Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... (55364 Views)

"Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered / Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. / Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by ezanafe(m): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
If i were to be the interviewer, i will just vehemently and unequivocally stop him from speaking. I will say thanks for ur time out here & do you know its fun being with you. The rest is history.
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by Ogedo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Authority, my guy! Make it simpler. U are not trying to prove to d interviewer that u can speak good English but to sell urself. In fact we go talk about dis for office
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by kazzonline: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
ayusco85:

U can't even spell "sarcasm"

Clap for your self,ss3 student,na u mumu pass if you still go about on social forums pointing out peoples mistake,you need a life brother! At least u got the idea i meant sarcasm,that was my intention,

Anyways how your waec exams?hp e mak sense
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by kazzonline: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mr leo tot he would wow us with this thread and he would be praised,but the reverse is the case!! I am sure if he intends to say this gibberish or use this line in his next interview,he would hav changed his mind by now!!
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by dammmy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
Interview or Super Story Audition
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by Felvet(f): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Habisoye:
I trust some interviewer...they might av cut u off @d 4th paragraph, cox d question usually is not "Tell me all about urself" but "briefly tell me a little about ursef" and u start giving dem poem.. ¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
If am d interviewer I will ask you if u'r a parrot or wether u swallow RADIO.
Lol, bros haba, you don make me wound myself with laugh. Na confirm radio the guy swallow. The radio that is in him is greater than the radio that is in the world.

1 Like

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by misreal(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
aikluck007:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha my belle ooo.. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Now I'm crying
lol
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by Sike(m): 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
Help me as the OP, Did he/she got the job??
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by fisayoolowo: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
I don't think uv been in an interview when the interviewer is yawning and looking bored. u sef go ask urself why all this superstory when I'm obviously dulling the guy
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
histemple:
If I am the interviewer, I will just clap for you and say....congratulations! We will get back to you.

histemple, your comment deserves "the best-ever comment" award on NL. Seun Osewa and all mods&super mods, kindly see to it that the awardee is awarded! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy *clapping 1million claps for u*
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by mena233(f): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
i love your introduction. although its full with some unnecessary details but its unique. kudos to you.
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by damiandammy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thank you for your time... Now get out
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by dollyptosh(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Habisoye:
I trust some interviewer...they might av cut u off @d 4th paragraph, cox d question usually is not "Tell me all about urself" but "briefly tell me a little about ursef" and u start giving dem poem.. ¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
If am d interviewer I will ask you if u'r a parrot or wether u swallow RADIO.
lmaoooo. wicked
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by dollyptosh(m): 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
misreal:
two reasons y the interviewer was shocked.
1..he wondered how a mad man managed to enter his office, and was scared to the bones make u no end up beat am..
2..he wondered how you manage to graduate from the university,if you cannot answer a simple question as "tell me about yourself".
haahahah
Damn!! you no go kill person
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by segedoo(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
huthority01:

Although it is difficult for me to harmonize family and professional life, I care very conscientiously and responsibly for the welfare and financial security of my family and friends. I wish for a life partner, who is autonomous and self-aware and supports my image of success. You inspire people who mean something to you to improve constantly.

CC histemple
lalasticlala

Isn't this post a lie Smart Guy?

You edited a Leo's profile from somewhere online or off but forgot to change the "you" in the sentence emboldened to "I".... and then somewhere on the thread talk of plagiarism!!!!!

Nawa.
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by misreal(m): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
dollyptosh:
Damn!! you no go kill person
so many people find my post hillarious but criously I wasn't making a joke.I was just speaking my mind undecided

1 Like

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by MyParadise(m): 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
ok
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by dicksj93: 3:29am On Jul 10, 2015
huthority01:
I'm a Leo! I have double personality! Actually, It’s multiple! I study the game of power to develop the ability to understand everybody around me and judge by my own reasoning, & by this, i don’t joke with what are not meant to be joked with. I respect & honor, those who deserved to be honored. I can be anybody, any day, anytime, anyhow, anywhere.

I’m energetic, dynamic, competent, ambitious and decisive, a confident natural leader, who loves responsibility and challenges. I instinctively aspire to positions in which I can mobilize resources and seek long-term goals. I care for the global direction, but leave the detailed implementation tasks to others.

I look for the strategically most effective ways and ensure that problems are solved and decisions are taken, and that something goes on. I radiate a natural authority and awaken confidence and trust in others. I like and respect people who challenge me, but hate incompetence and inefficiency and treat people who do not meet my expectations harshly. I prefer to work with independent, decisive and results-oriented people. I’m aware of competition and often a workaholic and i want to be the best in whatever I do.

