Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. (67847 Views)

19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) / "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality / Bishop T.D Jakes And Minister Joe Wright On Homosexuality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
gabriel212:
Even satan made approach to Eve and not to ADAMS and that shows he did not support Homosexualism in his kingdom
This is one brilliant reply one just can't ignore. God bless you for this. Like the fact that you are able to make something positive out of a negative incident.
Between Devil is still the orchestrator cos he knows it's a sin and that's his plan for man- to cause them to sin against God and in the end torment them for doing such. May the Mercy of the Lord continually rest upon us IJN
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by mpowa(m): 12:26am On Jul 08, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:
Glad we still got some bold ones amongst them that will take their stand regardless of the outcome- take the case of the Clerk that resigned some days ago, the couple that refused to bake a wedding cake for same sex couple & even had their business shut down as a result of their refusal.
I expected a straight & concise answer from him not diplomacy- When it comes to God, it's either a Yes or No...there's no two ways about it. Why use the gas as an illustration when you can't give a definite Yes or No
There's STILL Hope by His Grace because "if all pastors decide today not to give a direct answer on the issue to avoid criticisms... my Daddy in the Lord won't"
Beloved take your stand now for the end is nearer than we think... No reason justifies Homosexuality
It is against Nature
It is against Man
It is against God... and who shall deliver thee from the Hands of the Almighty God
Your answer is as good as mine...NO ONE

I Love the way he responded, I don;t think he's trying to appeal to them by not answering directly but rather he is trying to make them think of how foolish Homosexuality is, I'll choose that over just saying Yes or No, even Jesus did not answer every questions in a Yes or No format, does it mean he was using diplomacy? No he answered based on the kind of people asking him questions (the pharisees) -> wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by tdayof(m): 1:03am On Jul 08, 2015
JayJustus:
some are gay and I'm still searching for gf since 1995... God punish Satan with Ghanaian jollof rice
gerarahere jor
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:08am On Jul 08, 2015
mpowa:

I Love the way he responded, I don;t think he's trying to appeal to them by not answering directly but rather he is trying to make them think of how foolish Homosexuality is, I'll choose that over just saying Yes or No, even Jesus did not answer every questions in a Yes or No format, does it mean he was using diplomacy? No he answered based on the kind of people asking him questions (the pharisees) -> wisdom is profitable to direct.

I get your point love but his answer could only be understood by the literary minds cos not all will get this message (a layman) . That aside, what about the the younger generation who do not understand his illustration Let's not forget that a lot of the time Jesus gave an indirect answer He did that because they were mature and already knew the answers but wanted Him to continually repeat Himself hence the need. It's not untrue that a lot of these people asking questions on homosexuality know its wrong but just want to hear your take on it which is why you have to be as direct as possible so it's clear to everyone cos believe you me some have been brainwashed they do not even see it as a sin. Take the case of a child adopted by these people as a study. You think the child will ever grow up to see anything wrong in/ with it? Only by His Grace
And one more thing dear, there are some things Jesus did & said while on earth that we can't do nor say because He's authority personified
Look this up in the Bible... Mark 12:15
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Undilutedfact: 1:09am On Jul 08, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Though i am indifferent about gays, this reply is actually dumb as well as north pole and south pole analogy.
What about in viscosity?

Oil and Oil mix.
Water and Water mix.
Kerosine and kerosine mix.

Oil and Water can't mix.
Water and Kerosine can't mix.
Kerosine and oil can't mix.
Does that mean heterosexual is wrong and homosexual is right?
Such a doltish analogy.

First sense wey I read here
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by NemzySeries(m): 2:33am On Jul 08, 2015
20thAccountLOL:
lol.... sarcasm smiley

bonkie come, lemme cucumbate your exhaust hole with my 10inches dkk tongue ....
even d devil's 1st Cousin wunt say such...Derailed fellow
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by architez: 2:37am On Jul 08, 2015
Israel5:
God please give me a better phone. I cnt even read what the Rev. said.

