Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? (8129 Views)

NO APC Primaries In Rivers State But Buhari Judge Ignores,now Taraba!!! / Boko Haram Bombs Mosque In Maiduguri, 6 Killed / Boko Haram Bombs Lake Chad, Kills 37 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by PPAngel(f): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
carinmom:

you are wrong, what of Kano and Zaria? Are they not over 90% hausa/fulani? FYI there are minority xtians that are indigens in Katsina.

You can as well claim Abuja as well since Boko Haram have staged deadly attacks in Abuja as well.

The Northeast states of Adamawa and Borno are not homogenously Muslim. The Chibok girls are proof to that.

Take the most violent state in Nigeria, Kaduna for example which has recorded interannual sectarian riots since after the Civil war you will agree that this state is roughly 50-50 Muslim Christian mix.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by ziryboy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
fr3do:

May amadioha strike you with madness!
Useless thing!
your useless amadioha abi? Hungry ibo man, very soon what is happening to people that you are happy will soon hit you and your useless generation soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by Ambi25: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
may be the leaders over there are wise
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by AlPeter: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Op, your observation is very wrong I stayed in sokoto for a while an during my stay there were 3 separate Bokoharam incidences they were quietly dealt with also the presence of the Sultan acts as curp criminal tendencies in the state Zamfara, Sokoto and Kebbi are situated faraway on the North East. Also during my stay there the Security agencies maintain constant and raids on Boko Haram hideouts. And alot of arrest were made but all these are done quietly.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by arent88(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Super1Star:

Those states (plus kebbi) are almost 99% hausa/fulani. Others states in the north, apart from those 4, are very multicultural.
do u knw there are alot of christians who are indigenes of kebbi.have u heard of a tribe called zuru.i tink its best u dont say anytin when u have limited knowlegde abt someting.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by shevi4mb(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bro, em presently servin in Sokoto, and truth be told, it's d media dat promotes these bokos. They get caught here and they dnt make it known to the public...tho, they said it's nt possible for Boko to bomb here because of the strong religious fate here...and they said, their previous king did sumtin to this particular state...but, seriously, hausa different frm hausa ooo, cos mentality matters sumtyms self

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by Super1Star: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
arent88:
do u knw there are alot of christians who are indigenes of kebbi.have u heard of a tribe called zuru.i tink its best u dont say anytin when u have limited knowlegde abt someting.

I am sure a lot of people have not heard about any tribe called Zuru. They are too quiet to be noticed. Seems there has been subtle co;onisation of the whole of the north by the Hausa/Fulani on one part andthe kanuris on the other part.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by mike404(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
SEKWATO IS AN ISLAMIC CALIPHATE
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by freegaza(m): 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
The distance from Maiduguri to Sokoto is 1204km...It is difficult for boko haram to transport their weapons and people easily so is Kebbi and Zamfara
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by Mznaett: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Best observation so far! And the truth 'd be revealed someday

, I hate Buhari
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by diskindaridi: 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ikengawo:
I've noticed that they're selective. At their best they reach Kaduna, Kano and Plat., at their worst they're stuck on Borno, Yobe, and Adamawa, but they never reach Sokoto and Katsina. Even Zamafara.

Part of solving the problem is understanding it. What makes those particular states different and how can this difference be adapted by the other states to avoid bombing. Northerners, you're usually quiet on this board and call it cite it as a good thing but at this point your silence isn't working. The rest of us would like to know, unless you yourself don't know. At that point we all have to investigate for answers.

Does anyone have a reason for this?

