Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. (67825 Views)

19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) / "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality / Bishop T.D Jakes And Minister Joe Wright On Homosexuality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by ibisko04: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
God created every living things male and female specie. Out of the mating of male and female species shall an offspring of all kinds of living things come.
For male and male to mate is an abomination to nature.
This homosexual issue is the greatest war man is wagging against the natural process.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by dani3(m): 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
psucc:
While Obama puts his own into the tank hole, he wants others to put theirs in exhaust pipe even when the engine is steaming.

Believe me, the "others" were more than grateful that they were now allowed to legitimately put their nozzles...er...wherever! Its not an Obama thing. America was tilting that way. You cant honestly say you didn't see it coming? Europe would be next.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Simple
your english is getting better.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Ishilove: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
In other words, the anus is a one-way express; stuff goes out, nothing goes in.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
this answer deserves a Nobel prize. grin

1 Like

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by PhockPhockMan: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
adedibu6:
You all should get a life and let anybody put his nozzle wherever he so pleases.

For crying out loud, can we talk about something else please? like the series of explosions that has been rocking Northern Nigeria this week
Why should we worry about Boko Haram after we have elected a saviour as president?

Na wa for you o o.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by AutosBay(m): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
That's Benny Hinn

1 Like

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Forwetinnah: 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Love the reply. ...

"Even the devil isn't gay....he was attracted to Na:ked Eve not Na;ked Adam" - Robert Mugabe
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by HirstMOG(m): 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Homos in the house, is Reinhard Bonke right or wrong
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by ooshinibos: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I agree totally.

wrong pix..u are a typically uninformed Nigerian ..completely messed up ...I cannot believe Nairaland allowed your write up ..anyway we are in Nigeria

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
if everybody are homosexual and i hear say they adopt children and who go born for them to adopt, nonsense set of people. devil self no be gay
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by PhockPhockMan: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ishilove:
In other words, the anus is a one-way express; stuff goes out, nothing goes in.
Yes o o.
Some people are saying that the man didn't condemn gay outright, what do they want?
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by NowLetUsBegin: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Though i am indifferent about gays, this reply is actually dumb as well as north pole and south pole analogy.
What about in viscosity?

Oil and Oil mix.
Water and Water mix.
Kerosine and kerosine mix.

Oil and Water can't mix.
Water and Kerosine can't mix.
Kerosine and oil can't mix.
Does that mean heterosexual is wrong and homosexual is right?
Such a doltish analogy.

My dear it is difficult to find a girl with your type of intelligence..You should be proud.

And yes #DareArtAlade's New Singles

DARE ART ALADE'S #PrayForMe:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24136

Dare Art Alade ft Olamide #AsikoLaiye:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24135

Now Enjoy!!

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by JoeCutie(m): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Deductively...

Vag*na is the "tank hole" - through which the most sought after product is injected

While...

D*ck becomes the"exhaust hole" - through which carbon monoxide, the most hated waste product is passed?

Oh, Rev; why? embarassed
This is not fair oh. cry

3 Likes

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Though i am indifferent about gays, this reply is actually dumb as well as north pole and south pole analogy.
What about in viscosity?

Oil and Oil mix.
Water and Water mix.

Oil and Water can't mix.
Such a doltish analogy.
Ordinary car manufacturer's analogy u didnt underdtsnd. Shame on you. U come dey blow yeye expired grammar oshi How u pass comprehension exam 4 waec sef? Vry shallow girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
VictoriaBee:
What about in viscosity?

Oil and Oil mix.
Water and Water mix.

Oil and Water can't mix.
Such a doltish analogy.
Well, this ambiguous analogy isn't any less doltish.

2 Likes

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by datguru: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
gabriel212:
Even satan made approach to Eve and not to ADAMS and that shows he did not support Homosexualism in his kingdom

Wow! Interesting...
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
i think the U.S supreme court judges are bisexual.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Chigold101(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Largeese:
so whats that picture supposed to mean?
the picture shows it is a man/woman thing... Not any other way round.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by eminent007(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
20thAccountLOL:
lol.... sarcasm smiley

bonkie come, lemme cucumbate your exhaust hole with my 10inches dkk tongue ....

FOOL!!!
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by blackpanda: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
keyzid:
What an epic reply.

Its actually a stupid reply and has no bearing with reality.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by jackima: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
shocked
What a reply
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by eminent007(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
VictoriaBee:
What about in viscosity?

Oil and Oil mix.
Water and Water mix.

Oil and Water can't mix.
Such a doltish analogy.

Forgive me maam, but your analogy reminds me the words of a wise man which says "Better you not speak and have people think you are stupid than for you to now talk and have people confirm that you really are stupid."

If you ever went through a science class, you have wasted your parents money.

7 Likes

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by jascon1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
hamilton62:

Don't they know it is sinful and evil?
Does his plain words that even a dog will understand say otherwise?
The bible said we should be as wise as a serpent... wisdom is employed when you are hedge around by wolves...
Jesus in his position would have spelled out evil upon homosexuality even call down evil on it. Don't tell me that. You are hypocritical if u say so. Most of these homosexuals don't even know if it is sinful cos' these men of God don't stress this thing out. They pamper the truth to gain audience in the church. They are only profit making reverends. Dont support evil, you! America is a free country, taking a stand is a right. Don't sit on the fence to please the face of man.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by FarmTech(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
jascon1:
Gone r those days when men at the fore front would bodly air their views without mixing it with saliva. Go straight n condemn what is evil. Tell them homosexuality is sinful and evil, period
U are v correct. Even the pope can't give a direct answer. I wonder what they're afraid of. Is it all about retaining members or what?

1 Like

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by jascon1(m): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
cescky:

oga God gave us a brain to be used not for fancy

theres nothing wrong in his reply.

for we are made in his image and likeness
no, u are deviating from his image. He made u in his image, but gave u a choice to choose for yourself. You have a brain, but can clearly state Ur point, is it a functioning brain?
◄ Leviticus 18:22 ►
New International Version
"'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable

Even the Bible clearly stated this. If u can't clearly air your belief then u have none.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Orikinla(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
keyzid:
What an epic reply.
A simple answer from commonsense.
Homos need help, because they are sickos.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by jascon1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

He's done that in a classical way.

◄ Leviticus 18:22 ►
New international Version
"'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

I rebuke you! And I rebuke u again this devil. Am talking to the devil actuating Ur mind. Can he be more classical than the Bible? The Bible clearly condemns homosexuality and a Reverend CLASSICALLY condemns it cheesy God save you.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by listica(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
rattlesnake:
Lies
for your eyes only
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by wheeziewheezie: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
leviticus 20:13 says it all
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by STEVENcrack(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
VictoriaBee:
What about in viscosity?

Oil and Oil mix.
Water and Water mix.

Oil and Water can't mix.
Such a doltish analogy.
Pls kindly refer to the pics below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine / Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.