What kind of phone is it? (So others will know to avoid it). In my experience God doesn't give phones. You go out and get it. That's how I got mine anyway (iPhone 6 plus and galaxy note 4 - gold colour both). But I use my laptop for this.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by NemzySeries(m): 2:37am On Jul 08, 2015
cleric:
grin So is that the picture of Reinhard Bonnke ? Why use Benny Hinn's pix?

But if this is true, then I agree with him but does he need to be diplomatic about it? He should emulate that court clerk who boldly stated her position and resigned based on her faith.
Go give am sack letter na since na u give d nan work

1 Like

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by jascon1(m): 2:58am On Jul 08, 2015
mpowa:

The way he put it is the Best possible way anybody can, the people asking can already know his stand, it's boring to just say 'It's wrong', with the logic he added to it, anybody with half brain knows how abnormal/senseless homosexuality is.
if u also had a brain why didn't u put it the same way he put it?
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by jascon1(m): 3:04am On Jul 08, 2015
cescky:

you missed my point

please use yo brain wella.........am not gay neither am i in support of them
my point is you have God capacity, thats what i meant by your created in his image, the difference btw man and God is no in quality but in capacity in other words man is a small god(how be it hes confused)

so i meant use your medula to dissect what he insinuated in his tweet, hes too rich,commited man of God to talk from two sides of his mouth.

oga judge...please note that the messiah always spoke in parables....

do you ever ask why? parables carry a higer conation that simple everyday words.

''him that seeketh findeth''..if anything of God interests any one though it comes in parables , such a one will seek God to know the truth about such parable and thats how God knows the chaff from the wheat.

even the bible says wisdom is the principal thing..... and in all thy getting get undersstanding( take note when Jesus wanted to feed 12k people, the scriptures says HE KNEW WHAT TO DO in other words the miracle was as a result of wisdom,why didnt the bible say he knew what to pray or beg God for)

leave religion and practice christanity for religion takes no man anywhere, but christianity isin the spirit and a way (truth) of life ....for the father seeketh those who will warship him in spirit and in truth.

the man passed his opinion across why be offended in the way and manner? i guess hes a sinner for using twitter then
the devil has evidently taken over u. This is how it started in America. They say use ur mind. Use the Bible. Your mind is sheet. Belief is a stand. If u use ur mind, then u have no belief. Muslims are so up n vocal about this. I can't believe a so-called christian leader twisting tongues. Bro, u is a gay in denial.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by jascon1(m): 3:25am On Jul 08, 2015
adexolu:

You're absolutely wrong! Thou shall not judge, this is an important commandment. Even Jesus did not condemn the prostitute. The gospel of condemnation ended with the old testament. The gospel was not sent to the saint, but to the sinners. So if you paint sinners bad and u get them on the defensive, how do you convert them? Jesus said, he who has no sin should cast the first stone. Homo is bad, but to turn a Homo to a hetero takes wisdom, not condemnation. Even Jesus dined with Zacheus the tax collector, one categorised as an abject sinner. So i'll conclude by saying wisdom is profitable to direct. [b]Better to speak in parables (confuse the enemy) than be straight. [/b]Jesus spoke in parables almost all the time.
honestly, u have been eaten up by the devil. I just wish those boys in Uganda could lay their hands on u. I will never condemn a man for being gay, but that act I will condemn. The Bible was so vocal about it. If he cant represent the messages of the Bible as a Reverend, of what good is he a Reverend? He is not capable to lead a congregation. True Christians are matyred for their faith.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by jascon1(m): 3:38am On Jul 08, 2015
hamilton62:

i won't doubt you because the bible said at the last days many false prophets shall arise...
In due time, the good rebellion you anticipate will start bur they have to be prepared for it...
though this can't happen in nigeria
bro, I urge u not to let yourself be deceived by false teachers. Stand on ur ground and do not shake. Use the Bible as ur guide and not mere teachings of men. Even Satan quotes the scriptures to buttress his points. Don't revere any man, nor trust in any man. Don't give in to pressure, even if it means standing different.
Workers of lawlessness using parable and comparing himself to Jesus in something that u and I can easily condemn even before the highest court. I tell u, many churches in America condone this. Most pastors refute this issue simply to keep their members and not to teach salvation. Now, they are blaming Obama while they harnessed it. Obama during his campaign never told America that he would legalize gay marriage. But, these reverends could not shepherd the flock in the way of the truth. The pressure was on the man and all he did was off that his shoulders and move on with his career. He isn't gay himself. The Bible says God's judgment will begin in his house. Same thing happens in Nigeria where all these top pastors dine with our leaders. Instead of being firm on the truth, they are seeking selfish interests. Tell the leaders to stop corruption, and outrightly condemn it. Rather they speak in parables...funny clowns. Thats not pastoring it is politics n business.