In my own opinion, for Borno and Yobe, BH started from maiduguri and damaturu is the closest state capital which is also shekau's place of birth so the concentration of their activities. As for Adamawa, BH started operating there when they were dislodged from maiduguri town to sambisa which is close to Adamawa. The route from maiduguri to abuja which passes through Damaturu, potiskum, Azare and then Kano is also another factor thus the activities in Azare, Bauchi and Kano. As for Kaduna and Plateau, the religious crises in those states created a safe haven for BHT. The victims of those crises took the laws into their hands because nothing was done to bring the perpetrators to book. I think in Plateau and Kaduna it's more of revenge and not necessarily BHT and that's why it's mostly the fulani people that are suspected to cause havocs in places like southern Kaduna and places like the Dogo na hauwa event.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by babadem2much(m): 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
ziryboy:
You must be a stupid man for thinking this way. So you are hoping boko haram to take over all the state in North? Useless ibo man, very soon terrorism you people are praying for will soon hit your home and scarter all your family and your generation

THATZ too harsh we don't pray for such things be mindful of what u say today cuz it may turn around u
am a full flesh northern xtian with moslems as family members. ibos, yoruba etc are brothers let love leads

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by macgibbs(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ikengawo:
I've noticed that they're selective. At their best they reach Kaduna, Kano and Plat., at their worst they're stuck on Borno, Yobe, and Adamawa, but they never reach Sokoto and Katsina. Even Zamafara.

Part of solving the problem is understanding it. What makes those particular states different and how can this difference be adapted by the other states to avoid bombing. Northerners, you're usually quiet on this board and call it cite it as a good thing but at this point your silence isn't working. The rest of us would like to know, unless you yourself don't know. At that point we all have to investigate for answers.

Did you forget Niger State, (IBB); Katsina state (BUHARI); Sokoto (SULTAN) , They would attack just about any state in Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by arent88(m): 6:41am On Jul 08, 2015
Super1Star:

I am sure a lot of people have not heard about any tribe called Zuru. They are too quiet to be noticed. Seems there has been subtle co;onisation of the whole of the north by the Hausa/Fulani on one part andthe kanuris on the other part.
nobody is suppressing them.u hav nt heard abt them because u dnt knw the north well.u guys should just stop dis ur hausa fulani brohaha.have u heard of general ishaya and musa bamayi b4,u did be suprised to knw there are plenty indigent christians from some of this core northen states the reason u might also nt knw is they bear the hausa version of there christian names.e.g moses-musa, isaiah-ishaya so unless u hav being resident in those states b4 u wouldnt knw.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by arent88(m): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2015
macgibbs:

Did you forget Niger State, (IBB); Katsina state (BUHARI); Sokoto (SULTAN) , They would attack just about any state in Nigeria
so the madala and suleja that boko haram has bombed several times are nt in niger state abi.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by carinmom(f): 7:07am On Jul 08, 2015
PPAngel:

You can as well claim Abuja as well since Boko Haram have staged deadly attacks in Abuja as well.

The Northeast states of Adamawa and Borno are not homogenously Muslim. The Chibok girls are proof to that.

Take the most violent state in Nigeria, Kaduna for example which has recorded interannual sectarian riots since after the Civil war you will agree that this state is roughly 50-50 Muslim Christian mix.

I beg to disagree on KD, Kaduna is not 50-50 muslim christian but 60-40. The las election proved that, th southern Kaduna xtians despite overwhelmingly voting for PDP, the party still lost because even in southern Kaduna there are still muslim minorities in many of their LGs.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by AlPeter: 6:54am On Jul 09, 2015
shevi4mb:
Bro, em presently servin in Sokoto, and truth be told, it's d media dat promotes these bokos. They get caught here and they dnt make it known to the public...tho, they said it's nt possible for Boko to bomb here because of the strong religious fate here...and they said, their previous king did sumtin to this particular state...but, seriously, hausa different frm hausa ooo, cos mentality matters sumtyms self
how that side bro, you dey wit NCCF?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by oyintare22(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2015
fr3do:

May amadioha strike you with madness! Useless thing!
His user name will tell u dat is still a kid
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by 9jii(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2015
Ikengawo:

Those kanuris,chadians and nigerien (BH)can easily be identified in 90% hausa fulani states like sokoto, kebbi, zamfara katsina jigawa ..

