Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,300 members, 7,864,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune (40576 Views)

Ministerial List: Fresh Nomination Crisis In South-west Apc-tribune / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
GudluckIBB:
I don't belive Tribune reports.
Sounds more like Tinubu report
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by Forwetinnah: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
WHAT THE CONSTITUTION SAYS:
CHAPTER V - THE LEGISLATURE---PART 1 - NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
E - Powers and Control over Public Funds
Article number: 78
(1) All revenues or other moneys raised or received by the Federation (not being revenues or other moneys payable under this Constitution or any Act of the National Assembly into any other public fund of the Federation established for a specific purpose) shall be paid into and form one Consolidated Revenue Fund of the Federation.
(2) No moneys shall be withdrawn from the Consolidated Revenue Fund of the Federation except to meet expenditure that is charged upon the fund by this Constitution or where the issue of those moneys has been authorised by an Appropriation Act, Supplementary Appropriation Act or an Act passed in pursuance of section 79 of this Constitution.
(3) No money shall be withdrawn from any public fund of the Federation other than the Consolidated Revenue Fund of the Federation unless the issue of those moneys has been authorised by an Act of the National Assembly.
(4) No money shall be withdrawn from the Consolidated Revenue Fund or any other public fund of the Federation, except in the manner prescribed by the National Assembly.

Buhari signing over N780 billion as bailouts to APC states is fraud. We should be asking for a breakdown on how that money was shared. Barawo banza!!
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by Jesusloveyou: 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
worksmart:
Secret Coup 30th May
Osinbajo will announce ministers eventually
are u not ashame of urself, after all noise that buhari has be assasinated since may 30th, or are u stil in douth that buhari we are seeing today must be a spirit. nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by Jesusloveyou: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:
WHAT THE CONSTITUTION SAYS:
CHAPTER V - THE LEGISLATURE---PART 1 - NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
E - Powers and Control over Public Funds
Article number: 78
(1) All revenues or other moneys raised or received by the Federation (not being revenues or other moneys payable under this Constitution or any Act of the National Assembly into any other public fund of the Federation established for a specific purpose) shall be paid into and form one Consolidated Revenue Fund of the Federation.
(2) No moneys shall be withdrawn from the Consolidated Revenue Fund of the Federation except to meet expenditure that is charged upon the fund by this Constitution or where the issue of those moneys has been authorised by an Appropriation Act, Supplementary Appropriation Act or an Act passed in pursuance of section 79 of this Constitution.
(3) No money shall be withdrawn from any public fund of the Federation other than the Consolidated Revenue Fund of the Federation unless the issue of those moneys has been authorised by an Act of the National Assembly.
(4) No money shall be withdrawn from the Consolidated Revenue Fund or any other public fund of the Federation, except in the manner prescribed by the National Assembly.

Buhari signing over N780 billion as bailouts to APC states is fraud. We should be asking for a breakdown on how that money was shared. Barawo banza!!
u and gej barawo banza, when GEJ withdrawn $2b from ECA and use it for campaign. No law stop gej from stealing our commonwealth and virtually empty our treasury. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by Abayhormy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
doublewisdom:
Just that? Buhari is a die-hard tribalist. I laugh at the Mumu Southerners that voted for him.
Una go cry tire.

If he make southerners wey vote for him cry, he go con make u southerner wey no vote for him laugh ?
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by sunsewa: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
that's output of Aged brain,old age syndrome.
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by Jesusloveyou: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
doublewisdom:
Just that? Buhari is a die-hard tribalist. I laugh at the Mumu Southerners that voted for him.
Una go cry tire.
u saTANist wil not see d ministerial list until all d service chief be replace, and more especially, d deputy senate president must be remove before anything meaningful wil be done.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by danielmichael(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
lazen:

Looking at ur comment, one will know for certain that u're the only one that can manage to write a little in ur family, that's the reason u see them all as dullards. Dudes like u should be restricted to 2go. American Goat!
Lols

Look at dis fuddy-duddy claptrapting balderdash and vomiting bunches of rigmaroles on ma unblemished post..ure a tanoid wid no or infinitesimal batoes,,u wana try out..u fucking wid it..then do away wid yur dullard president..two of yu mongrels are simply antiquated tentacles..

Idiats..
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by doublewisdom: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Abayhormy:

If he make southerners wey vote for him cry, he go con make u southerner wey no vote for him laugh ?
We have nothing to lose.
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by 989900: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Real reason my foot.
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by hibbayueei(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dis our president self.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by GentleFrank(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Only God knows the real reasons why ...
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by Phrank10001(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Every1 has sumtin 2 say..
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by rexel99: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Story story.the man is just slow.
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by worksmart(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
I forgive your rudeness, because you have been deceived like 99% of people by the images of Buhari we are getting daily.

