Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: (16184 Views)

She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / 10 Steps On How To Friendzone A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
She has alsways wanted the both of us to be best of friends while she is inlove with another guy, always fond of requesting for my financial assistance while the real pleasures goes to the other guy
Well I guess NL has taught me a lot about been in the friendzone, and I had to give her the shock of her life, last night.

She asked of 2k for a pair of new shoes which I did gave to her, unknowingly for her I was about to unleash the bomb to her, she never believed I will ask of that money back.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by vizkiz: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mtcheeeeew
Broke nigga. FYI dummy, You just showed nairaland how stupiid you are undecided

Just because she ask for assistance and doesn't wanna furck you in return doesn't mean she is a gold digger. Were you blind, deaf and stupiid when she told you she had a lover

We guys are annoying joor... If she furck you now, na you go come nairaland come dey talk say ladies are hoes. Dindinrin broke angry

63 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by braine(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin Lol!!! Nice one! grin grin grin. You should have started from the beginning nao

2 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by coolhumble(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lols david no send at all, bad boy grin

7 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by braine(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:
Mtcheeeeew
Broke nigga

Apparently, its not about the money.

15 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by dharay99: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
...s†ill readinq....oya comple†e am o.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Cutehector(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:
Mtcheeeeew

lol vizkiz abeg... Let d guy be cheesy na warri boy

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin poverty wan kill ma guy.

3 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:
Mtcheeeeew

lol, Vizkiz na ur type girls dey suck dry because u refuse to see during the day time, its not abt the money, I have given her far more than that, but hey! I got to wisen up up and wake up to reality that am into friendzone

13 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by donholy28(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Which way is op talking about sef?
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by vizkiz: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
otijah:
lol, Vizkiz na ur type girls dey suck dry because u refuse to see during the day time, its not abt the money, I have given her far more than that, but hey! I got to wisen up up and wake up to reality that am into friendzone

Hey FOOL, dont quote me. You think you are wise right? Like you are "the man" right?
If a girl asks for a favor and you know she wants to scam you just tell her NO instead of saying yes and still acting childish because she didn't give you pussay

Believe me, you are a jerk who just displayed how little his IQ is undecided

17 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pardon me,OP,but ur attitude towards this leaves much to be desired. Did she force yhu to remain in the friend zone? Did she force u at every other time to give her money? So,u finally realised u don't wantu deal with friend zoning anymore,why not walk away with ur dignity? The money yhu were asking her to pay back in question, I'm pretty sure u didn't tell her yhu would be asking 4 the money back. Rather than act maturely,u're taking out ur frustration on her in a very detestable manner. That's definitely not the way things are done. It's a good thing she never dated u.

12 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by vizkiz: 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cutehector:
lol vizkiz abeg... Let d guy be cheesy na warri boy

warri guys are sharp guys. They are not fools who fall into a girl's trap and later do shiit like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy lwkmd4hia grin

I think I'm gonna need ur service to help me redeem some hanging cash for yonder gee. Kai! This nigga no nice at all oh, cheesy see disgrace ehn, see disgrace dancing azonto cheesy

2 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by jejemanito: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
donholy28:
Which way is op talking about sef?
Olusegun Obasanjo way off Waterlines, PHC

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Pardon me,OP,but ur attitude towards this leaves much to be desired. Did she force yhu to remain in the friend zone? Did she force u at every other time to give her money? So,u finally realised u don't wantu deal with friend zoning anymore,why not walk away with ur dignity? The money yhu were asking her to pay back in question, I'm pretty sure u didn't tell her yhu would be asking 4 the money back. Rather than act maturely,u're taking out ur frustration on her in a very detestable manner. That's definitely not the way things are done. It's a good thing she never dated u.

Assumption on display!!!

You sabi teach morals sef,

Wasting time on NL when u suppos dey minister for church cheesy

So mk d nigga no take back his earned money he borrowed someone out of mercy just cos na female abi?

