Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Fani-kayode Denies Saying Nigeria Deserves B/haram For Rejecting Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Denies Saying Nigeria Deserves B/haram For Rejecting Jonathan (445 Views)

IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG / Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Denies Saying Nigeria Deserves B/haram For Rejecting Jonathan by Sharksblow(m): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
The former Director of Media and Publicity of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation (PDPPCO), Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has denied the allegation by an online medium that he said Nigeria deserve Boko Haram for voting Jonathan out of office.

In a statement Wednesday in Abuja, the former aviation minister described the report as an attempt to blackmail him.

The online medium had wrote that Fani-Kayode said "Nigerians deserve Boko Haram for rejecting Jonathan" but the former campaign spokesman said that was never part of his write-up on Facebook, saying he had been misrepresented.

''For Premium Times to allege that I wrote that 'Nigerians deserve Boko Haram for rejecting Jonathan' in my last facebook post is absurd. I challenge all those who doubt me to read the full text of my last facebook posting and tell me where I wrote that "Nigerians deserve Boko Haram.

"I never wrote that and neither would I ever do so, yet those words were used as the headline for their story in Premium Times and they claimed that they were my words. This is most unfair and it is simply an attempt to mislead the Nigerian public and incite them against me. By Gods grace, it will not work.

"Nigerians do not deserve Boko Haram, they do not deserve to be bombed andthey do not deserve to be killed and I never said that they did.

What they deserve is a President that is ready to fight terror with everything that he has got. I urge Premium Times and anyone else that got it wrong to set the record straight and I appeal to my Facebook friends and others to spread the word and let the truth be known," he said.

dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/59384-fani-kayode-denies-saying-nigeria-deserves-b-haram-for-rejecting-jonathan
Re: Fani-kayode Denies Saying Nigeria Deserves B/haram For Rejecting Jonathan by Freciprocal: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Fani-kayode Denies Saying Nigeria Deserves B/haram For Rejecting Jonathan by oismail(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Fani-kayode Denies Saying Nigeria Deserves B/haram For Rejecting Jonathan by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Fani kayode!!! This man mouth will put him in trouble oneday.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pakistani Jailed For Importing Heroin To Nigeria / Mr President’s Salary Cut / Will PMB Fulfill His Promise To Pay Poor Nigerians #5,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.