Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Sai Buhari Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sai Buhari Why (497 Views)

BBC Mocks President Buhari, Why Fly Abroad For Treatment (snapshot) / BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) / Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sai Buhari Why by jicey: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2015
SAI BUHARI WHY?

Why did you call Germany, West Germany and her Prime Minister, President?

Why has the naira so depreciated against the dollars, when will it be at par with dollars?

Do you know you are now been called President Buhari, baba one chance and baba go slow?

Why did you transfer boko haram prisoners to Ekwulobia prison, oh, less I forget is it a policy of Federal Character principle?

Baba go slow, is Daura and the North the only place where competent and corrupt free Nigerians can be found to be appointed into your government?

Do you know that by your first 100 days in office boko haram with the current spate of killings would have done more harm than in six years under GEJ?

Why have you so disgraced the Lion of Bourdillion, why bite the finger that fed you?

Baba one chance, do you know the Lion of Ubima is suffering from mouth cancer, he has now disappeared into oblivion because you have given his nothing to talk about?

Where are the Chibok girls and her campaigners?

Why has the price of fuel increased with its availability fast disappearing?

Mr dulladinho please ask Fashina when is the fullness of time, is it when we all have been totally overrun by dede Shekau?

Did you forget you told Nigerians her economy was nose diving during your campaign, why then the rhetorics of meeting an empty treasury?

When will my graduate friends who though employable will start getting the welfare package you promised that propelled our stomach to vote for you?

Did you not promise to give my little brothers and sisters food in your free feeding policy?

Why, Why and Why have you placed Nigerians in bad light when we have barely survived the ‘There is God’ syndrome?

Why won’t you give us the Change we so idolized and voted for? Despite the Why Mr. President I believe in you, I believe in Nigeria in the #fullnessoftime. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Sai Buhari Why by Obijulius: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2015
My brother don't worry.

InTheFullnessOfTime the old wine in a new case will burst and surprise us.

Matthew 9:17 - Neither do people pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the skins will burst; the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved."

(1) (Reply)

Hitler's Influence Rising Again...beware! / How Nigerians Are Waiting For Change Since May 29th, 2015 / Nigeria’s Government Plans On Intercepting Private Calls & Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.