Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

When You Don't Know Your Crush's Favourite Colour (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Don't Know Your Crush's Favourite Colour (photo) (965 Views)

How To Know Your Man Loves You / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Don't Know Your Crush's Favourite Colour (photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
When you don't know your crush's favourite
colour, so you try to cover the basics

Re: When You Don't Know Your Crush's Favourite Colour (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: When You Don't Know Your Crush's Favourite Colour (photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
So OP u want to tell us that u've watched or u're watching that movie? undecided
Re: When You Don't Know Your Crush's Favourite Colour (photo) by XavierBlue(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
This isn't colour riot, it colour madness;

XavierBlue
Re: When You Don't Know Your Crush's Favourite Colour (photo) by tpiander: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
are you a mumu.
Re: When You Don't Know Your Crush's Favourite Colour (photo) by vizkiz: 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
this op is just doing everything to make FP. Abeg mods have mercy on her undecided
Re: When You Don't Know Your Crush's Favourite Colour (photo) by muhyeenisce(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Niitori front page
Re: When You Don't Know Your Crush's Favourite Colour (photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
vizkiz:
this op is just doing everything to make FP. Abeg mods have mercy on her undecided

Amen
Re: When You Don't Know Your Crush's Favourite Colour (photo) by Islie: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Abuse of knowledge and reasoning....... That's what I see
Re: When You Don't Know Your Crush's Favourite Colour (photo) by endowednicky(f): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
lagmostkuit:
So OP u want to tell us that u've watched or u're watching that movie? undecided
I just tire ooo!
Re: When You Don't Know Your Crush's Favourite Colour (photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
tpiander:
are you a mumu.
dis is even worse dan the pix.

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Know Your Crush's Favourite Colour (photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Colour riot is trending.
Re: When You Don't Know Your Crush's Favourite Colour (photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
tpiander:
are you a mumu.

go and read your books if you have nothing to do
Re: When You Don't Know Your Crush's Favourite Colour (photo) by Catalyst4real: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢/Romance] True Love: How I Slept with my Choir Mistress
http://catalyst4real.com/how-i-slept-with-my-choir-mistress/
Re: When You Don't Know Your Crush's Favourite Colour (photo) by tpiander: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
dis is even worse dan the pix.

6ty6ix:

go and read your books if you have nothing to do

don't seem so desperate when chasing a man nitori Oloun.

e never reach those levels na?

ewo ni "dressing in his favourite colour", we all know no normal man will start dressing like that simply because he wants to attract a girl's attention.

(1) (Reply)

Rich Girl Begs Jobless Man For Love And Care / Photo: Romantic Student Proposes At Graduation Ceremony / How To Escape From The Dreaded Friendzone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.