Its important to new your country.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by 9jii(m): 7:15am On Jul 09, 2015
carinmom:

you are wrong, what of Kano and Zaria? Are they not over 90% hausa/fulani? FYI there are minority xtians that are indigens in Katsina.
Kano is just like Lagos in the north.
Zaria is a centre of learning that attracts different tribes all over the north. They also have non hausa speaking indigents
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by patrick89(m): 7:29am On Jul 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Oponu, have you ever heard of a bomb blast in Katsina State? The state is unique. This is the only northern state without a separate area for settlers, what is popularly called "sabongari." Its last governor left no debts.
your warped brain cells are rotten
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by flofields(f): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2015
Ikengawo:

You want to know why boko haram don't kill more innocent civilians in other places apart from the carnage already wreaked is a morbid interest in death.

Boko Haram has limit and its reach in terms of men and material is not global or limitless.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by carinmom(f): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2015
9jii:

Kano is just like Lagos in the north.
Zaria is a centre of learning that attracts different tribes all over the north. They also have non hausa speaking indigents

Agreed Zaria is a center of learning and the population is heterogeneous. But the indigenous population is Hausa/fulani. The non speaking Hausa in Zaria are not indigens but have long history of settlement.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by 9jii(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2015
carinmom:

Agreed Zaria is a center of learning and the population is heterogeneous. But the indigenous population is Hausa/fulani. The non speaking Hausa in Zaria are not indigens but have long history of settlement.
Southern Zaria?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by zik4ever: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2015
shenisaac:
Well...I live up north, so place close to kano. We have not had any bombing at all. Our former governor was very diplomatic with his handling of security. One thing I know he did is that he never joked with info brought to him. He was always on the neck of the dss and military. One rumor and the whole town is floaded with soldiers. And he never publicized his nabbing any bh Member. That way, no attention is brought on the state. Plus...he was an honorable man and the people loved him enough to cooperate
Of course I know that State! And that Governor is one of the best ever from the North. Apart from security, he really tried in terms of infrastructural development but he has a current challenge now that may hurt his political future.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by henchamb(m): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2015
Including jigawa
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by shevi4mb(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
AlPeter:

how that side bro, you dey wit NCCF?

I'm a muslim.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by carinmom(f): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
9jii:

Southern Zaria?

Sorry Southern Zaria is now called southern Kaduna which includes all the LGs in the southern part of the state where majority of Kaduna xtian population are and some muslim minorities.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by Moheat(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
funlord:
grin
Op! Did shekau ask you 2 conduct a poll on this useless question? Or are you working as their statistician right now?

Will you shut the fvck up and learn if you don't have any contribution?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by funlord(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Moheat:

I need to shut the fvck up and learn if i don't have any contribution?
grin
Moheat:

I need to shut the fvck up and learn if i don't have any contribution?

Yes I agree with your statement above, but may I ask Who is this "Vapid, inconsequential, _retarded son of a chibok harlot"? I'm sorry 2 dissapoint your _stupid mong like arse but I don't engage in e-duels with cankerworms like YOU! Now kindly swerve into oncoming traffic with your rodent sized I.Q! GET LOST
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by shenisaac(m): 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
zik4ever:

Of course I know that State! And that Governor is one of the best ever from the North. Apart from security, he really tried in terms of infrastructural development but he has a current challenge now that may hurt his political future.
Yeah...I fear that will be the case! But indeed he tried for us
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? by Moheat(m): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
funlord:
grin

Yes I agree with your statement above, but may I ask Who is this "Vapid, inconsequential, _retarded son of a chibok harlot"? I'm sorry 2 dissapoint your _stupid mong like arse but I don't engage in e-duels with cankerworms like YOU! Now kindly swerve into oncoming traffic with your rodent sized I.Q! GET LOST

Look at this proper foool. Keep waiting forever the chiboks girls will return.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Sucks Breasts Of Kenyan Women For Deliverance / Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu / Akpabio And Amaechi Controversial New Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.