Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

#bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) (29880 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today / Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by welbeck317(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
The story continues

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by lekjons(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
if i were Buhari, I'll like "soldiers, show them the way to sambisa"
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by lionduke(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bunch of scammers!!! We are wiser now.

3 Likes

Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by NetBizguy: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
k
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by zurine(f): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
hmm
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by andymofia(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
400billionman:

Nigerian youth

you sef.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by anonimi: 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
lionduke:
Bunch of scammers!!! We are wiser now.

Thanks.
Indeed we are wiser now.

How many days since 29 May 2015?

#WhereistheChange

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186225_change_jpeg_jpeg94b34b227702fbe5c47290c95691a634

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by dahdah: 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
400billionman:

O boi, why quoting me nah ?

Nigerian youth
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by Gboliwe: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
The Crew. What does that even mean? The crew does this mean the people who have made money out of the saga abi the ones whose children were alleged to have been kidnapped? Who exactly is "the crew"

4 Likes

Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by jaybee104(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
400billionman:

Keep waisting ur time dude

Nigerian youth
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by kenedy175(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
this na correct seasonal movie

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by NICOGRAVITY: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
It's so painful that our Government just relaxed like nothing happened to the Chibok girls.
It's is even more painful to know that Boko Haram isn't invisible or masked.
If our forces cannot fight ordinary Boko Haram, what hope do we have if another country attacks us as a nation.
Can someone tell me what happens to the annual tillions of Naira Defense budget.
We are not safe as a nation, all man on his own ooooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
BABA did u apply safety?
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by hansad: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oby busybody - simply looking for attention. When can Oby notice a scam if she sees one?
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by hazyfm: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good one
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by emmasege: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
andymofia:
hmmmm, so this man woman has finally entered the villa after how many years of trying. She's getting close. I am sure she went with her CV this time. #BringBackMyAss
why won't she?, after successfully staging a campaign to topple the previous govt and in favour of PMB's? It's a 'thank you' reception by PMB.

2 Likes

Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by mployer(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
realGURU:
When u let a rat into ur kitchen, don't complain when u didn't c ur fish . PMB DON'T LET THIS OIL money LOOTERS GO FREE, upload them to kirikiri maximum prison atleast they will keep quiet

You want a thief to go after theives?

PMB remains corrupt until he declares his assets publicly.

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by permsec: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
repogirl:
Baba might be sitting in that meeting but am sure his brain has taken a temporary leave of absence. grin
Same is the VP and that muscular woman called HOBBY!
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by karben(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
x9ja1960:
Why does this feel like an 'arrangee' affair? undecided undecided undecided
what is the different between the bring back girls group and Apc ....so while the aso rock open for them.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by gbolsng(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
metroparrot:

www.metronaija.com is with the over 200 #bringbackourgirls campaigners has we have met with President Muhammadu Buhari for the first time.

President Muhammadu Buhari is meeting with members of the BringBackOurGirls inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, security chiefs and other top government officials are also here . Dr. Oby Ezekwesili; Mariam Uwais and Hadiza Bala-Usman headed the #bringbackourgirls group to the Aso Villa

It is now 450 days since more than 200 girls were kidnapped by Boko Haram in chibok, north-east Nigeria.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/exclusive-photos-bringbackourgirls_8.html

cc lalasticlala

Have all the trappings of an arranged protest, see Oby with a laptop and welcomed with a bottle of water! I wonder why the Osun Workers protesters dont have there laptops too and bottle of water to go with it.

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by Codims82(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
VP word, this women should finish and get out from here. Abi na we abduct the girls.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
This Oby of a woman is scamming with these chibok girls and #bringnackourgirls. Don't trust these people. Not too long ago some of the abducted girls' mothers came out saying people are defrauding the public with their kids. Oby comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by emmasege: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Skillbobralph:
From what I am seeing from those pic, they are big women trying to use this means to get favour from the government.

Scam!!!!!
The annoying thing is that oby & her jobless friends are crying more than the bereaved, not because they care but for political gain. While the parents & families of those innocent girls seem to have accepted it as their fate, oby & friends would keep ranting until they get rewarded for their nearly 500 days of idleness.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by Codims82(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
hazyfm:
Good one
what is good about this
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by greggng: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
ebamma:
Obi Ezekwesili is no longer granting interviews to the press and ranting about how ineffective the President is, Because Its not Jonathan,

Bring Back Our Girls is the biggest scam ever perpetrated in this country

You re a disgrace to humanity. Are you not ashamed of your comment? Only a mad man will want to give birth to a baby today and want the baby to start running same day. Oby is an intelligent woman. She is not being carried away by ethnic sentiment. She like every other well meaning nigerian knew what a mess gej left behind. Until that mess is cleared she won't criticise pmb. If you like call him dullard, dullarddiho or dead brain, that doesn't change the fact that he has majority on his side. You pdp rats has got no option. You cannot pull him down by ur senseless insults
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by hazyfm: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Codims82:
what is good about this

It is a good thing that FG granted them audience. At least to listen to the cry of their parents
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by hazyfm: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin88:
Bring back our madams(formerly our girls) and don't forget to bring back their pikins along

Is this suppose to be a joke?
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by forposting167: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
FREE e-Learning scholarship awaiting you at >> http://www.forposting171..com/
=======================================
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by sucess001(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
The ass of this mobile policewoman tho...

Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by hibbayueei(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
To collect their national cake, and ministerial,commissioner nomination meanwhile boko boys are seriously banging the chibok ladies. God is watching all of una
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by andymofia(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
emmasege:
why won't she?, after successfully staging a campaign to topple the previous govt and in favour of PMB's? It's a 'thank you' reception by PMB.

You are very correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs, NDLEA, DSS Uncover Hard Drugs Inside Imported Machine At Lagos Port / Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan & Adamu Muazu / Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.