Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones (3281 Views)

Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary / What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? / What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...? (2) (3) (4)

Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by originalblood: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
SAW THIS IN TODAYS VANGUARD NEWSPAPER.

MANY PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY FALLEN VICTIM. BEWARE OF ALL THESE SUB STANDARD PHONES....
NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD.

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by powerfulsettingz: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
That can't be true jooooo. Their phone is one of the best I enjoyed

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by ige101(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
No comment for now
Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Haters! angry

I think TECNO put them up to this undecided

If dem like make dem fire catapult of envy and throw bomb of jealousy... tongue

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by Tolzeal(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Martiekay:
Haters! angry

I think TECNO put them up to this undecided

If dem like make dem fire catapult of envy and throw bomb of jealousy... tongue

You will soon learn .grin

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by khalhokage(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Abegi! Innjoo's devices are on par with Tecno and Infinix, everybody knows that the NCC is corrupt, they're up to something.

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Let me get today's vanguard & read up before I comment further.

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Anything goes in Nigeria.. Keep sniffing dangerous Radioactive elements into your body, the future will tell. A fine example of cheap things becoming expensive in the long run. Have you wondered why some of this products dont make it into US or Uk??
Answer= They have standards there
Nigeria= Anything goes especially if its cheap
And some M0rons will argue and fight for them just because they use the product. Some of you are smart indeed

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by Donkunxex(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
nice one from ncc....innjoo and their deceit....thank God say my innjoo one money never complete...... MODS frontplace pls

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by nerdfrost(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
I won't believe this because I'm using an innjoo fire n I'm enjoying it. innjoo is a promising phone manufacturer. they are still upcoming in the market(just clocked a year) that's why their fones are cheap,just give them 4 more years n we'll see how "cheap"their fones will be. And to u abusing them calling it sub-standard because its cheap, if it was expensive u'll complain now that its cheap,ure still complaining undecided
Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by originalblood: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Some of the comments here baffle me, anyway there is time for everything. If you do not believe then just take a walk to their office or simply buy todays Vanguard and read it up. Reasons why they were shut down are clearly stated there.
Am only trying to warn others but its ok, as many as want to fall into the hole is free to. I also invested my hard earned money to buy the Innjoo One and now i cant get the screen fixed due to the shutdown and thats y am so hurt and had to post this on Nairaland
Feel free to ignore my warning. Thank you.

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by Baroba(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
ibotjaycob:
Anything goes in Nigeria.. Keep sniffing dangerous Radioactive elements into your body, the future will tell. A fine example of cheap things becoming expensive in the long run. Have you wondered why some of this products dont make it into US or Uk??
And some M0rons will argue and fight for them just because they use the product. Some of you are smart indeed

Well said! Most of these companies target markets where there are no stringent laws or officials are terribly corrupt, a country like Nigeria remains a perfect playground for them..

My advice to people looking to buy a phone, save up, buy from a reputable company that will offer at least two year warranty.. Trust me you will have a better experience..

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Can't say I didn't see this coming. Infinix, better buck up, else, you'll be next.

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
What am I seeing...I returned a defective Innjoo one to them last week o...called their customer care buh tis switched off, hope I haven't enterd one chance sha?

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Cousim:
What am I seeing...I returned a defective Innjoo one to them last week o...called their customer care buh tis switched off, hope I haven't enterd one chance sha?

You don enter one chance be that oh. Kiss your defective Innjoo One goodbye.

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by 4peace(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
originalblood:

Some of the comments here baffle me, anyway there is time for everything. If you do not believe then just take a walk to their office or simply buy todays Vanguard and read it up. Reasons why they were shut down are clearly stated there.
Am only trying to warn others but its ok, as many as want to fall into the hole is free to. I also invested my hard earned money to buy the Innjoo One and now i cant get the screen fixed due to the shutdown and thats y am so hurt and had to post this on Nairaland
Feel free to ignore my warning. Thank you.

Because difference between plan raid and to shut down is huge and clear
Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by virus04(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Is a lie..the phone is very good am using it...naso Nigerians dey do..wetin concern me wit vanguard?
Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by seunlayi(m): 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
nice nice jor

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by Afeezoladapo(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
@OP, u'r misleading! is dia office closed due to sale of sub standard product or due to non registration with NCC? d paper said it all now!

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by Warlord3000(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Don't know why have always had a reservation when it comes to Innjoo
Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by deor03(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Type Approval does not mean Sub Standard

Type approval is just the set of industry based test to be carried out by a regulator before allowing the formal operation of a product within their area of juridisction.

