Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex (81285 Views)

Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / Married Woman Gives 22-Year-Old Lover Overdose Of Sex Drugs, Abandons Him / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Evathyst(f): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
xp17:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQbei5JGiT8

After watching the posted YouTube video and you still don't get me , TB Joshua would be a better option to solve to case.

Goodnight
You sent me a video link without sending the data with which I'll watch it. What kind of guy are you?

You did say 'Goodnight' in your last post. And I'm tempted to ask if you're typing from planet mars. Cos here in planet earth, it's 15:23 WAT.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
muyiwah666:
Anyhow anyhow, the girl's go come back.. Na the guy lose ooo.. At least he for pet am till dem reach Nija and do the thing then abandon... I still think the guy is not the sharp type.. What level are they before the Dubai trip?
If d gal despite all d spendings and d rest refused to sleep with the guy, even if they come back it wud be worse because she wud hv more right. She and her friends wud term u mugu, by d time she is done explaining things to them, d guy did the right thing.
At dx point am telling u dat if dat gal had d boys number and she's with her phone, she wud be begging him, she wud even promise to give him a style dats a taboo just to go back home.

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mumu guy... Why not take her to Afghanistan and see if she no go open leg.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
jmoore:
Wise girl.

Mumu boy.
Was sex part of the terms and conditions?
Did she force you to take her to Dubai? Foolish boy!!

But there are certain UNWRITTEN rules na!
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
onila:
love that girl
team virgin
..keep it up dear
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by blessedvisky(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Seun:
If this is true then the guy na President Buhari senior colleague..........
The guy dey campaign after election
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Jdesilentkiller(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
The guy na international mumu, NASA approved i.diot.
Some guys will disvirgin a girl without spending 20% of what he spent.

As for the girl, she is lucky. If na me, I go still buy another ticket for her.................to Iraq and inform their immigration that the girl is going there to join ISIS.

Na joke ooo

2 Likes

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by jabojafa(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
krazydave:
Lmao....... that girl shaa...
free trip to dubai and your saying no to sex
was she expecting a prayer counselling and deliverance session from the guy?

Yimu
d guy sha..... Since cud spend 500k on jst trip to Dubia why didnt he jst add anoda 500k to d previous moni n marry d girl so he cud hv unlimited sex wit her... To d girl waz she tinkin d guy is father xman or a pope dt wud spend dt amt of moni on her wtout smtin?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by sagetobiz(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
my ppl d guy paid for a trip to dubai not for a trip from Dubai she should have worked for the money/ticket from Dubai
ya all no wat I mean by #work#
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by gbens2000(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
D babe go knack wela na,knak pilot,hotel manager,Etc.unless she wan do security dere.
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
and he didn't know who she was before taking her to Dubai?I hope u are not here to discourage others?

Yoruba Adage translates "what you wont eat, dont smell" me i formed " bread you wont buy don't press anyhow" grin. She shouldnt have followed simple, but like some girls she wants to form sharp, chop clean mouth.... Not hailing the guy but the girl was silly.
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by VickyRotex(f): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Good for her,vickyrotex,rok.iatu you are next tongue

Eleko1 don already carry me go Italy, and im leave me run away cry
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by iyknaz(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Evathyst:
If I ever go to dubai with you, when I know u'r not my boyfriend, and I refuse to sleep with you, please rape me. Pleeeassee! Rape me!
Hahahhahhhahahahahahahahahaha... I will... Jisosooooo
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by chamboy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Drabeey:
good for her. Dem never born her well sef. me,myself and I. well sha ooo. him fit happen.
one girl who was my friend as of 2007, we met in Lagos again last year and we were really into each oda like u know. all well and good, sharp guy like me, I asked her out and she accepted. Although I already know that D's girl is hot headed, even as of that 07. anyway, I invited her to my house and in short before she arrived sef, I don dey tell her in low key mode that we must hmmmn oooo. but guess she doesn't get that message. she came and used 5days with me and I can't even touch her bobby. wicked girl. ha! I be like make I just do anyhow, but I am a gentle guy, u know. so after the 5th day she said she's going and I told her to go, but nonetheless, I can't do that. believe me she carted 10k away, I gave her though, but wasn't happy with it. she last month said she was coming again. lol, trust me, I told her point blank . No con form nonsense here oo. me go torch light oooo. thank God for the story that ended it. although she insisted on condom , anyway he who laugh last. that guy no talk anything before they went over to dubai
baba u b mumu
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by vislabraye(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
jmoore:
Wise girl.

