Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Help Me Decode This Girl, I Am Confused, What Is She Doing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Decode This Girl, I Am Confused, What Is She Doing? (1289 Views)

What Is She Doing (photos) / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Decode This Girl, I Am Confused, What Is She Doing? by FrankDude: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
There is this girl (20 years old) in my university, we are in the same department, the girl is very analytical and a Catholic , she is pretty too and has class. She is also intelligent. I never knew she had a boyfriend in another university, whom she hasn't seen for a long time(long distance relationship). I didnt bo her to ask her whether she has a boyfriend because its not in my nature to do that, I just go for any girl that interest me. So I started showing this girl interest, although I didn't make it obvious because I wasn't sure how she feels for me, it was later that she told me she can't date me because she doesn't feel the same way for me, and that she has a long distance boyfriend. So anyway, we agreed to be just friends, after so many thoughts and fighting on my own side. But I still get jealous when I see her playing with another guy, anyway it seems I have overcome that jealousy.

What I don't understand is why does this girl like hanging out with me almost all the time?
She sometimes calls me at evening time to see her, she takes me around school(on feet) to romantic places, telling me how she sees couples making out etc. Always walking with me after class, although she has told me she doesnt have friends like that, anywhere you see me you are likely to see her. She is conservative, doesnt hug, maybe because of her big boobs i dont know. Although I have told her never to discuss about her relationship problems with me in this friendship because I hate the feeling of being friendzoned. So she has never done that. I noticed this girl does almost anything I ask her to do, and she always try not to get on my bad side. If I tell her that she is doing something I dont like, she stops doing it and would never do it again, almost like I have her remote control with me. The only thing she avoids is getting romantic with me, she avoids talking romance or anything that could bring up "love" emotions between us. I was shocked the day she asked me about my past relationships, who broke up with who? Have I had sex before? Etc.
She told me later that she has broken up with her bf and she might not want to move on, that she wasn't happy about it , broken up for the past three weeks before I
Finally decided to chip in "going beyond friendship" in my conversation with her. She said "don't let's do that"
I asked her why , she said we had discussed about it before and concluded. I told her people change and shit happens, and she told me she knows, that she still maintain her stance.

So I made her realise that once I have a gf I won't be spending time with her that much etc. And then she was surprised, saying my gf wld be matured enough to give me space, i told her it doesn't work that way.
It was later later that she asked me what prompted that ? That I must have thought of somethiƱg to say it out, that it has been locked up insid. Asking me that have I seen a girl that I like? Why is she asking me that, if she is not interested in dating me?
Anyway thAts the major thing, the reason why I did that was to figure out if this girl has any hidden intention with me or something, what do you think?
Is she using me to fill in space of her absent bf?
What is she doing?
What am I not noticing?
What's going on?

I need both male and female advice and interpretation. Thanks a lot
Re: Help Me Decode This Girl, I Am Confused, What Is She Doing? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Female adviser here. Congratulations!!! You're now a guardian angel.
Re: Help Me Decode This Girl, I Am Confused, What Is She Doing? by Cutehector(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Boy, flee!
Re: Help Me Decode This Girl, I Am Confused, What Is She Doing? by Basildvalour(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tell her you miss your romantic life and you have found a lady to share it with since she wouldn't share hers with you. see her reaction to that and give her space for sometime and watch the true picture unfold.

Just give her space.
Re: Help Me Decode This Girl, I Am Confused, What Is She Doing? by chymystique(f): 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
I think she is very fond of you and cares about you very much... The only probs is you are gonna be "that bestie" to ve occassional flings with mayb but not real relationship unto she doesnt feel that butterfly affection for you and I wont blame her if she is jealous, its normal smiley... Be Just her friend for now till she makes up her mind on what she wants unless you wanna be the rebound guy and pls dont forget to search for another gf
Re: Help Me Decode This Girl, I Am Confused, What Is She Doing? by vague: 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
She wants you to be an assistant boyfriend without benefits
Re: Help Me Decode This Girl, I Am Confused, What Is She Doing? by IykeWest: 11:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
chymystique:
I think she is very fond of you and cares about you very much... The only probs is you are gonna be "that bestie" to ve occassional flings with mayb but not real relationship unto she doesnt feel that butterfly affection for you and I wont blame her if she is jealous, its normal smiley... Be Just her friend for now till she makes up her mind on what she wants unless you wanna be the rebound guy and pls dont forget to search for another gf
This lady isn't far from d truth,she tried but didn't say exactly what's happening and am gonna tell ya,u in d fucckin friendzone brah,sorry I swear a lot. Anyways,u in d friggin friendzone,her intentions is to use u to maintain life,like u re dat guy that she cares about a lot but can't see herself nailing. Take me for example,if I take too long on a girl,i'll not see her as a Sex material,i'm not taking long cos I ain't gat d balls,am taking long cos der are other girls to nail,other girls to know so I just don't have much time for her,and once it clocks three weeks and,i'll loose d urge to Bleep her,i'll start seeing her as a sister and treat her just like dat girl is treating u. So yeah,no hidden intentions,just normal friendzone,she's askin if u gat a gf cos she cares about u and love d time u guys spend together and probably doesn't want it to end,and it's normal for her to get jealous,women are possessive in nature,they like to be able to say 'He's mine' even though u guys don't,u know,play around wid d lights off. Chow!
Re: Help Me Decode This Girl, I Am Confused, What Is She Doing? by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 31, 2015
She loves u tru talk ok
Re: Help Me Decode This Girl, I Am Confused, What Is She Doing? by Panzerfaust(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2015
Oga, punch line o jawo mo..all this one you're saying here is story..just knack d babe joor.
Re: Help Me Decode This Girl, I Am Confused, What Is She Doing? by FrankDude: 12:07am On Aug 31, 2015
IykeWest:
This lady isn't far from d truth,she tried but didn't say exactly what's happening and am gonna tell ya,u in d fucckin friendzone brah,sorry I swear a lot. Anyways,u in d friggin friendzone,her intentions is to use u to maintain life,like u re dat guy that she cares about a lot but can't see herself nailing. Take me for example,if I take too long on a girl,i'll not see her as a Sex material,i'm not taking long cos I ain't gat d balls,am taking long cos der are other girls to nail,other girls to know so I just don't have much time for her,and once it clocks three weeks and,i'll loose d urge to Bleep her,i'll start seeing her as a sister and treat her just like dat girl is treating u. So yeah,no hidden intentions,just normal friendzone,she's askin if u gat a gf cos she cares about u and love d time u guys spend together and probably doesn't want it to end,and it's normal for her to get jealous,women are possessive in nature,they like to be able to say 'He's mine' even though u guys don't,u know,play around wid d lights off. Chow!

Ok, I guess I shld get another gal den , since I am not in control of her feelings. Life goes on. A lesson learnt from this.
Re: Help Me Decode This Girl, I Am Confused, What Is She Doing? by IykeWest: 12:10am On Aug 31, 2015
FrankDude:

Ok, I guess I shld get another gal den , since I am not in control of her feelings. Life goes on. A lesson learnt from this.
Ok,just try not to rush tins,and try not to go too slow,cos if u rush,u re a joker and they'll assume u ain't serious,if u go too slow u end up in friendzone. Good luck hunting.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. / Here Are The Bigger Butt Remedies / Anyone Here On WHISPER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.