Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. (67827 Views)

19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) / "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality / Bishop T.D Jakes And Minister Joe Wright On Homosexuality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Jetland(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2015
Israel5:
God please give me a better phone. I cnt even read what the Rev. said.
buy u could comment?
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by shomutuski(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2015
His Response was absolutely world class... Damn!!!
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by fizzle19(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2015
Dis reply bad gan.. Chai!! Buh d pics, me no understand ooo
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Israel5(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2015
Jetland:
buy u could comment?
i am Osunized
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Israel5(m): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2015
architez:

What kind of phone is it? (So others will know to avoid it). In my experience God doesn't give phones. You go out and get it. That's how I got mine anyway (iPhone 6 plus and galaxy note 4 - gold colour both). But I use my laptop for this.
nok c2. It wont hurt to help a bro. I'm osunized ryt nw.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Israel5(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2015
toprealman:
THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING A DEVICE WHICH MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO READ YOUR SERVANT'S COMMENT. BLESSED BE YOUR HOLY NAME.
ar u mocking me?
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Israel5(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2015
deeptesting:

God has answered your prayers.... I will give you a new phone on my birthday 31st of this month.
Email me resilienceguy at gmail.com
God Bless you.

God is real and answers our prayers,i am happy you directed your heart to God when you can no longer bear it.
It is what i want Christians to do and for sure God is always there for us.
for real?
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Israel5(m): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Chei! Don't worry. He'll give us expensive and high class phones very soon.
ok

1 Like

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Israel5(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2015
Ochiske:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhagringringringringrin this guy you don kill me for heregrin which kind phone you dey use ni
nokia C2-00
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Israel5(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2015
VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nuzzle and Tank Hole!!! undecided cheesy grin

See Comparison ooo cheesy

But that looks like Benny Hinn, not Reinhard Bonnke undecided

Here's what he said:

"I dont know because I have never actually given it a thought. But one thing I know is that, when I get to a gas station, they put the nozzle into a tank hole and not into the exhaust hole."

Btw, God will provide.
thanks a lot
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Israel5(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Osakah24:
I used to be in that condition until I discovered infinix hot note
ok
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by jascon1(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2015
cescky:

hmm
you seemed pained about something,have you been scammed by a church?
is your life that hard....have faith bro
why the insults? you dont need it
your always quick to judge,......its easy to tell the state of your mind ''for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth utereth'' meanwhile all ive been saying is use your brain
you say i lack poise etc...lol you hardly know me so how does that come in? anyways you have a warped, congested and a bitter mind so its hard for you to see.

what you call derailing is a display of your ignorance of scriptures......my understanding of scriptures is too deep for you,
you ask me whats the difference between christanity and religion? shocked i give up

''thou shall not cast thou pearl before swine lest they trample upon them and tear you into pieces''
I'm a sharpshooter lol I burst out my mind like is my last chance while U r just a 'daddy' follow follow.
I will tell you the difference between my spirituality and yours. I can boldly tell the world that homosexuality is sinful and should be abhored. You and Bonkke will mildly say nozzles go in holes, but gays also stick their nozzles in holes, but is the wrong hole. Dont forget to do this whenever u come across gays, enunciate your belief!!!
Shout out to all poosey lovers.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by graciousolo(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2015
cleric:
grin So is that the picture of Reinhard Bonnke ? Why use Benny Hinn's pix?

But if this is true, then I agree with him but does he need to be diplomatic about it? He should emulate that court clerk who boldly stated her position and resigned based on her faith.
He conducted this wedding, it was a reunion after Benny Hinn and wife came back from their breakup.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by cescky(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2015
jascon1:
I'm a sharpshooter lol I burst out my mind like is my last chance while U r just a 'daddy' follow follow.
I will tell you the difference between my spirituality and yours. I can boldly tell the world that homosexuality is sinful and should be abhored. You and Bonkke will mildly say nozzles go in holes, but gays also stick their nozzles in holes, but is the wrong hole. Dont forget to do this whenever u come across gays, enunciate your belief!!!
Shout out to all poosey lovers.

evidently your intellect, spirituality and other wise aint on my level

if you claimed not to be sure youll be innocent, but you claim to know therefore i leave you to your mouths judgment..because the eyes of your understand is dead and buried

and the wisest being that ever walked the earth said'' let the dead bury their dead'' so ama leave you be
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by jascon1(m): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2015
cescky:

evidently your intellect, spirituality and other wise aint on my level

if you claimed not to be sure youll be innocent, but you claim to know therefore i leave you to your mouths judgment..because the eyes of your understand is dead and buried

and the wisest being that ever walked the earth said'' let the dead bury their dead'' so ama leave you be
u just made the point. Am Far above your fusty reasoning. Go bury yourself where demons hide. My take is, don't garnish the truth to accommodate praises from men. Boldly defend your beliefs
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by VickyRotex(f): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2015
Israel5:
thanks a lot

You're welcome
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Aida13: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2015
Comparing human relations to how a car works is not silly to you? Wetin concern car with s e x orientation? We shout human rights but isn't love a part of being human? Pls let the gays live. No one is above sin and Jesus does not condone discrimination. "let ALL people come to me".
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by adexolu: 11:52am On Jul 08, 2015
Ab
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by cescky(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2015
jascon1:
u just made the point. Am Far above your fusty reasoning. Go bury yourself where demons hide. My take is, don't garnish the truth to accommodate praises from men. Boldly defend your beliefs

Is that hard for u to make sentence with out insults?

