Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month (1434 Views)

'Nigeria Lost One Trillion In 2016 Due To Hamid Ali's Incompetence':Dino Melaye / FG Spent N3.1bn On School VIP Toilets- Daily Trust / Buhari Announces Recovery Of N3.4 Trillion In One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by Calebsky(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan left $30Billion Foreign Reserve, $2.09Billion Excess Crude Account, $5B from LNG 2014 Dividend, $4.3Billion SWF according to Hope For Nigeria and information in the Handover Note.

Regrettably, President Muhammadu Buhari have the gut to tell Nigerians that he met an empty Treasure.
Liars and their world.

So far, Buhari have spent nearly N3trillion just a month in Office without Finance Minister or people around him that are knowledgeable about Financial Management.

N3Trillion is 68% of Nigerian 2015 Budget (N4.425Trillion) squandered in a Month

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by adioolayi(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Calebsky:

So far, Buhari have spent nearly N3trillion just a month in Office without Finance Minister or people around him that are knowledgeable about Financial Management.

Bureaucrats at the ministry of Finance of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are not knowledgeable about financial management.... hmmm! Noted... Next please! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by Calebsky(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2015
Calebsky:

Goodluck Jonathan left $30Billion Foreign Reserve, $2.09Billion Excess Crude Account, $5B from LNG 2014 Dividend, $4.3Billion SWF according to Hope For Nigeria and information in the Handover Note.

Regrettably, President Muhammadu Buhari have the gut to tell Nigerians that he met an empty Treasure.
Liars and their world.

N3Trillion is 68% of Nigerian 2015 Budget (N4.425Trillion) squandered in a Month

If this is true, it calls for serious concern

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by temitemi1(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2015
That's another 'change' grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by Calebsky(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2015
adioolayi:
Noted... Next please! grin

am not partisan...am just a concerned nigerian...me thinks if this info is true then there is going to be real problems in financial management of the sovereign wealth of the nation.
Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by doublewisdom: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2015
On what? Feeding and paying Boko Haram?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by Goldpen: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Source?
Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by bigiyaro(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2015
lolz bad belle post. Pls @op go ahead n tell us wat buhari spent d money on, i.e dezani spent 2 billion on private jets etc etc. We know d mess left behind by pdp o, so don't lie.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by DankemzI(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari is trying to be a dictator in a democratic way!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2015
The dullard spent 3 trillion from a virtually empty treasury

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2015
Udene Udene the Economist must hear this

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2015
bigiyaro:
[s]lolz bad belle post. Pls @op go ahead n tell us wat buhari spent d money on, i.e dezani spent 2 billion on private jets etc etc. We know d mess left behind by pdp o, so don't lie[/s].
Trashy trash.Where did your Buhari get the 3 trillion he spent from because the treasury is virtually empty
Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by Calebsky(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2015
bigiyaro:
lolz bad belle post. Pls @op go ahead n tell us wat buhari spent d money on, i.e dezani spent 2 billion on private jets etc etc. We know d mess left behind by pdp o, so don't lie.

PDP or APC is not my concern. I belong to none either.
Am only concerned and wants all Nigerians to rally round President Muhammadu Buhari to actualise his change agenda or the country will pay direly for it- yourself inclusive if you live or do business in nigeria
Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2015
Even if he spend the whole money, its still better than to have GEJ and his crew in the villa wasting the money. SaiBaba till 2023. If you no like am, relocate to benin republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by Skako(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Op source or ............
Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by Change2015(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2015
Calebsky:

If this is true, it calls for serious concern

How can you now say "if it is true" when you were at first presenting the information as fact? Must you all act like children? Like the slowpoke Jonathan? So where did the money come from and what was it spent on? Pure foolishness

#change
#iyanlafixhislife

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by vecman22(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Trashy trash.Where did your Buhari get the 3 trillion he spent from because the treasury is virtually empty

Mumu.he asked a simply question, what did he spent it on?? Is dat too much to answer?? I guess not
Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by Calebsky(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Change2015:

How can you now say "if it is true" when you were at first presenting the information as fact? Must you all act like children? Like the slowpoke Jonathan? So where did the money come from and what was it spent on? Pure foolishness

#change
#iyanlafixhislife

The only reason am replying is because of the word " at the bolded ". Do you need cosmic science to tell you how much has been spent so far? Or you are among those who walk through the forest and sees no firewood? Just 2 days ago some monies were released for bailout, do you know how much was released?... etc etc etc..I do not have the time to school you on what i know has been spent or disbursed so far
Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by alabiyemmy(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Even if he spend the whole money, its still better than to have GEJ and his crew in the villa wasting the money. SaiBaba till 2023. If you no like am, relocate to benin republic.

People like u who talk senselessly do contribute a problem to Nigeria
Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by Baawaa(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2015
PDP,you are a bad opposition. Nigerians want you to oppose intelligently.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:26am On Jul 08, 2015
alabiyemmy:

People like u who talk senselessly do contribute a problem to Nigeria
shut up, keep calm and vote for buhari again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by Change2015(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2015
Calebsky:

The only reason am replying is because of the word " at the bolded ". Do you need cosmic science to tell you how much has been spent so far? Or you are among those who walk through the forest and sees no firewood? Just 2 days ago some monies were released for bailout, do you know how much was released?... etc etc etc..I do not have the time to school you on what i know has been spent or disbursed so far

You a just a child. Lacking logic and evidence to marshall an argument. Present your facts or stfu! Do you even comprehend how silly it is to quote yourself and express doubt about your own previous statement?

#change
#PMB
#APC

#iyanlafixhislife

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by AKMoney1(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Goldpen:
Source?

No Sauce grin
Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by bigiyaro(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Calebsky:

PDP or APC is not my concern. I belong to none either.
Am only concerned and wants all Nigerians to rally round President Muhammadu Buhari to actualise his change agenda or the country will pay direly for it- yourself inclusive if you live or do business in nigeria
watever! Jst tell us wat d money ws spent on, simple!
Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by bigiyaro(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
go n do ur research n stop askin silly qtns.
Re: Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Boo.hari has no solution to Nigeria's Problem - Balarebe Musa,

Beside, He used half for the money to pay back those that sponsored him

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Ends / Nkpor Express Road Erosion Along Enugu Onitsha Expressway Update Pics / Chikezie Nwadike (P.A To Imo State Gvt Chief Of Staff) Weds Heartthrob Onyinye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.