Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) (49033 Views)

Boko Haram Threatens To Capture Buhari In New Video / See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill / Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by wearerelated: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2015
May God heal this land.

Evil seems like the new good. And in d name of God too!

God heal this land!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2015
ChooseMeNow:
Very stupid sect. You will soon meet your water-loo

And yes #DareArtAlade's New Singles

DARE ART ALADE'S #PrayForMe:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24136

Dare Art Alade ft Olamide #AsikoLaiye:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24135

Now Enjoy!!

Are u Dare art Alade or u are just a jobless niccar?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by doncholino(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2015
berrystunn:
SSS do your job... email was sent , from which IP?
even an internet rookie can tweak here using a Zealand ip
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by regginy: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Mogidi:

This is another ploy to silence our journalists, this letter was written on the second floor of Aso Rock, I recognize Bubu's handwriting whenever I see it.
Bubu wants to intimidate journalist since he can't resort to draconian laws.

Obviously ur brain is 4KB in size
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by mauriceju2(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Who is an INFIDEL? KNOWING IT IS TO BELIEVE-IT

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest
growing religion per capita in the
United States, especially in the
minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual
training session that's required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance.

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths,
who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say.
The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of
Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.

Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your
brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam,
and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the WORLD!!! Should be required to read this,
but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely
publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance
to make a difference...

Please, for Christ's sake, send it on!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Prinsolala(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2015
Dahm,this threat is realy scaring,.. Did he said allah is with us!!? This guys have chicken brain..,paralized phychology!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by tjdimmy(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2015
Boko are RAMS
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by hilarious1900: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2015
We will not loose our Nation (Nigeria). For the glory of God has risen upon her (Nigeria).
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Orunto: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2015
This is very serious. And now that the C.nC has deployed all our Military to protect the Fulani herdsmen in the North, who will protect the rest of us? Who will protect the South of Niger/Benue from bokoharam invasion? Bokoharam is sw, se, ss, and ec haram. Buhari can't stop them, mainly 'cos BH is BH. And when bokoharam finishes all the Christians in the ne, wc and some ec, they are coming to everywhere in the South. The sw, se, ss, ec and the wc should start feeling, thinking and reasoning forthwith on ways to prevent this impending adversary. Satan is on the Prowl!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by ChooseMeNow(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2015
adextaiwo84:

Are u Dare art Alade or u are just a jobless niccar?

Silence is the best answer .....
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by berrystunn(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2015
doncholino:

even an internet rookie can tweak here using a Zealand ip

you never can tell, they may not have that knowledge...

changing IP , meanwhile is not applied when authority wants to know where the email originally comes from ....
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by berrystunn(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2015
fboycaestro12:

The would never be so stupid to use an IP you can trace, it would be anonymous and untraceable. Even if they are illiterates they would make sure they keep that tight.

changing IP , meanwhile is not applied when authority wants to know where the originally email comes from...
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by stillreal(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Religion, the worlds biggest problem. Amazes me that some fools still believe in crap

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names / Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS / Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.