Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

She Doesn't Like Condoms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Like Condoms (2548 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You (2) (3) (4)

She Doesn't Like Condoms by sydraay: 4:48am On Jul 08, 2015
Dear Julie,

My girlfriend doesn’t like condoms. She prefers sex naturally without any artificiality. We have begun having sex recently. The first few times we did, we used condoms. But she
doesn’t feel good with it. She said she prefers to feel me. Lately, we stopped using it. I always pull out before I come. Is this still safe? Is it safe to re-enter after this? I will appreciate all the help. Thanks.

Efe, Warri

Dear Efe,

I want to understand the problem here. Is it sexually transmitted infections (STIs), pregnancy, or both? In the case of STIs, the answer is a resounding NO! Pulling out, or
withdrawal, isn’t an effective method of STI prevention because most disease-causing microorganisms don’t depend on ejaculation for transmission. A condom will only help
prevent the spread of STIs if you put it on before sex and leave it on the entire time you are having sex. If both of you have been tested before you started having sex with each other, you may not be concerned about STIs. If you haven’t been tested you may want to consider doing so. As a primary means of pregnancy prevention, withdrawal
has several disadvantages. First, there’s the pre-ejaculatory fluid on which the withdrawal method has no effect since it’s
released well before you ejaculate. Pre ejaculate itself doesn’t contain sperm, however it may pick up sperm left in
the urethra from a previous ejaculation, and thus, re-inserting your penis after ejaculation (outside of the vagina) does present a risk of pregnancy. Next, and what perhaps has even more of an impact on the effectiveness of the method, is the issue of consistency and self-control. Can you use the withdrawal method correctly and consistently each time you have sex? If not, then you might want to think about whether this method is right for you. Of course, you
do have the option of emergency contraception. Withdrawal does have its advantages. It’s free and always available. Second, no side effects are associated with this form of contraception. The estimated failure rate for typical use is around 22 percent. When practiced perfectly, the
failure rate is estimated to be around 4 percent. This means 4 to 22 women out of every 100 who use withdrawal as their
contraceptive method get pregnant. If you haven’t already, perhaps you and your girlfriend could talk about your concerns and work toward reaching a mutual decision on what form of contraception and/or safer
sex you both want to use. Besides the issue of STIs, it’s best to talk about how willing you are to risk having to deal with a
pregnancy and what either of you would do if a pregnancy occurred. Withdrawal is definitely less effective than, say, the birth control pill. But, if both of you are okay and comfortable with the risk involved, then you may decide that withdrawal is a good method for the two of you. To make a decision like this, it’s helpful to have as much information as possible.

http://www.edondo.com/2015/07/she-doesnt-like-condoms
Re: She Doesn't Like Condoms by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 08, 2015
If she like she should not like Meat too na she sabi. If they carry Belle dem go come they dump am for Pale house.

Re: She Doesn't Like Condoms by Kadata(m): 4:57am On Jul 08, 2015
But she likes HIV, Herpes, Trichomonas, and Chlamydia abi?

Re: She Doesn't Like Condoms by oluwafemi113(m): 5:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Following kiss
Re: She Doesn't Like Condoms by donholy28(m): 5:22am On Jul 08, 2015
u copy question and also copied answer....who like condoms sef... na just for security purposes we dey use am....if no be say some 9ja babes carry STD...wetin we go use condom do?

Re: She Doesn't Like Condoms by Cutehector(m): 6:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Gosh... Pls send me a gurlfrnd dah doesn't like condoms
Re: She Doesn't Like Condoms by IamLEGEND1: 6:18am On Jul 08, 2015
sydraay:
Dear Julie,

My girlfriend doesn’t like condoms. She prefers sex naturally without any artificiality . We have begun having sex recently. The first few times we did, we used condoms. But she
doesn’t feel good with it. She said she prefers to feel me . Lately, we stopped using it. I always pull out before I come. Is this still safe? Is it safe to re-enter after this? I will appreciate all the help. Thanks.

http://www.edondo.com/2015/07/she-doesnt-like-condoms

Re: She Doesn't Like Condoms by piicity(m): 6:40am On Jul 08, 2015
Then use Nylons like cossy
Re: She Doesn't Like Condoms by naijaboiy: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2015
Just use condoms and avoid all these unnecessary problems. undecided
Re: She Doesn't Like Condoms by MisterLongman(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2015
why the julie girl dey write epistle......
Dem no dey tell person, the guy go wiseup by himself in the fullness of time
Re: She Doesn't Like Condoms by Nnemuka(f): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Get married or abstain if she cant use condom.

Re: She Doesn't Like Condoms by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Then subscribe to white nylon...or better still Sugar nylon.
Re: She Doesn't Like Condoms by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Hopes she likes stds
Or children...she probably likes the baby mama title
Re: She Doesn't Like Condoms by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Nnemuka:
Get married or abstain if she cant use condom.

Your pic is just so hilarious!!!.......
Rotflmao
Re: She Doesn't Like Condoms by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2015
guys, but why is condom always not good. I mean it doesn't feel good like having it raw. I don't even joy having sex with condom. just feel like stressing myself,no sensation at all. pls help guys. any condom that is good like skin to skin?
Re: She Doesn't Like Condoms by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Hian! Who likes condom

Anyway it not mandatory bu very necessary

To avoid super story.
Re: She Doesn't Like Condoms by Duru009(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Its pretty difficult. Most girls prefer raw.from studies, it has been discover that condom always have side effect on a woman's womb. Its hardly u see girls that like condoms des days. 98% of des girls luv it deep n raw.

#me......
Re: She Doesn't Like Condoms by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
I pity u oo

U better stick to ur condoms to avoid catacata

The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra / 10 Things U May Not Have Heard About Introverts / Should Bride Price Be Abolished?