a living thing? ??

He was only trying to use it to analyse the situation. Anus is simply designed by the creator to eject and not to inject. The way in seeing you now, kirikiri de hungry u.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by zeusdgrt(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
sugarbuns:

God bless you brother. Thank you for setting VictoriaBee straight #Olodo rapata
your are welcome myluv,hw r U dis evening
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Glad we still got some bold ones amongst them that will take their stand regardless of the outcome- take the case of the Clerk that resigned some days ago, the couple that refused to bake a wedding cake for same sex couple & even had their business shut down as a result of their refusal.
I expected a straight & concise answer from him not diplomacy- When it comes to God, it's either a Yes or No...there's no two ways about it. Why use the gas as an illustration when you can give a definite Yes or No
There's STILL Hope by His Grace because "if all pastors decide today not to give a direct answer on the issue to avoid criticisms... my Daddy in the Lord won't"
Beloved take your stand now for the end is nearer than we think... No reason justifies Homosexuality
It is against Nature
It is against Man
It is against God... and who shall deliver thee from the Hands of the Almighty God
Your answer is as good as mine...NO ONE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine / Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.