Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Uk Visa ( Sponsorship Enquiries) Attn:VOR,Femilangy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa ( Sponsorship Enquiries) Attn:VOR,Femilangy (1453 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Visa ( Sponsorship Enquiries) Attn:VOR,Femilangy by bumpyjohn(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2006
I applied for a student visa to Uk in august, however my application was refuse due to lack of sponsorship this is what the consular wrote ‘whilst you have evidence of fund, you have not indicated evidence of their origin, the documents (financial) you have shown largely stands in isolation in the absence of your sponsors business, income or the origin of these funds. What happen was that presented an account with a fixed deposit of 15million naira, together with a current account that is like 300,000 naira. The fixed deposit expires on the day I turned in application. I have decided to reapply again with a deferment letter from my uk school, and my sponsor has given me his salary current account detail with which he just lodged 15million naira after a balance of 100,000 before, though in addition to this he has collected a letter from there HR manager (Exxon Mobil) to the consular in Lagos which states that he has been in working with them for nine years and his salary annually+ allowances is 9million.Please I need you honest advice,  Like how many weeks can I wait before applying for the visa since my sponsor just lodged the money?   VOR, Femilangy ?   , i need ur honest advice i will appreciate your personal e-mail so that we can chat better
Re: Uk Visa ( Sponsorship Enquiries) Attn:VOR,Femilangy by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2006
first bumpy wats ur relationship with your sponsor den is the embassy aware your sponsor works with exxon mobil?
my email is femilangy@yahoo.co.uk try reapplying this will even make them feel u know wat you want and know what you are doing.the earlier the better
stay up
Re: Uk Visa ( Sponsorship Enquiries) Attn:VOR,Femilangy by friend(f): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2006
pls can anyone tell me the minimum balance my sponsore must have in his account(for visiting)
Re: Uk Visa ( Sponsorship Enquiries) Attn:VOR,Femilangy by hammah(m): 5:06am On Oct 29, 2006
re-apply.but this time a letter from the bank to show that your sponsor has access to the account.15million is okay for minimum balance.

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Pr / Grenada Embassy / Domino Pizza Festac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.