Is life this miserable for you?

Did your parents do a poor job or your school is to blame?

And see who talks about poise?....so dificult hiding your face me I face u environs u grew up in evidently from the way u talk

Cheer up bro diaris God oo.
If u knew an iota of athing about spirituality your pharisee locall gutter wld have been quite way back and use the medula God gave u.

Ps: pls act like the older man and jst shut ya trap cos no more tume will be spent on yo classless and lousy behind
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Ethereal0110(f): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin grin hilarious - Sarcasm
PhockPhockMan:
I agree totally.

Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Aigbehis(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
In as much as his answer is tactically correct, I would have been more pleased if he had replied the question like someone who actually sees homosexuality as a forbidden and abominable act.

May be he doesn't want his congregation to reduce by mere 50%

In other news, the man in the picture in Bennie Hinn and no Reinhard Bonnkie.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
lexy2014:
I don't need 2 google anything. If u don't no how 2 defend what u said simply say so. I happen 2 have an animal scientist 4 a father. He practised his profeSsion by rearing all sorts of animals, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, mice, goats, pigeons, fish, chickens e.t.c. Which I and siblings grew up with. D sexual instinct of every male animal is 2 locate d opposite sex. Usually animals of same sex fight 4 territory not have sex. Your nat geo wild and animal planet are available 2 all. Am certain u haven't seen any case of homosexual tendencies in animals reported on those stations. So oga, go back 2 your google and cross check your facts b 4 u start misleading yourself and others. Information age ko information age ni

You don't know what you don't know....

I used to be a bigot too, but in the end reason prevailed. May reason find you too IJN grin.

Homosexual behaviour has been observed in more than 1,500 animal species.

You asked for it...

Gay Elephants:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBaXwQ8oA0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0UZMX2uNN0

Gay Lions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8gttC6P3bE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N62VMQP4ChI

How Common Are Gay Animals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eSIxmau_Is

Homosexual Behaviour in the animal kingdom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFeXwKnCUNI

List of mammals displaying Homosexual behaviour: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

List of birds displaying homosexual behaviour: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_birds_displaying_homosexual_behavior
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by dremmaigwe: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Abomination remains the scriptural stand on this matter. meanwhile, am eagerly waiting to see what will become of generations of those in gay relationship.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by GentleFrank(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
He simply called a spade a spade. Bad things are bad. We cannot all of a sudden start justifying them as good.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by sniperwolf(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
That's supposed to be a response for anäl sëx
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by jascon1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
cescky:

Is that hard for u to make sentence with out insults?

Is life this miserable for you?

Did your parents do a poor job or your school is to blame?

And see who talks about poise?....so dificult hiding your face me I face u environs u grew up in evidently from the way u talk

Cheer up bro diaris God oo.
If u knew an iota of athing about spirituality your pharisee locall gutter wld have been quite way back and use the medula God gave u.

Ps: pls act like the older man and jst shut ya trap cos no more tume will be spent on yo classless and lousy behind
u disrespecting ppl who were raised in a face me I face u home. Unfortunately we r not here to compete. Nugget, I've seen more flamboyance in life than u can ever imagine. Suck it up!!!
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by jascon1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
adexolu:

Do you really understand English @ all? If the devil has eaten me, you too can come take a bite. You need to read between the lines my brother. My statement is for the deep thinkers to reminisce not for shallow minded people. Alright! To come to your level, my statement did not support/disapprove homosexuality, but explained the rational in the comment that was attributed to the MOG. In between, you'll never condemn a man, but what do you mean by your first and second sentence? Stop the hypocrisy and be a man...
did u come down? Well, am up here! Hello! Can u c me?
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by Goodnuel: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Israel5:
thanks a lot
Is it really true that he hasn't given it a thought?? I find that very hard to believe.
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by lexy2014: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

You don't know what you don't know....

I used to be a bigot too, but in the end reason prevailed. May reason find you too IJN grin.

Homosexual behaviour has been observed in more than 1,500 animal species.

You asked for it...

Gay Elephants:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBaXwQ8oA0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0UZMX2uNN0

Gay Lions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8gttC6P3bE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N62VMQP4ChI

How Common Are Gay Animals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eSIxmau_Is

Homosexual Behaviour in the animal kingdom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFeXwKnCUNI

List of mammals displaying Homosexual behaviour: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

List of birds displaying homosexual behaviour: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_birds_displaying_homosexual_behavior
I no what I no and what I no is this, if u google "satan is God", u will get every literature and research on it. If u google "Jesus had a wife and kids", u will get all d info u need on it. Nice try but it doesn't move me
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
lexy2014:
I no what I no and what I no is this, if u google "satan is God", u will get every literature and research on it. If u google "Jesus had a wife and kids", u will get all d info u need on it. Nice try but it doesn't move me

Hehe, but of course. That's why arguments are so pointless.

Even if God opens the windows of heaven and says it, you'll still likely go: "It's written!..."
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by lexy2014: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Hehe, but of course. That's why arguments are so pointless.

Even if God opens the windows of heaven and says it, you'll still likely go: "It's written!..."

hahaha...u got that right or isn't it written? Pls tell me there is homo bible
Re: SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. by deeptesting(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Israel5:
for real?
l For real.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine / Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.