What proof do you have that those images were not taken pre-inauguration?

The only sure way to prove Buhari has not be toppled is to see a video clip of a journalists asking him a question on a current event or issue such as delay in appointing ministers.

Is it not odd that despite all the apparent photos there is not a single video of Buhari being asked or answering a journalists question?

What about video clips of meetings with his transition committee?

Why did the president not attend to inaugurate his own NAss?
Why did Osinbajo represent Buhari at the Arm Forces day ceremony?

Why Osinbajo the person meeting with Fuel importers?

Why is Osinbajo person visiting troops and IDPs?

Why is Buhari only photographed attending pointless and unimportant meetings?

Please wake up.
Jesusloveyou:
are u not ashame of urself, after all noise that buhari has be assasinated since may 30th, or are u stil in douth that buhari we are seeing today must be a spirit. nonsense.
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by MyMentor: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
A lesson to officers who work for person rada dan d general public.
U dn't knw who wil b ur head/rule u 2moro.
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by kernel504(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
GudluckIBB:
I don't belive Tribune reports.
Then believe Sahara.
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by Superman11(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
banito1:
Why allow petty rivalries to keep the nation at a standstill? Since you didn't trust the guy why not relieve him of his duties? Besides something as petty as this could never be the reason for the delay.

Thank You Jare
You sabi something..
My brother if I get it right . en the DSS is a security arm of the federal private security in Aso Rock.
SO who will they protect that wants to be killed? I tirefor them .. FOr me it is no excuse.. U sabi something i dey follow your profile here for Nairaland. THumbs up up
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by mrtheo33: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
This PMB self, from i don't want kworopt feful in my kwabinet to we za kwilining up jonathan mess, now na DSS.
Anyway we know you have B.Sc in EXCUSENOLOGY. But sir, it is getting boring we need the ball roling.
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by Jesusloveyou: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
worksmart:
I forgive your rudeness, because you have been deceived like 99% of people by the images of Buhari we are getting daily.

What proof do you have that those images were not taken pre-inauguration?

The only sure way to prove Buhari has not be toppled is to see a video clip of a journalists asking him a question on a current event or issue such as delay in appointing ministers.

Is it not odd that despite all the apparent photos there is not a single video of Buhari being asked or answering a journalists question?

What about video clips of meetings with his transition committee?

Why did the president not attend to inaugurate his own NAss?
Why did Osinbajo represent Buhari at the Arm Forces day ceremony?

Why Osinbajo the person meeting with Fuel importers?

Why is Osinbajo person visiting troops and IDPs?

Why is Buhari only photographed attending pointless and unimportant meetings?

Please wake up.
hmm, very funny, so u mean, what we have be seeing for d past 3wks, buhari resume in aso rock is pre-inuaguration? D NASS crises, d apc nec meeting, govs meeting even when new pdp governor's were present or u mean wike was photoshop with PMB? i trust wike and fayose to have raise alarm. Mr dear let me run from ur conspiracy before pple wil associate me with ur madness, because when u talk with a madman,pple wil also see d person as madman.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by drss(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lies from the pit of HELL.
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by Forwetinnah: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u and gej barawo banza, when GEJ withdrawn $2b from ECA and use it for campaign. No law stop gej from stealing our commonwealth and virtually empty our treasury. nonsense

You're very phoolish!! An empty treasury produces over N780billion that buhari is sharing with no cabinet or NASS approval. An Oloshi like you would never know what the word "empty" means...because you're as illiterate as the one you support. In less than a month, imagine the Impunity and the massive stealing going on under your deranged mallam ' s tenure!! Anuofia!!
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by banito1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Superman11:

Thank You Jare
You sabi something..
My brother if I get it right . en the DSS is a security arm of the federal private security in Aso Rock.
SO who will they protect that wants to be killed? I tirefor them .. FOr me it is no excuse.. U sabi something i dey follow your profile here for Nairaland. THumbs up up
Thanks man. I don't know who they are trying to deceive!

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by billyG(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by Securedlife(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
southwest and Tinubu ,"HOW MARKET"
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by ahaz: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Revealed: Real Reasons Ministerial List Is Delayed - Tribune by Superman11(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
banito1:

Thanks man. I don't know who they are trying to deceive!

my brother which state are you from ? i am from Bayelsa oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) / Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) / Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.