Mumu boy.
Was sex part of the terms and conditions?
Did she force you to take her to Dubai? Foolish boy!!

How is the girl wise ?
Hahaha. So you think sex was not part of the terms and condition ? If the lady thought so, then she must be naive. If a guy can spend so much on a girl he likes, then most likely he wants something in return. If not why shouldn't he spend same amount on a guy.
But the guy is silly all the same. He should have tasted the package if he had wanted to before going all the way to Dubai to find out. A smart guy wouldn't invest so much if he's not sure of the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by chamboy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
amokeme:
Smh... The guy knows she doesn'thave money (probably one hungry girl happy that she has seen "mugu or maga" )

Ladies.. Pls and pls.. Work for your OWN money! And don't follow a guy to a place you can't afford.. Its not wise.. Even if he is your husband ( angry)
A guy can misbehave anytime, when he knows he is in charge financially.
who are u
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by chamboy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
amokeme:
where??
Anyways, have a great day smiley

Ignored
who are you?
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by chamboy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
amokeme:
go for comprehension classes... You need it
who are you?
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by inalegwu99(m): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
i believ this was hw the heart vwas beating

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by eleko1: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

Eleko1 don already carry me go Italy, and im leave me run away cry
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Asatiloko(f): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin very good opportunity sef! why una dey pity d babe? its a woman's world just that some people don't know it sha. another guy for Dubai go inherit the expenses sharpaly if na me ooooo. If she's smart anyway, she'll come back to nija on a first class ticket sef.

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
and she might not be a VJ sef
lol
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by ozodigboo(m): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Wait oo ! So even if the babe had agreed to s^x, and so ? is it worth N500,000 ?
Is it gold - plated ?

Like someone said, instead of paying N500,000 for nothing, e for kukuma pay another N500,000 for full marriage rites.
Unlimited action.

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by VickyRotex(f): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
eleko1:
undecided undecided undecided
What
Shey you no abandon me for Italy run away ni? undecided
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Mcowubaba: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrsChima:

Bullsh1t. Did she make a contract to fvck this nigga in Dubai? Last time I have checked invitation isn't a legal binding contract! If there were not any promises of sex or romance...the nigga was not scammed but rejected!
Abeggi, hw will a girl follow a boy to go Dubai (all expenses paid for) which decent girl will follow a guy (that is not her relation/boyfriend) nd travel abroad..
The babe think say she don jam maga...she was magarred!! cheesy
Go help am with transport moni...I pity d poor babe

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by 50calibre(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lol this has to be a Naija chic, they always want to reap where they haven't sown, always wanting something for nothing.

No right thinking chic would accompany a guy on a holiday trip without knowing there are strings attached... This is common sense.

Chics fuc*k for way less than that (even a glass of beer) at trip to Dubai is enough to earn a guy 6 months of free fuc*k..

5 Likes

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Dreyl(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
marieolae:
Shut up! undecided
fvck you. cool
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by UjSizzle(f): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
I don't understand women sometimes. You knew what he wanted, allowed him spend all that money, and then said No?
That's pretty odd in a generation where money equals sex. Very odd.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Damikevin(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Abeggi, hw will a girl follow a boy to go Dubai (all expenses paid for) which decent girl will follow a guy (that is not her relation/boyfriend) nd travel abroad..
The babe think say she don jam maga...she was magarred!! cheesy
Go help am with transport moni...I pity d poor babe
as sex contract no bin dey. Coming back contract too no dey.

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
jolly94:
you made a point of vindicating her action but you should also condemn her action because which girl in her right senses would follow a guy to dubai without fully contemplating her decisions and actions before embarking on such trip in the sense that she expect any thing from such fellow.

There are some circumstances where I hardly blame women. As a man we should know that women can be manipulative sometimes. I stated in a reply to someone that that lady may have her plans all laid out and the guy just fell for it.

If a man wants sex with a girl, be forthwith about it. Rather than lavish and spend and expect the girl to get the message. What if she pretends not to get the message, will u ask for refund? That lady may have pocket money and her visa ready to stay another 3months there in Dubai and may even have that sex with people who will be of real help to her.

So I don't blame women in some circumstances. Men should be men and think ahead!

2 Likes

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Even a girl wey wan do would be pissed for spending ds much on her just for puccy...
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by elantraceey(f): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Why will a girl follow a guy all the way to Dubai and expect him to smile when she says no to sex when he's not a priest undecided

She has a problem undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.