Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday (52361 Views)

See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2015
Good for palm wine guy hope Sey d snake dey intact?
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2015
OP you did wrong. you will pay.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Nicepoker(m): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2015
The snake get antenna.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by saintol(m): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You will have to take lessons on thattongue
Once a snake is always a snake... hahahahahah
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Eddy2cute(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2015
carzola:
take it to a zoo grin sorry i forgot you guys are Nigerians
u dey crase
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by maestroz: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2015
austin4real:
I actually trampled on the head with my car, was scared when I came out to see this

Haba!...the poor snake is not as scary and wicked like the one that tricked eve in the bible
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by saintol(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2015
TrishaP:

She?! undecided How'd you know that is a she?
Once a snake is always a snake...
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by supereagle(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2015
SoEndowed:
To me every snake is dangerous
Yes. But manumanu I'd less dangerous. You can pick it up in the day , but don't try it in the night .
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by tunde1200(m): 7:53am On Jul 15, 2015
wicked people they this life
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Abayhormy(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2015
redgem:

Capture and do what with it? smiley

see this guy oooo eat of cause
that is the best meat ever
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by fabuloz1(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2015
The snake is receiving frequency to hear radio biafra grin

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2015
August visitor
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by chemicool: 7:56am On Jul 15, 2015
That's a young viper. Roast it guy, it's sweet.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by UjSizzle(f): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2015
All these Snake sighting sef. Are you people from the same village undecided
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by karllemah44(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2015
Tomfrench:
shocked what kind of snake possesses 2 antennas

My dear da one don pass antena
Na HORN
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Handsome4real(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2015
cococandy:
It is a lovely snake btw
Hi Coco... You are a beautiful lady. Can we be friends.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by yazz09(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2015
This is a python not a deadly snake. It's actually friendly if we don't attack it.

Please Nigerians learn how to differentiate between species of animals.

This snake doesn't have a venom, but if on self defence it can bite you. But it's bite is not dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by CHUMZY421(f): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmm dis is Eke Idemili....felony!lipsrsealed
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by drviktor2(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2015
Chai! See meat, use this as "Bokoto" or "suya" snake your life will never remain the same.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by imsuboi(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2015
Reading the replies on this thread is nauseating;

I just saw a snake with stuff that resemble antennae & browsed through all the comments hoping to find an explanation, all I see is useless "one-sentence" comments that make no sense whatsoever.
3pages of pure, unadulterated nonsense.

Gone are those days when you'd learn something useful on this site.
Intellectual content is long gone.

Nairaland is dead.

SMH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by famobaba(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2015
You wicked, say no to animal cruelty

www.expressng.com
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by smashad(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2015
snake de get antenna?
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by eyeon(m): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2015
austin4real:
I actually trampled on the head with my car, was scared when I came out to see this
I actually read this in my car. Winks.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by adellam16(f): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2015
austin4real:
weird! Snakes and deir deaths r now trending on nairaland! Good bye tonto, tiwa davido and maheeedddaaaa!
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2015
austin4real:
angry WHEN I SEE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO KILL ANIMALS FOR NO GOD DAME REASON, JUST MAKE ME WANT TO SHITTE ON YOUR FACE angry

THIS SNAKE IS HARMLESS AND IN FACT CONTRIBUTED TO THE SOCIALITY BY EATING RAT AROUND YOUR COMPOUND. angry HAVE YOU ONCE ASK YOURSELF WERE IS ALL THE RAT? WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN SEEING ANY RAT? WHO HAVE BEING KILLING THE RAT AROUND ME?

YOU ARE WORST THAN BOKO HARAM angry KILLING INNOCENT ANIMAL FOR NO JUST REASON.

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by stchinedu: 8:09am On Jul 15, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Haba she is a young snake and not dangerous.

sonofananimal1:
angry WHEN I SEE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO KILL ANIMALS FOR NO GOD DAME REASON, JUST MAKE ME WANT TO SHITTE ON YOUR FACE angry
THIS SNAKE IS HARMLESS AND IN FACT CONTRIBUTED TO THE SOCIALITY BY EATING RAT AROUND YOUR COMPOUND. angry HAVE YOU ONCE ASK YOURSELF WERE IS ALL THE RAT? WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN SEEING ANY RAT? WHO HAVE BEING KILLING THE RAT AROUND ME?
YOU ARE WORST THAN BOKO HARAM angry KILLING INNOCENT ANIMAL FOR NO JUST REASON.
Please don't mislead people...

Google GABOON ADDER
The scientific name is Bitis gabonica rhinoceros

Note:
I am not in any support of killing animals for no just cause but it better to let people know what they are dealing with and not just conclude it is harmless!

THAT SNAKE IS VERY DANGEROUS!!!

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by kuuljay(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2015
see op tie am rope as if he wants to present it at a wedding ceremony in my village grin grin grin grin grin grin.you must present a live one before you take your bride in my village.pls don't ask me which village grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 15, 2015
Op explain.
1. Is that antennae on the snake head or did you tie a thin rope around the head?
2. I don't see any sign of trampling on the snake.

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by bobchigar(m): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2015
It looks like pyton, it is not aggressive except you wicked it but these two antena is coursing confusion. I have never seen or heard of snake with antena
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 15, 2015
To the tune of maga don pay: pot don full, shout hallelujah
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by zeembab(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2015
SORRY TO ASK THIS OOO....YOU MUST BE LIVING CLOSE TO SOME IGBO IRUN-MOLE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.