1 Like

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by jascon1(m): 3:51am On Jul 08, 2015
cescky:

you missed my point

please use yo brain wella.........am not gay neither am i in support of them
my point is you have God capacity, thats what i meant by your created in his image, the difference btw man and God is no in quality but in capacity in other words man is a small god(how be it hes confused)

so i meant use your medula to dissect what he insinuated in his tweet, hes too rich,commited man of God to talk from two sides of his mouth.

oga judge...please note that the messiah always spoke in parables....

do you ever ask why? parables carry a higer conation that simple everyday words.

''him that seeketh findeth''..if anything of God interests any one though it comes in parables , such a one will seek God to know the truth about such parable and thats how God knows the chaff from the wheat.

even the bible says wisdom is the principal thing..... and in all thy getting get undersstanding( take note when Jesus wanted to feed 12k people, the scriptures says HE KNEW WHAT TO DO in other words the miracle was as a result of wisdom,why didnt the bible say he knew what to pray or beg God for)

leave religion and practice christanity for religion takes no man anywhere, but christianity isin the spirit and a way (truth) of life ....for the father seeketh those who will warship him in spirit and in truth.

the man passed his opinion across why be offended in the way and manner? i guess hes a sinner for using twitter then
honestly I had to return to reading this fusty damp after taking advil lol. Ppl like u have misled many and will never go free from the wrath of God. When it gets to paying of tithe there is never a parable, when it is about money in the church there is never a parable, when it is about giving there is never a parable. U think u know the Scriptures, but u lack understanding of it. I c u as an evangelist who simple go to spray saliva on ppls faces and feel u have said anything reasonable. What's the difference b/w religion and Christianity? Second time i demand u dont derail! U can hardly compose and analyse a point without derailing. U lack poise and understanding. I suggest u further ur education, it will guide u in articulating ur points.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Dino2002: 5:58am On Jul 08, 2015
I expected bonnkie to say d truth but he dodge the answer.

As a man of God, he should be able to represent the most high in a way that will show that homosexuality is forbidden by God not by saying hose pipe is put in hole of a car when he want to buy fuel.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by lexy2014: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

We are said to be in the Information Age for a reason.

Google is your friend.
I don't need 2 google anything. If u don't no how 2 defend what u said simply say so. I happen 2 have an animal scientist 4 a father. He practised his profeSsion by rearing all sorts of animals, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, mice, goats, pigeons, fish, chickens e.t.c. Which I and siblings grew up with. D sexual instinct of every male animal is 2 locate d opposite sex. Usually animals of same sex fight 4 territory not have sex. Your nat geo wild and animal planet are available 2 all. Am certain u haven't seen any case of homosexual tendencies in animals reported on those stations. So oga, go back 2 your google and cross check your facts b 4 u start misleading yourself and others. Information age ko information age ni
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by JoeCutie(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Comprehension is indeed a blessing. The anus is d exhaust pipe
In general sense? Yes. But in this context? Think again!

This whole fuss is about America's legalization of gay marriage. When Rev. Bonnkie says he only sees gas injected through the "gas pipe" and not through the "exhaust pipe", you don't need extra moral lessons to deduct what he means here. The "gas pipe" signifies the natural course - natural marriage - which is male to female, while the "exhaust pipe" in this context, signifies this new idea - male to male. This has nothing to do with that classroom lecture which tells us that wastes are excreted through the anus. We all know that. But there's something known as "contextual meaning". You may want to look at the analogy in line with what's going on now again.

