Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? (3947 Views)

5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) / Prostitute Gave Her Life To Christ, Brought Condoms To Church (photos) / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
There is this beautiful girl that i saw when i went to the mall, "so i approach her, and one thing led to another and i collected her number and we started seeing each other, so i invite her for a date(dinner actually) so after eating and winning and all that i discovered that she brought condoms with her because i saw the pack in her bag, "ok yeah we ended up having sex but the problem is that should i take her seriously based on the fact that we had sex on a 1st date?, i think she is kind of loose. "my opinion though or am i over reacting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by boynigeria(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
i dont think she was saving it for u

2 Likes

Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
boynigeria:
i dont think she was saving it for u
Lol my thought exactly
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by Olufunmihimself: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
maybe.
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by sinaj(f): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
If she hadn't brought condom, u wud av still opened a thread to complain angry

insatiable human

10 Likes

Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by donholy28(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keep banging while the stock lasts...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinaj:
b
C
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by Mostwanted7: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lol....she's a biatch!!!
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
donholy28:
Keep banging while the stock lasts...
dnt get u
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by sinaj(f): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
Loveren:
C
ah ah
sweet orgasm na u b diz shocked
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by Mekybliss(f): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinaj:
I swear

2 Likes

Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinaj:
bt i was really nt ready 4 sex untill i saw d condom and as a sharp guy i give her the koko.
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by Mekybliss(f): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
She knows she is ganna die someday. Just not from HIV/ AIDS or STD undecided

2 Likes

Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by mrcasanova1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
No. You are not over reacting, you are over heating tongue
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinaj:

ah ah
my baby na me b dis o, u dey flex o
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinaj:

ah ah
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mekybliss:
She knows she is ganna die someday. Just not from HIV/ AIDS or STD undecided
hw
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by donholy28(m): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Loveren:
dnt get u
The choice is yourz...just keep banging her...but go for a test o...she fit be healthy carrier
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by XavierBlue(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
We all know she is a b1ctch, and we all know your claim is false

XavierBlue
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by muhyeenisce(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oga follow your mind and stop complaining...!by the I knw u are lien
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by kingdomcc: 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
you won marry am before. comot dere joor make i see road
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sleeping with local girls and you are feeling funky

1 Like

Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by justmag(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
She was probably saving it for rapist then you came in the picture and she used it for you. Congratulations brother. undecided

1 Like

Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by lilmaaxfidel: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
believe the op at your on risk
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Sleeping with local girls and you are feeling funky
if i tell u who her father is, u will faint.
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mostwanted7:
Lol....she's a biatch!!!
u see.
justmag:
She was probably saving it for rapist then you came in the picture and she used it for you. Congratulations brother. undecided
its not funny
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by sinaj(f): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Loveren:

lol flex ke
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinaj:

lol flex ke
i greet u
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Na wa 4 men o.
Re: ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
And wat is wrong with it? U dnt even knw why she bring it,u went ahead to sleep wit her, guy abeg start saying ur last prayer becos ur sperm is in trouble, haba! U actualy tink d gal just ofèred her body to u on a platter of gold without a hidden agenda. lolz.guy ur own don finish,am typing 4rm experience, kittycat go kill men. Haba!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping / To Fûck Hairy Toto Dey Hungry Me Dis Nite / See What A Girl Posted On Facebook about is man (pix attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.