Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,986 members, 7,845,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Do Think You Good With Me??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Think You Good With Me??? (715 Views)

Which Naija Celebrity Do Think Has The Best Relationship? / When You Think You Have Seen It All (pix) / What Do Think?? (advice Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Think You Good With Me??? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
[size=18pt]I need a motivator, someone wu gonn keep me awake all night, som1 wu gonn lubricate my biz., me not joking. Thy boi here needeth a lady/man less than 25yrs as a cheerleader and me gonn make you a queen/king. If yo feel yor too big, too fine or got a high profile dat ain't sheet, Kindly swerve. But note u wudnt know a king until he's inna palace... Lets. Make d world jealous...

Pls pls pls this NO advert, i aint chirpn okay[/size]
Re: Do Think You Good With Me??? by vizkiz: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
I think you need someone to teach you how to type correctly! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do Think You Good With Me??? by XavierBlue(m): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
How many wraps you don take?

Xavierblue

1 Like

Re: Do Think You Good With Me??? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
U just need a cheerleader right?

Pm me.
Re: Do Think You Good With Me??? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
I dey road and _shit dey hol me..Abeg where I fit poopoo?
Re: Do Think You Good With Me??? by Cutehector(m): 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
profojah:
I dey road and _shit dey hol me..Abeg where I fit poopoo?
insyd bush... D tin dey sweet well well grin
Re: Do Think You Good With Me??? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
insyd bush... D tin dey sweet well well grin
grin grin grin. I swear e dey sweet die
Re: Do Think You Good With Me??? by Cutehector(m): 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
profojah:

grin grin grin. I swear e dey sweet die
breeze go jus dey blow ur yarnsh.... But the flies hovering around d ass angry
Re: Do Think You Good With Me??? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
How many wraps you don take?
Xavierblue
dude jux 7 wraps which are Greatness, re-branding, victory, money, mercy, unlimited favor and Love.... Incase yo got more fr me, dude me gonn be fvckn glad...

ahsekeena:
U just need a cheerleader right?

Pm me.
cheesy cheesy cheesy #done. .. u can watsaapp...
Re: Do Think You Good With Me??? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
breeze go jus dey blow ur yarnsh.... But the flies hovering around d ass angry
Hahaha grin. Those flies eehn cheesy they are so big and disgusting, making a loud noise for person yansh..piaaaaaaaaan!!
Re: Do Think You Good With Me??? by Cutehector(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
profojah:

Hahaha grin. Those flies eehn cheesy they are so big and disgusting, making a loud noise for person yansh..piaaaaaaaaan!!
lool u go jus dey fear make e no perch for ur butthole... And wen u just dnt hav tissue.. Na leaf tinz... grin
Re: Do Think You Good With Me??? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lool u go jus dey fear make e no perch for ur butthole... And wen u just dnt hav tissue.. Na leaf tinz... grin
profojah:

Cutehector:
dudessssss.... Are yo both dah disguhurstin? Eeewww #malians_alert.... U can poo on d thread tho... Freemanan would help u clean up for free
Re: Do Think You Good With Me??? by IamLEGEND1: 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
These guys
THESE GUYS!!!!!
Re: Do Think You Good With Me??? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
And doz flies go dey make you dey look your poopoo everytime..Sometimes na stick I dey use clean my yansh ooo..since wen I go mistakenly use one leaf wey dey scratch person yansh..
Re: Do Think You Good With Me??? by Cutehector(m): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
profojah:

And doz flies go dey make you dey look your poopoo everytime..Sometimes na stick I dey use clean my yansh ooo..since wen I go mistakenly use one leaf wey dey scratch person yansh..
grin... Chai... Sometimes I dey wonder wetin ppo wey dey olden days in d tym of moses dem dey use take clean dr ass
Re: Do Think You Good With Me??? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
grin... Chai... Sometimes I dey wonder wetin ppo wey dey olden days in d tym of moses dem dey use take clean dr ass
Mesef wonder..but a Theologian told me Jacob used stones to clean his yansh after poopooing...is it true?

1 Like

Re: Do Think You Good With Me??? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2015
vizkiz:
I think you need someone to teach you how to type correctly! undecided
huh?

(1) (Reply)

A Note About Ladies And Their Dear Mr Ex / 8 Magical Way To Improve Your Sex Drive / She Rejects Him Thinking He’s A Nobody Then She Finds Out He’s Famous. Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.