This is a very simple analogy, but maybe, you have to think deeper to properly comprehend it yourself.

Oh... Okay, I think I now get your own point of argument. You mean during sex?

Good morning. smiley

1 Like

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:06am On Jul 08, 2015
JoeCutie:
In general sense? Yes. But in this context? Think again!

This whole fuss is about America's legalization of gay marriage. When Rev. Bonnkie says he only sees gas injected through the "gas pipe" and not through the "exhaust pipe", you don't need extra moral lessons to deduct what he means here. The "gas pipe" signifies the natural course - natural marriage - which is male to female, while the "exhaust pipe" in this context, signifies this new idea - male to male. This has nothing to do with that classroom lecture which tells us that wastes are excreted through the anus. We all know that. But there's something known as "contextual meaning". You may want to look at the analogy in line with what's going on now again.

This is a very simple analogy, but maybe, you have to think deeper to properly comprehend it yourself.

Oh... Okay, I think I now get your own point of argument. You mean during sex?

Good morning. smiley
U re confused man. Did i tell u i i didnt get it ni? U re preaching 2 d converted man.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by bobkezel(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2015
A spade should be called a spade. Afaik he is still beating about the bush.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 08, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Though i am indifferent about gays, this reply is actually dumb as well as north pole and south pole analogy.
What about in viscosity?

Oil and Oil mix.
Water and Water mix.

Oil and Water can't mix.
Such a doltish analogy.

U are such a dull fellow.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by 20thAccountLOL: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2015
NemzySeries:

even d devil's 1st Cousin wunt say such...Derailed fellow
brutish entity

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by dataland: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Cheapest Mtn data bundle ever at give away price

Buy mtn data valid for a month
check my profile for more details
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by JUBILEE2000: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2015
psucc:
While Obama puts his own into the tank hole, he wants others to put theirs in exhaust pipe even when the engine is steaming.

classic!!
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Howmon: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2015
Oil n water can mix its a process called emulsification
VictoriaBee:
What about in viscosity?

Oil and Oil mix.
Water and Water mix.

Oil and Water can't mix.
Such a doltish analogy.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by JUBILEE2000: 7:38am On Jul 08, 2015
jascon1:
Gone r those days when men at the fore front would bodly air their views without mixing it with saliva. Go straight n condemn what is evil. Tell them homosexuality is sinful and evil, period

God bless you

1 Like

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by otunbashonny(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Nice reply
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by emeijeh(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2015
gabriel212:
Even satan made approach to Eve and not to ADAMS and that shows he did not support Homosexualism in his kingdom

Adams ko Oshiomhole ni
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by emeijeh(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2015
VictoriaBee:
What about in viscosity?

Oil and Oil mix.
Water and Water mix.

Oil and Water can't mix.
Such a doltish analogy.

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Chuknovski(m): 8:35am On Jul 08, 2015
Ideal marriage between man and woman
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by cescky(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2015
jascon1:
honestly I had to return to reading this fusty damp after taking advil lol. Ppl like u have misled many and will never go free from the wrath of God. When it gets to paying of tithe there is never a parable, when it is about money in the church there is never a parable, when it is about giving there is never a parable. U think u know the Scriptures, but u lack understanding of it. I c u as an evangelist who simple go to spray saliva on ppls faces and feel u have said anything reasonable. What's the difference b/w religion and Christianity? Second time i demand u dont derail! U can hardly compose and analyse a point without derailing. U lack poise and understanding. I suggest u further ur education, it will guide u in articulating ur points.

hmm
you seemed pained about something,have you been scammed by a church?
is your life that hard....have faith bro
why the insults? you dont need it
your always quick to judge,......its easy to tell the state of your mind ''for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth utereth'' meanwhile all ive been saying is use your brain
you say i lack poise etc...lol you hardly know me so how does that come in? anyways you have a warped, congested and a bitter mind so its hard for you to see.

what you call derailing is a display of your ignorance of scriptures......my understanding of scriptures is too deep for you,
you ask me whats the difference between christanity and religion? shocked i give up

''thou shall not cast thou pearl before swine lest they trample upon them and tear you into pieces''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine / Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.