Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Searching For The Right Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Searching For The Right Girl. (2436 Views)

How Do You Know You Found The Right Girl? / How To Marry The Right Girl: A mathematical solution / How Do I Attract The Right Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching For The Right Girl. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chavens:
I'm Engr Nono,I live in Port Harcourt where I'm working.I'm a young working class engineer and speaks Igbo and english. I'm looking for a girl with the following qualities for a serious relationship tending to marriage: God fearing, a christian, respectful and submisive, can give advise and encourgement to her man, may be a graduate,undergraduate or have the desire to further her education, age between 23 and 30, may be fair or dark in complexion,may be from any tribe in Nigeria, must have fleshy and fat body with big upper arms (big hands) ,big laps and big buttocks,big legs,big breasts, moderate tommy,and fleshy armpits, stretch marks can be accepted, can manage her man's wealth and asset,a wife material. Please if you are lady with these qualities call me on 07037668670.THANKS.

Oya take pencil and paper, start to dey design your dream woman from scratch, because I no sure say you fit find all these qualities together in one woman

Re: Searching For The Right Girl. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
jomile:
OK sir
pls honour my pm
Re: Searching For The Right Girl. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mrcdorv:
pls honour my pm
I just got a new phone, I don't know how to go about d email, I can read emails but unable to send, I don't know y, nd i did reply ur email but i got a feedback dat d email am sending was unsuccessful
Re: Searching For The Right Girl. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
jomile:
I just got a new phone, I don't know how to go about d email, I can read emails but unable to send, I don't know y, nd i did reply ur email but i got a feedback dat d email am sending was unsuccessful
i dont knw the kind of fone u are using but if u are on blackberry nd u just subscribe they do restrict sending of email nd download until your subscription is fully register and confirm on their database.,,,pls text me ur bb pin 2 08173319366....make my day plz?.
Re: Searching For The Right Girl. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
jomile:
dont knw d kind of fone u ar using but if u ar on blackberry subscription they do restrict srnding of mails and download for a new subscritn untill they fully comfirm your registration on their database...,,,pls drop me ur bbm pin 2 08173319366..,make my day plz.
Re: Searching For The Right Girl. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mrcdorv:
dont knw d kind of fone u ar using but if u ar on blackberry subscription they do restrict srnding of mails and download for a new subscritn untill they fully comfirm your registration on their database...,,,pls drop me ur bbm pin 2 08173319366..,make my day plz.
it's Infinix hot note
Re: Searching For The Right Girl. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
jomile:
it's Infinix hot note
ok...d fone is somehw complx u may check ur settings proply...add me on bbm...5564C723
Re: Searching For The Right Girl. by ikeepitreal(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah most of the time its not that theyre not clean they just haven't found the products that work for them

glad you shave your armpits though
Lol, thanks
Gurgle, wha inspired your moniker?
Re: Searching For The Right Girl. by Gurgle(f): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Lol, thanks
Gurgle, wha inspired your moniker?

I really don't remember
Re: Searching For The Right Girl. by ikeepitreal(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

I really don't remember
Sounds like a synonym for regurgitate
Re: Searching For The Right Girl. by Gurgle(f): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Sounds like a synonym for regurgitate

no its just the word to describe the sound water makes when its in a hollow space

like when your stomach makes noise
Re: Searching For The Right Girl. by ikeepitreal(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

no its just the word to describe the sound water makes when its in a hollow space

like when your stomach makes noise

Oh ok. And u decided to use it.
Re: Searching For The Right Girl. by Gurgle(f): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Oh ok. And u decided to use it.

I didn't use it because of that..just thought of any random word

but I had to find out exactly what it means since people keep asking me lol
Re: Searching For The Right Girl. by ikeepitreal(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

I didn't use it because of that..just thought of any random word

but I had to find out exactly what it means since people keep asking me lol
Lol, its cool, its still better than some

Some monikers make you want to laugh till u cry
Re: Searching For The Right Girl. by Gurgle(f): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Lol, its cool, its still better than some

Some monikers make you want to laugh till u cry

yeah some of them are crazy but I guess I should keep quiet on that issue. lol
Re: Searching For The Right Girl. by ikeepitreal(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah some of them are crazy but I guess I should keep quiet on that issue. lol
Lol, we won't quote them na.

Its just that names like 2 dice shouldn't be seen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife And I / Shameless Nigerian Lesbians Caught Having Fun Again (see Photo) / No ls taken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.