Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. (2449 Views)

Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
There is an issue going on between my uncle and his fiancee, he discovered that his fiancee went to cook at the house of her bachelor male friend because he dont know how to cook, so my uncle decide to break up with his fiancee becaus he thinks that they are having an affair, "i dont know what to think, do you think the fiancee is wrong to had gone to a house of a male friend to cook for him, just to help him or my uncle is overreacting?
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Vjcray: 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2016

Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Jackeeh(m): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
She's wrong. What happened to cooking at her place and calling the bachelor friend to come over to get the food?

4 Likes

Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Juxtified(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
I support the break-up. They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by sinaj(f): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
After cooking in the kitchen, I bet she will serve him in his bedroom because most guys likes eating on the bed wink

Bae Fucck up here

3 Likes

Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Women doesn't keep all their eggs in one basket since 1914
If na me hmmmm she must go back to that man and finish the cooking

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Ahmed0336(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Jackeeh:
She's wrong. What happened to cooking at her place and calling the bachelor friend to come over to get the food?
thank you my brother. d bachelor no sabi road to restaurant? Abi She be him mama? undecided

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by qualified(f): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
i think your uncle was already having double mind before now, then the thought of breaking coming up immediately.
not supporting the lady though, but there may not be anything between the two really. afterall, she isnt married yet

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Jackeeh:
exactly bro though she said she had promised him to come over to his place to cook for him.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nigga needs To grow the hell up...
Or get A diaper Or something?

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by obiorathesubtle: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
It's either this guy thinks fiance is the same as fiancee or some actual gay ass_shit is going on up there!

Anyhow, your uncle can do whatever the_fuck he wants.. It won't affect us!
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Petroking: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
There is an issue going on between my uncle and his fiance, he discovered that his fiance went to cook at the house of her bachelor male friend because he dont know how to cook, so my uncle decide to break up with his fiance becaus he thinks that they are having an affair, "i dont know what to think, do you think the fiance is wrong to had gone to a house of a male friend to cook for him, just to help him or my uncle is overreacting? "cc lalasticlala,dominique

I laugh... why will you cook for another male.. or does he not have a girlfriend??... She should x out if she did not tell the him before going... Its annoying but breaking up with her is an overreaction
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Monalisa185(f): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
tell your uncle to use hammer and chisel, would be faster and easier...

you welcome

one more thing, tell him to stop making a mountain outta a molehill...

you welcome..

sorry, lastly, tell that his fiancee to always take permission before embarking on such journeys...

you welcome too
grin
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
qualified:
i think your uncle was already having double mind before now, then the thought of breaking coming up immediately.
not supporting the lady though, but there may not be anything between the two really. afterall, she isnt married yet

That's what they always say; nothing between us. And two months later they send u a wedding invite!

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by AccaPack(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
The lady should tell your uncle the final episode of the movie.

No sane would -be -wife would go to her male friend's place without the permission of her fiancé let alone of going there to cook.

Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:
tell your uncle to use hammer and chisel, would be faster and easier...

you welcome

one more thing, tell him to stop making a mountain outta a molehill...

you welcome..

sorry, lastly, tell that his fiancee to always take permission before embarking on such journeys...

you welcome too
grin
hmm wats with the hammer?
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by shegxi(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
na lord supper she go cook? d babe no even get sense sef.....
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Monalisa185(f): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
hmm wats with the hammer?
to break up with her...
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

like seriously? is this all you have to say?
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
like seriously? is this all you have to say?
Do you pay me?grin

Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by shegxi(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
qualified:
so because they are nt married she can do as she want? clap for ursef
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
Do you pay me?grin

yes i do
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
yes i do
gringringrin
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by qualified(f): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
vfactor:

That's what they always say; nothing between us. And two months later they send u a wedding invite!

which isnt bad either, since the uncle is still busy acting up ! tongue

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by flokii: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
she's obviously fvcking her 'friend with benefits'

maybe ur uncle na okobo...

buh serzly d girl fvckup big tym... ow can we be so sure he didn't lash her in d kitchen or bedroom sef
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by qualified(f): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
shegxi:
so because they are nt married she can do as she want? clap for ursef

yes.
u blast women for collecting material things before marriage, but u still want to treat them as your possession before marriage. grow up
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by qualified(f): 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
i only hope our comments will remain the same if it were to be the other way round. period!
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by shegxi(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
qualified:

yes.
u blast women for collecting material things before marriage, but u still want to treat them as your possession before marriage. grow up
loooool......u got it all wrong and i get it.
Firstly, i dn't do women vs men argument, i examine situations for what it is and nt because it is a man or woman dat is involved.
Secondly, u sound too defensive....i wuld tink u belong to d girl's brigade dats if u know wat i mean.....
Growing up? I will let d oppurtunity slide.......wish u well.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by jabojafa(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
dont d male frnd hv sisters, cousins, church members female neigbours, colleagues etc hw wud d fiancee feels if anoda girl cum n cook for her man? Why didnt tell her man b4 embarkin on d cookin date? Cant d male frnd employ a maid?
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by neutrotoba(m): 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

Smh
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Opistorincos(m): 12:16am On Jan 06, 2016
Same thing ma gf did,went to squat with a guy for a full week... I just dey reason how dem dey take do am for mawin,whether the guy will leave the room when my gf wants to go and bath or something... Wetin i knw b say ma mind no take am and i don brk up with d gal
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 06, 2016
qualified:
i only hope our comments will remain the same if it were to be the other way round. period!
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend / Biography Of Mr Randy Candy / Ladies, Short Hair Is Soooo Sexxxy, TRUS ME!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.