Madam, u no see ds one talk abeg. Go sleep tongue

5 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:

Hey FOOL, dont quote me. You think you are wise right? Like you are "the man" right?
If a girl asks for a favor and you know she wants to scam you just tell her NO instead of saying yes and still acting childish because she didn't give you pussay

I won't exchange words with u bc ur name alone shows that u ar still a kid, and also I'm not a fool as u said cause I purposely gave her the money to get her were I want her belong.

4 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Gelengelen: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
oga david...collect ur money back.

6 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
pinceprinz:

Assumption on display!!!

So mk d nigga no take back his earned money he borrowed someone out of mercy just cos na female abi?

don't mind her and that dollop head called vizkiz that thinks every thread in NL is meant for him to comments

5 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by gamaliel121(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
All this wouldn't have happened if she gave you pussyyyy...
Nawao...
But then..how can she be asking you for money 24/7 when her own bf is their?

Bit-cheese tho..

4 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by vizkiz: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
otijah:
I won't exchange words with u bc ur name alone shows that u ar still a kid, and also I'm not a fool as u said cause I purposely gave her the money to get her were I want her belong.

can you see my point?

FOOL!!! And by the way, it is vizkiz not vizkid seems you lack the ability to interpret typed words undecided

4 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
pinceprinz:

Assumption on display!!!

U're assuming,too...So he told yhu he lent her the money out of pity,huh? Who lends money to sb that wants to buy a pair of shoes out of pity? Since when did getting a new pair of shoes become a dire need? But let's suppose he lent her the money,did she say she wasn't going to pay? For two ppl who have been friends 4 a while,he shouldn't have demanded 4 the money in dt manner.
U're creating the impression u're worse off though...So,I don't expect yhu to make any sense out of this.

6 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Gelengelen: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:
what about me that borrowed a lady money and i told her she will pay me back. i have never toasted hér before. its 3 months now and she has not yet pay me back my money.

2 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:

cheesy ... See ds gender biased attorney oh cheesy cheesy

Even if she's his gf, money borrowed should be refunded... Scamming is a whole lot different . Its when you're pursuaded into GIVInG a possession you wouldn't part with naturally. So, rethink my nigga. Peace out! smiley

6 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by vizkiz: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
otijah:
don't mind her and that dollop head called vizki.z that thinks every thread in NL is meant for him to comments

go furck yourself dumb-ass
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Kingsley1000(m): 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
u lent her the money as a friend so go and collect it back

2 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Kingsley1000(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
gamaliel121:
All this wouldn't have happened if she gave you pussyyyy...
Nawao...
even at that ...agreement is agreement

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:

go furck yourself dumb-ass
undecided soo childish

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Gelengelen:
what about me that borrowed a lady money and i told her she will pay me back. i have never toasted hér before. its 3 months now and she has not yet pay me back my money.
That's different from the OP's situation. U av every right to demand that ur money be payed ASAP bcoz yhu previously had an agreement.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Slimzjoe(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Op Honestly, What you did was Trash undecided
Wetin be 2k wey u dey use Fall your hand like this ?
Funniest Sh!t is you wouldn't do it if you where not Misled and Misunderstood Some Posts On NL undecided

N!gga, Seriously, you don CAST! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

U're assuming,too...So he told yhu he lent her the money out of pity,huh? Who lends money to sb that wants to buy a pair of shoes out of pity? Since when did getting a new pair of shoes become a dire need? But let's suppose he lent her the money,did she say she wasn't going to pay? For two ppl who have been friends 4 a while,he shouldn't have demanded 4 the money in dt manner.
U're creating the impression u're worse off though...So,I don't expect yhu to make any sense out of this.

Like I said, u need rest. 24 straight hrs of rest in fact for I can't just get myself to understand the hostage situation you'd submitted up there. We'll talk when u begin to think straight again, for now, I feel ur thoughts is being clouded with bias and obviously misandry.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? / 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / Sex Stories: Jide Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.