Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

He Almost got Himself In Deep Trouble. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Almost got Himself In Deep Trouble. (1016 Views)

I'm In Deep poo! / Am In Deep Trouble / Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Almost got Himself In Deep Trouble. by chocolateme(f): 12:07am On Jul 08, 2015
This guy has been our family friend for as long as I can remember, I once worked with him as a colleague in one activation company but we parted ways after he took to studio work. Though we still meet once in a while but he attends the same church with my sister.
Last nite, my sister got an urgent call from her fellow church member that this guy in question called him to come to his rescue that someone wants to kill him, hmmm!! I told her to stay back before she enters into what she doesn't know how it started but she insisted and left.
She came in an hour later and said it was Mike (fiction name for that guy) that he had been sleeping with this Muslim woman that has 3 children and that her husband (also a core Muslim) has been suspecting her until last night, the woman went to see Mike at the studio and they got down to business only for the woman's husband to burst in on them 15minutes into the affair. And the worst is that, he was on top of her and both were so nude..
He hit him hard with a chair, collected his phone and told him to run as fast as his legs could carry him before he does something stupid on this fasting period, my friend ran out unclad and the man took his wife and left beating her all the way, so that's how the guy called on the phone for help as to where to go and hide.
I don't know what is so interesting in the waist of a woman with 3 kids that a single guy would want to waste his life for, pls guys be careful who you deal with to avoid stories that melts the heart.
Re: He Almost got Himself In Deep Trouble. by refreshrate: 12:13am On Jul 08, 2015
chocolateme:
This guy has been our family friend for as long as I can remember, I once worked with him as a colleague in one activation company but we parted ways after he took to studio work. Though we still meet once in a while but he attends the same church with my sister.
Last nite, my sister got an urgent call from her fellow church member that this guy in question called him to come to his rescue that someone wants to kill him, hmmm!! I told her to stay back before she enters into what she doesn't know how it started but she insisted and left.
She came in an hour later and said it was Mike (fiction name for that guy) that he had been sleeping with this Muslim woman that has 3 children and that her husband (also a core Muslim) has been suspecting her until last night, the woman went to see Mike at the studio and they got down to business only for the woman's husband to burst in on them 15minutes into the affair. And the worst is that, he was on top of her and both were so nude..
He hit him hard with a chair, collected his phone and told him to run as fast as his legs could carry him before he does something stupid on this fasting period, my friend ran out unclad and the man took his wife and left beating her all the way, so that's how the guy called on the phone for help as to where to go and hide.
I don't know what is so interesting in the waist of a woman with 3 kids that a single guy would want to waste his life for, pls guys be careful who you deal with to avoid stories that melts the heart.

yawns

next!

1 Like

Re: He Almost got Himself In Deep Trouble. by marshalcarter: 12:14am On Jul 08, 2015
L cheesy L

Wat do you mean undecided

Woman of 3 kids..her waist is chubby..fresh...swt nd succulent...you cnt compare with urs niiangry

Lol...buh the guy no try oooo...lol

1 Like

Re: He Almost got Himself In Deep Trouble. by ifex370(m): 1:03am On Jul 08, 2015
shhhhhhhhhhhh

am still looking for the moral lesson
Re: He Almost got Himself In Deep Trouble. by sam13(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Chai! hahaha ninu awe (ramadan) who is to blame now....... Devil shey?

1 Like

Re: He Almost got Himself In Deep Trouble. by XavierBlue(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Op we ain't kids, you should advice yourself instead, he's your friend and might influence you tooundecided
Re: He Almost got Himself In Deep Trouble. by chocolateme(f): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2015
XavierBlue:
Op we ain't kids, you should advice yourself instead, he's your friend and might influence you tooundecided
"WE" ? You should speak for yourself dear.
Re: He Almost got Himself In Deep Trouble. by XavierBlue(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2015
chocolateme:
"WE" ? You should speak for yourself dear.
neither were you includedundecided

Xavierblue
Re: He Almost got Himself In Deep Trouble. by ikeepitreal(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Your point is?
Re: He Almost got Himself In Deep Trouble. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2015
chocolateme:

Ok..... lesson learned
Guys dont waste your life for the waist of a woman with three kids
The waist of a woman with two or less Is by far sexier!!

Thanks op

1 Like

Re: He Almost got Himself In Deep Trouble. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2015
hmmm the guy is a church goer yet commit adultery,many are called but few are choosing

1 Like

Re: He Almost got Himself In Deep Trouble. by Update(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2015
abeggie who get tiger battery for here?

(1) (Reply)

11 Ways To Bullet Proof Your Relationship/marriage / How A Barren Woman Give Birth To A Child Within 6 Months – Testimony / Help!!! Feelings For Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.