Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student (67439 Views)

UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos) / Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) / IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2015
This is pure wickedness! What's the aim of giving 100 lashes? To correct or to injure?

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by mrkings84(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Forgive and forget! The best punishment.
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by WIZGUY69(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2015
undecided

The punishment for the teacher is to multiply the 100 strokes * 100 and flog him the result of the multiplication. devilish teacher. /pukes/

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by no2fuks(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2015
damn....so they still they flog students for naija. I thought they had stopped. still treating each other like animals
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by adioolayi(m): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2015
This is just too much...Though I'm not in support of sparing the rod and spoiling the child... But 100strokes for fighting hell No for me
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by simplynola(m): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Ajebo Bombom

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Oladimejjy(m): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Dis ridiculous..... I tot teacher are not to use Cain on student again ni?

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by nunzk: 8:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Wow!! So that is wat 100 lashes can do?!! Well he sure Won't be fighting Any time soon. Teacher should be cautioned, school should treat d kid and dats all. No be today dem start de flog 100 stroke.more power to d teacherrs- keeping niccurs in line since 1909

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by slimtik(m): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2015
That teacher never chi chomtin! He should be poleaxed for this and then thrown in Ughelli prisons and his cell key thrown into the Ethiope river. Silly arse wipe teacher.

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by no2fuks(m): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2015
unacceptable
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Qweenedo2(f): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2015
Jeez, this is incredible, the teacher should also be flogged one thousand lashes aggressively until the buttocks become sored and develop everlasting phobia for sitting. Irrespective of the offence this pupil doesn't deserve this trauma, this is absolutely brutal.

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by CHM11: 8:15am On Jul 08, 2015
And the student lay down there to receive 100 strokes while his buttocks is bleeding?.....hmmmmm...even me that schooled in an Army school, a soldier can't do this to me...we will fight!!!!!...anything that wants to happen after that, my parents/school will handle that...one u flog me and I see blood.....na fight straight up!!!

2 Likes

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by thaoriginator: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2015
I go murd the teachers
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by hisgrace090: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2015
If the so called teacher go unponished you know that this country is going nowhere. This are the type that goes about rapping innocent children entrusted into their hand. God is watching.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Burger01(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2015
Ruq:
Teeacheeeer

Easy bruhcheesy

Btw, the teacher must be arrested and flogged 500 lashes with barbed wires angry

2 Likes

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2015
My goodness, the teacher should be arrested immediately. Why would a human being be so wicked? I'd just send thugs to deal mercilessly with that teacher if the pupil was my son. Ahhhh!!!!
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by no2fuks(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2015
victims family should be compensated at least free tuition for the rest of his stay
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by hotgunz(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Too bad
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2015
This is a clear case of abuse. The teacher that did this to a pupil is not worthy of the calling of a teacher. He is supposed to be a role model to the student. Inflicting such a bodily harm on the pupil is barbaric, wicked and ungodly. This teacher should be tried for assault and battery.

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by hardbody: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2015
mrkings84:
Forgive and forget! The best punishment.

This is one punishment i will not prescribe, forgive and what? The teacher will not live to tell how he died. When it is time for forgiveness, God will forgive us both.

I will not pay assassins, i will personally plug him. PERSONALLY.

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by ksuccess(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Just too bad. D height of wickedness.

And someone called him a teacher.....
.....just thinking-who is a teacher?
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by cyprianlah(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2015
WTF! him kill person? shocked
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by chizuhenry: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2015
Oh! my God, DAT teacher should dealt with. Na DAT school wey I serve.
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by jumper524(m): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2015
Pascal181:
I'm sure he must be one of these grade II mathematics teacher
french teachers are capable of such
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Captainswag225(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2015
what a wicked teacher, i know the child will never forget it and will surely make the teacher pay when he is older.
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by no2fuks(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2015
if I here say person use cane touch my child. like jesus I sacrificed my knash so my children never have to experience it.

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by WIZGUY69(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2015
enytine:

I was once flogged 20 for plugging mango in secondary school and till today, I wonder how 20 strokes is meant for mango

Lol.
I remember back then in my secondary school days, anytime we were Flog, those demonic teachers will make sure that they see blood gushing from everyone,s body.

liker seriously
and if one should check our offence, it doesn't equals to our punishment.
NOTE : it's common in Public School.
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Babamide(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2015
I'm in support of flogging in schools. Spare the rod and spoil the child. But when a teacher has to go beyond 10 strokes of the cane, he needs psychiatric evaluation. Even criminals shouldn't get flogged that bad.
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Mufasa1805(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2015
werey re o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up / Difference Between OND And ND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.