Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Advice To All Ladies ! ! ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To All Ladies ! ! ! (698 Views)

Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To All Ladies ! ! ! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
If for d first time or a first few Meetings you visit a Guy, &while going back; You EXPECT him to give you a T- Fare/ Money or Spend large,
not to talk of even
Demanding for it, then its certain you didnt visit for a Relationship Foundation, rather, a Business Foundation..

Now! lets all judge this
through!,,

i. Were you forced to Visit him??

ii. Did you place an
agreement that your Coming &Going would be aided by him??

iii. Did you go for Money
Intention or for a
Relationship Foundation as Atleast, meeting each other is getting to Physically / Personally know one another??..

Your first meeting with a Guy, determines if he'd start caring right from there or at a later time, depending on how you Impress with your
Realness with him,, Or
Disappoint him with you
SelfCentered Disposition..

Look ladies! Dont put MONEY as your first interest in a Guy who wants to build a Relationship with you as you probably want too, thinking by giving you a T-Fare or a
Take Home Money or Spend Large on you, then proves he'd be Caring in d Relationship..

Nope! I will tell you bluntly, that "That's Total Rubbish!"..
So! Keep your Intent when visiting a Guy, Real / Genuine.. Not Expecting "FINANCIAL CARE" d first few
days.. True love isnt built that way...
Re: Advice To All Ladies ! ! ! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
You must be a broke Nigga. . Lol

Ladies are current liabilities by default. You take a lady on a date.. did you sponsor her journey to the date or she sponsored herself?

If you sponsored her...then sponsor her back home.

If she sponsored herself ...at least give her a good impression by putting her in in a taxi you don't have to give her thousands..just put her in in a good taxi and pay the taxi..she goes home happy.

So shut up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To All Ladies ! ! ! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Advice To All Ladies ! ! ! by ikeepitreal(m): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Girls and money sha
Re: Advice To All Ladies ! ! ! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
coolsix:
You must be a broke Nigga. . Lol

Ladies are current liabilities by default. You take a lady on a date.. did you sponsor her journey to the date or she sponsored herself?

If you sponsored her...then sponsor her back home.

If she sponsored herself ...at least give her a good impression by putting her in in a taxi you don't have to give her thousands..just put her in in a good taxi and pay the taxi..she goes home happy.

So shut up.

Thanks for your input. Its left to the discerning minds to make a right decision.
Av shut my Mouth just like you said. Shalom
Re: Advice To All Ladies ! ! ! by deniyor: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
shegsky:
If for d first time or a first few Meetings you visit a Guy, &while going back; You EXPECT him to give you a T- Fare/ Money or Spend large,
not to talk of even
Demanding for it, then its certain you didnt visit for a Relationship Foundation, rather, a Business Foundation..
Now! lets all judge this
through!,,
i. Were you forced to Visit him??
ii. Did you place an
agreement that your Coming &Going would be aided by him??
iii. Did you go for Money
Intention or for a
Relationship Foundation as Atleast, meeting each other is getting to Physically / Personally know one another??..
Your first meeting with a Guy, determines if he'd start caring right from there or at a later time, depending on how you Impress with your
Realness with him,, Or
Disappoint him with you
SelfCentered Disposition..
Look ladies! Dont put MONEY as your first interest in a Guy who wants to build a Relationship with you as you probably want too, thinking by giving you a T-Fare or a
Take Home Money or Spend Large on you, then proves he'd be Caring in d Relationship..
Nope! I will tell you bluntly, that "That's Total Rubbish!"..
So! Keep your Intent when visiting a Guy, Real / Genuine.. Not Expecting "FINANCIAL CARE" d first few
days.. True love isnt built that way...

While you do have some points hidden in your post, the way you say it will put some people off.
Yes any body going out should have her own tp. And food money. Vex money I think it is called.
But if you are dating a lady that can't afford a tp, and you want her to come, if you have the tp, then help out. No biggie.
If you don't have the tp, then you both stay in your place.
I find its the economic situation that makes bros worry and fight about pennies with ladies. Not worth it.

And yes, its gentlemanly to put a lady in a taxi. Chivalry isn't dead. Putting her in a taxi don't mean you have to pay for the taxi. Just make sure she has enough money to pay for the taxi.

One more thing OP, face your studies, or / and go get a job. And stop whining about transport fares.

cheers
Re: Advice To All Ladies ! ! ! by boynigeria(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
BS from anoda crappy op

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Mother's Friend Want Me To Take Photos With Her? / At 62, Kollington Still Hot In Bed, Says Young Wife / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.