Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

#bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) (29872 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today / Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by hafees: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
EVERYONE SHOULD OFFER SOLUTION- NOT ONLY COMPLAINT. WE PRAY FOR THE GIRLS RETURN
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
ebamma:
Obi Ezekwesili is no longer granting interviews to the press and ranting about how ineffective the President is, Because Its not Jonathan,

Bring Back Our Girls is the biggest scam ever perpetrated in this country
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
The fraud is about to take a deadly turn. Buhari and APC, backed with the Biritish are about the pull the biggest scams ever......

Let us see some of the key events leading to where we are now:

1. Buhari visits UK, Niger and Chad to secretly negotiate the way forward for his foot soldiers, Boko Haram
2. Boko haram prisoners sent to Anambra, government initially denies but later admits.
3. Buhari releases 185 Boko Haram Members
4. Bomb blasts in Kano, Jos and Kaduna, etc
5. Oby visits Buhari for the fake BBOG campaign
6. UK Govt said they saw the girls but could not save them
7. In line with what the British Government says, Buhari Blames GEJ for not rescuing the chibok girls
8. Buhari planning to release more Boko Haram prisoners under the guise of exchange with the girls.
9. Buhari toys with Amnesty for Boko Haram
10. APC supports amnesty for their Islamic brothers, Boko Haram........
11. The Nigerian government claims to have captured the masterminds of the Bomb Blast- very laughable. This is a ploy to make the government appear competent
12.....There will be strong campaigns for amnesty for Boko Haram and swap of the so-called kidnapped girls....

-------------------------------------------------------------------
--Only APC fans support Amnesty for Boko Haram
--Only APC people believe in the Chibok Scam (of course they used it as a scam against GEJ)
--Only APC fans support the exchange of Boko Haram for the 'Ghost' Chibok Girls

-Where are pictures of the kidnapped girls?
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Watch Biafra TV and be free from the damnation called Nigeria....

http://www.rblworld.tv/
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
What the phuck is dat hypocrite OBY doing on that same plat form with the Govt?

* is she not meant to be protesting?

* is she not meant to be the one complaining to the Govt?

*why are her arranged wealthy women seeking for positions with their expensive phones be d one protesting to her?

*you are on the podium with microphone doing what? Apparently telling your arranged protesters to be calm, that the govt is doing their best, instead of gingering the Govt to do something?

* instead of asking the govt that promised to return or girls within 1month in power, u are liasing with the Govt. OBY, God punish you.

* OBY, for playing politics with the destiny of Nigeria for your own selfish interest, May God revisit your household, a million folds.

#bringbackourgirlsmyass.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by Skillz02(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ecoplexus:
I dey watch
Keep dreaming
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by Skillz02(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ecoplexus:
I dey watch
Keep dreaming "Bad belle"
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by Ecoplexus: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Skillz02:
Keep dreaming "Bad belle"
I am just stating the obvious.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by grin88(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
hazyfm:

Is this suppose to be a joke?
ask me again
Re: #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) by hazyfm: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin88:
ask me again

Have u checked below to see you are the only one viewing this thread, U are so outdated peanut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out / Nigerians Turn On Their AC, Freezers For Days Even While Not Using Them- Adelabu / "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.