Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: (5553 Views)

Oh My God! I Betray The Love Of My Life But..... / The changes that occur in your body when you fall into deep love / Mom And Son In Deep Love, Seeks Approval For Sexual Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2016
Hi! Am In Level 200 In A Prestigious university in Nigeria. My Parent are going to financial Brokenness. My Allowance TO SCHOOL IS BARELY 10K. When i buy food amd Mb Am broke already. Alongside the line one thing led to another i feel groundly in love with my friends Dad. It is not because of money. it was before but i love him now..He Wants to keep me as his 3rd wife. And get me and my mom a place in Lagos. God has worked wounders in my life. i never knew i will residence iin lagos in my life. But am scared of telling my friend am marrying her daddy. i really love him. He is a Sweetheart. He Is Old but in Baby in hearts. How Do i confess to my friend?Can i still be friends with her and her mom?

What A story !!!!This Was Told To Me By A Street Sister That Meant Me Yesterday...I had To Write It Down And Bring It Here

What Is Your Opinon?? No Offensive Words Please
Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by votemysticgal16(f): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2016
Well that's a bad move.... your friend will hate u forever. You should tell the man abt ur friendship with his daughter. If he says he can handle it then be fine with it. If he can't, then you both should call it quits and still be friends

1 Like

Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by cruzita(f): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2016
3rd wife ?

girl u get mind o
Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by temple11: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2016
My opinion is simple, marry the GST101 you carried over for now. We'll talk later.

11 Likes

Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2016
Chai op, what's the name of the prestigious University you said you attended? Ehh biko?

Chai.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Like seriously
Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by emperorchedda(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2016
Would she have 'loved' him if he wasn't capable of taking care of her and her mum??

I'm pretty sure many guys must have asked her out but she doesn't 'love' them

1 Like

Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by yemsai(f): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
temple11:
My opinion is simple, marry the GST101 you carried over for now. We'll talk later.
Lol..Dis got me rolling on d floor grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by hyman9ja(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
op u say u r in 200L....?

hmmmm i fear ur grammar but i no run sha...

3rd what did u say again....

All i can say is i pity u, nowadays girls always looking for the easy way out, what a pity

2 Likes

Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lol It Not Me Tho..
adepeter26:
Chai op, what's the name of the prestigious University you said you attended? Ehh biko?

Chai.. undecided
Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hey That Waht How The Owner Of The story told me and i brought it here...so no op me....
hyman9ja:
op u say u r in 200L....?

hmmmm i fear ur grammar but i no run sha...

3rd what did u say again....

All i can say is i pity u, nowadays girls always looking for the easy way out, what a pity
Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by esejessy(f): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
This is highly preposterous!!!!!
Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
You mean it not you ? grin
Anuoluwapo23:
Lol It Not Me Tho..

6 Likes

Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by firstking01(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Prestigeous ko, polipogeous ni undecided
Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2016
lol grin grin
firstking01:
Prestigeous ko, polipogeous ni undecided
Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by barackodam: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
People be denying their real story just to form pure, when they are.....

3 Likes

Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by firstking01(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
lol grin grin
Why laughing na, i doubt the truthfulness of the story sef

1 Like

Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by firstking01(m): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
lol grin grin
Why laughing na, i doubt the truthfulness of the story sef..?

1 Like

Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Am serious
firstking01:
Why laughing na, i doubt the truthfulness of the story sef..?
Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by firstking01(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
Am serious
Are you the one involved and are you the one i'm seeing on your dp?
Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
am not the one involved......and yes m the one u see ;Dany p?
firstking01:
Are you the one involved and are you the one i'm seeing on your dp?
Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Awwwwww!!soi will form pre for you? are you paying my salary? or r u feeding me? that i will stoop so low to form ppure undecided undecidedanyways if u read the story well u will know am not theowner of the story grin grin
barackodam:
People be denying their real story just to form pure, when they are.....
Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by barackodam: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
Awwwwww!!soi will form pre for you? are you paying my salary? or r u feeding me? that i will stoop so low to form ppure undecided undecidedanyways if u read the story well u will know am not theowner of the story grin grin

Okay ma'am
Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by firstking01(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
am not the one involved......and yes m the one u see ;Dany p?
Hehehehe, wats ur name, i like u already, lets get down to whatsapp?
Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by joceey(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
Hi! Am In Level 200 In A Prestigious university in Nigeria. My Parent are going to financial Brokenness. My Allowance TO SCHOOL IS BARELY 10K. When i buy food amd Mb Am broke already. Alongside the line one thing led to another i feel groundly in love with my friends Dad. It is not because of money. it was before but i love him now..He Wants to keep me as his 3rd wife. And get me and my mom a place in Lagos. God has worked wounders in my life. i never knew i will residence iin lagos in my life. But am scared of telling my friend am marrying her daddy. i really love him. He is a Sweetheart. He Is Old but in Baby in hearts. How Do i confess to my friend?Can i still be friends with her and her mom?

What A story !!!!This Was Told To Me By A Street Sister That Meant Me Yesterday...I had To Write It Down And Bring It Here

What Is Your Opinion?? No Offensive Words Please

Hmmm tell the lady in person that she wants to die early before her time any place of prayer she goes too they will tell her the same ..... Secondly she will find it difficult to give birth also cos she is bringing in unnecessary battle and war for her self mark my word
Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by ayusco85(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
temple11:

Epic

1 Like

Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by chigoizie7(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Na to just give u rat poison, simple and short.
Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by bitchcrafts: 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nothing bad in even being the 4th wife dearie. Yo be beta than anything else; A wife! not some bloody missus grin
Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by schumastic(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
I DON'T GIVE ADVICE ON THIRD PARTY STORIES

1 Like

Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by slimthugchimee(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
lemme handle you, sorry her small and you will soon forget him
Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by Laveda(f): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Nothing bad in even being the 4th wife dearie. Yo be beta than anything else; A wife! not some bloody missus grin

Thought I gave you a direct mail you could reach me with?
Re: Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: by bitchcrafts: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Laveda:

Thought I gave you a direct mail you could reach me with?
Of course, I sent u a mail sassybae44rai?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thread For Nairaland Virgins / Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) / Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.