Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

What Do Think?? (advice Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Think?? (advice Needed) (644 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Do Think You Can Never Marry From? / What Do Think? / Which Naija Celebrity Do Think Has The Best Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Think?? (advice Needed) by hfinest1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
okay... there's this girl I asked to b my gf some two months ago and she said 'no' with no reason... been trying to win her heart though... so I do call n text her. the thing now is that d girl just dey do shakara like fool... as in.. stupid shakara that's not worth it... I know we're not dating, so I don't expect much from her but her own is too much... we've known for say four or five months now and believe you me, this girl has NEVER!!! I repeat... never called me before, never returned my missed call, never flashed, never replied my text... its really annoying... what kinda shakara is that I call her a lot but she never Cates to ever call me or reply my text... I decided not to call her again... just checked my call history, and the last time I called her was on 21st of September and funny enuf, she hasn't even called me.... I just wanna ask... do u guys think she's worth my call or I should just totally forget about calling her again..
Re: What Do Think?? (advice Needed) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lol
She told you 'NO'. But you insisted and rather chose to waste your time, energy and resources over her. Well, it was your choice, not hers. She moved on immediately she told you no

It's either you wake up from you slumber and move on to the next or you keep fooling yourself and wasting your time
Re: What Do Think?? (advice Needed) by isblog(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
The lady isn't into you. Let her be.
Re: What Do Think?? (advice Needed) by donholy28(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
Someone should please hold me....b4 i slap d foolish op...mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Think?? (advice Needed) by Cutehector(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bros na wa for u sha ooooo. U need spirit to tell u d handwriting on d wall befor u go realise say u no b her type?
Re: What Do Think?? (advice Needed) by sluvy4tune(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
It's simple bro

She's calling another brother.

#GuysAllowGirlsStayFaithful
Re: What Do Think?? (advice Needed) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
prsn tell u no.. wetin u dey find again?

1 Like

Re: What Do Think?? (advice Needed) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
lerra some guys will come here and shout 'dis bitches ain't loyal', ' dem girls are wh0res', etc.. undecided

bae has told u she ist into u, wat else do u wanna hear?

lerra ur next post is gonna be hw a girl u have been spendin on friendzoned u.. shioor... undecided
Re: What Do Think?? (advice Needed) by Kenzico(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
WTF!!!! Bro she doesn't like YOU....PERIOD!!! Since I've learnt my lessons, I don't kill n worry myself over this calibre of girls anymore
Re: What Do Think?? (advice Needed) by goodmorning40: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mumu, na ur type dey sell their dignity on the alter of sexx, u follow girl like mosquito. Ur lucky she has not given u the insult of ur life
Re: What Do Think?? (advice Needed) by hertz9te(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
mehn you need to be tied and flogged
Re: What Do Think?? (advice Needed) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
hfinest1:
okay... there's this girl I asked to b my gf some two months ago and she said 'no' with no reason... been trying to win her heart though... so I do call n text her. the thing now is that d girl just dey do shakara like fool... as in.. stupid shakara that's not worth it... I know we're not dating, so I don't expect much from her but her own is too much... we've known for say four or five months now and believe you me, this girl has NEVER!!! I repeat... never called me before, never returned my missed call, never flashed, never replied my text... its really annoying... what kinda shakara is that I call her a lot but she never Cates to ever call me or reply my text... I decided not to call her again... just checked my call history, and the last time I called her was on 21st of September and funny enuf, she hasn't even called me.... I just wanna ask... do u guys think she's worth my call or I should just totally forget about calling her again..

Forget her and accord yourself respect.
Re: What Do Think?? (advice Needed) by labaski(f): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
chai dey don mess u oo finest. Pele dear
Re: What Do Think?? (advice Needed) by hfinest1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
labaski:
chai dey don mess u oo finest. Pele dear
as in enhh!!!! I'm finished.... like all these cos of one flimsy girl sha... I don fvck up big time...

lesson learnt tho... thanks y'all for d advice, comments and insults toogrin

(1) (Reply)

How Do Any Guy Take Girls Seriously? / Confused / Why Do Ladies Beef/mouthwash Fellow Lady Good Looking Than Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.