Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Oba Of Benin Celebrating His Granddaughter Birthday Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin Celebrating His Granddaughter Birthday Today. (3025 Views)

Akeredolu And Family At House On The Rock Church For Granddaughter's Birthday / Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Granddaughter's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrating His Granddaughter Birthday Today. by Abugab(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2015
shedraq1:

How long you want Make Oba rule and live now owioba, Oba was crowned in 1979 before you were born and he is over 90yrs old and may be older than your grand father.
Dont you want the Edaiken of Uselu{Oldest Prince} to reign, Abi you want make him be like Prince Charles of England wey no go mount the throne

Lol.
I attended Erediawa's coronation as a young boy and that will tell you I was born long before 1979.
No matter how long he stays, it is only cultural to say may his reign be long and peaceful. I know one day he will answer the call of the ancestors. The Edaiken will rule and his reign will be long and peaceful too.
Obhiedo we khin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Reactions To The Russian Fighter Jet (screenshot) / Open Letter To Mr Buhari From A Soldier In The War Front

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.