I am sure this will be solved easily by just flying NCC guys to their lab in China for the tests

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by vodacom: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Some persons are ungrateful for what these Chinese companies or whatever they are called had done for us in Africa especially Nigeria. Do you realize that if not the likes of infinix,innjoo, tecno e.t.c , we would not have being able to afford to buy android phones.Take for example blackberry phones, they were very expensive that most girls had to sacrifice their bodies to get them.This is just cheap blackmail to spoil the market for innjoo phones because they are major threat to other phone brands in the market. Where was ncc when jumia and the likes were advertising their products huh? Have they suddenly waken up from their slumber to act fast on phones as if na today innjoo dey maeket. Is innjoo the only the product that requires banning huh? didn't a similar agency did likewise to tecno and it was all the media that they were substandard. If we are to go by standard, how many phones will make it? How many consumers will be willing to buy at exorbitant price?. do you realise that the cost of manufacturing these products are expensive coupled with the fact that the exchange rate of naira to dollar are high. Tell me how many Nigerians that would have being able to use android devices today if not the likes of innjoo,tecno e.t.c . Ncc should be ashamed of themselves to have awaited these long to track innjoo if at all they are at fault. the publication we just saw is called demarketing. trying to spoil their competitors product in order to gain their customers back(if am right in my marketing term). didn't we sell a post showing MTN condom whereas it was not true and MTN had to refute that immediately via their social media. please ncc do something about data because it is too expensive in Nigeria

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by oswardic(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
I just returned an Innjoo Note Pro to Jumia last week Wednesday and I was credited with a voucher for a return cash today, thank God.. The phone really messed up and I was planning on going to their office at ikeja to have my Innjoo i2s sim port repaired at their office tomorrow o, chai!!! I will go sha..

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
oswardic:
I just returned an Innjoo Note Pro to Jumia last week Wednesday and I was credited with a voucher for a return cash today, thank God.. The phone really messed up and I was planning on going to their office at ikeja to have my Innjoo i2s sim port repaired at their office tomorrow o, chai!!! I will go sha..
hmmn don't go b4 calling there customer care o.I went dere only for dem not to open...the customer care number is 081814366068

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by Thebrightest(m): 2:05am On Jul 09, 2015
rocking Infinix hot note pro
Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 09, 2015
Substandard phones? O ga o
Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by modskiller(m): 6:18am On Jul 09, 2015
Who doesn't know their phone is substandard?
The shyt is just that they've prolly refused to bribe the NCC bastards.

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by boss1310(m): 6:47am On Jul 09, 2015
witch hunt,remember when were told that indomie kills by NAFDAC

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by Godmother(f): 7:15am On Jul 09, 2015
About time. My brother bought one of their products and it gave him serious ish from day one
Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by DNDROID(m): 7:23am On Jul 09, 2015
originalblood:
SAW THIS IN TODAYS VANGUARD NEWSPAPER.

MANY PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY FALLEN VICTIM. BEWARE OF ALL THESE SUB STANDARD PHONES....
NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD.
So because they have not "paid for some papers written by people who have never seen a phone manufacturing facility and have no equipment to really test anything (like radioactivity)"
You open your brain and start writing "SUB-STANDARD" here abi?

Dear Nairaland peeps... Please BEWARE of these no tactical, brainless, follow-follow authors...

If innjoo were sub-standard... The detectors at oil facilities would have rejected their use on board, don't you think so?

Well, I wouldn't ask u to take my word for it...
Ask around if you have heard of any rig worker whose innjoo got banned from work site...

V

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by DNDROID(m): 7:28am On Jul 09, 2015
ibotjaycob:

Wow!!!

See who opened his brain to write too...

Read these... (u need more info) :

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/26852659/iphone-6-catches-fire-causes-2nd-degree-burns-on-phoenix-mans-leg

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/technology/man-burned-after-iphone-5c-catches-fire-in-pocket-31034051.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2729656/Could-smartphones-banned-flights-iPhone-5-catches-fire-plane-Tel-Aviv-poses-big-question-airlines.html

Yep! That's right....

Now Google - iPhone catches fire

Re: Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones by 2kurupt(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2015
Nairaland sha... I bet those boys using the worth of a piece of land just to buy an over priced, over hyped phones like the 120k plus iPhones & Samsungs etc must be feeling super fly. Economics call it scale of preference, so allow others enjoy their so-called 'cheap' phones in peace.

FYI testing for type doesn't necessarily mean the products are substandard

Who Else Got This Message From Mtn? / My Infinix Hot 4 Cannot Share Files Via Usb To Tv Or Pc / Face ID Vs. Password Vs. PIN Vs. Fingerprint: Which Is The Best Way To Lock Your