I am open and honest, resolute and energetic, I express my opinions powerfully and generally i go straight to the point. I love confrontations and enjoy intellectually stimulating discussions, but I can only be convinced by clear and solid rational reasons. I think fast, express myself clearly and speak in public with skill and full of self-confidence, even impromptu.
I am logical, analytical, innovative and imaginative. I can make effective and often tough decisions, and if it requires the matter, I rarely take into consideration the feelings and needs of the affected people. I am brave and determined when it is necessary to solve complex problems and I can make drastic changes. Once i have started an action, I am often not willing to change my plans, even if the circumstances may seem to require it.

Although it is difficult for me to harmonize family and professional life, I care very conscientiously and responsibly for the welfare and financial security of my family and friends. I wish for a life partner, who is autonomous and self-aware and supports my image of success. You inspire people who mean something to you to improve constantly.

I value prestige and status, I’m sociable, I can be entertaining and affable and i live with pleasure and enthusiasm. i see relationships also as an opportunity to learn something. I prefer social events which allow a mentally stimulating exchange. I connect work and pleasure and foster commercially important relationships.................

readin this ah thought d question was "write a story about yourself"...... and u musta been clarke kent,merlin or something to av crammed everything u claim to av said to ur interviewer....
pics or................ogbeni adonbilivit
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by onatisi(m): 5:16am On Jul 10, 2015
If I am the interviewer ,I will allow you to finish , and will even ask u if there is anything more u need to add. Then I will just tell u“thanks for ur time ,pls kindly step outside. Next person pls ! ”

2 Likes

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by mozkunzult: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2015
If patric was your interviewer you haven't started yet...
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2015
legatto:
I am logical, analytical, innovative and
imaginative. I can make effective and often
tough decisions, and if it requires the
matter, I rarely take into consideration the
feelings and needs of the affected people. Even with dis line you don lose d job its shows u cannot be controlled, I bet you no interviewer will give you such amount of time when some serious job lookers are also waiting to be interviewed.
U ar wrong @bolded, am sure peeps that wrote Guinness assessment test will understand, under the category of 'self assurance' 'bold in execution' and 'Been authentic'
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2015
huthority01:
I'm a Leo! I have double personality! Actually, It’s multiple! I study the game of power to develop the ability to understand everybody around me and judge by my own reasoning, & by this, i don’t joke with what are not meant to be joked with. I respect & honor, those who deserved to be honored. I can be anybody, any day, anytime, anyhow, anywhere.

I’m energetic, dynamic, competent, ambitious and decisive, a confident natural leader, who loves responsibility and challenges. I instinctively aspire to positions in which I can mobilize resources and seek long-term goals. I care for the global direction, but leave the detailed implementation tasks to others.

I look for the strategically most effective ways and ensure that problems are solved and decisions are taken, and that something goes on. I radiate a natural authority and awaken confidence and trust in others. I like and respect people who challenge me, but hate incompetence and inefficiency and treat people who do not meet my expectations harshly. I prefer to work with independent, decisive and results-oriented people. I’m aware of competition and often a workaholic and i want to be the best in whatever I do.

I am open and honest, resolute and energetic, I express my opinions powerfully and generally i go straight to the point. I love confrontations and enjoy intellectually stimulating discussions, but I can only be convinced by clear and solid rational reasons. I think fast, express myself clearly and speak in public with skill and full of self-confidence, even impromptu.
I am logical, analytical, innovative and imaginative. I can make effective and often tough decisions, and if it requires the matter, I rarely take into consideration the feelings and needs of the affected people. I am brave and determined when it is necessary to solve complex problems and I can make drastic changes. Once i have started an action, I am often not willing to change my plans, even if the circumstances may seem to require it.

I value prestige and status, I’m sociable, I can be entertaining and affable and i live with pleasure and enthusiasm. i see relationships also as an opportunity to learn something. I prefer social events which allow a mentally stimulating exchange. I connect work and pleasure and foster commercially important relationships.................

... d is actually funny, truth b told I picked up some words from your writeup... Buh don't try dis in real life oo...
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by funmercy1(f): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2015
Abeg, what wz ur interviewer reaction
huthority01:

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by Pweedyruthy(f): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
what the interviewer really want to know is your qualification and work experience,not ur entire life story
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by funkyglitz: 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
If am d interviewer I will quickly rush to confirm your first class and also maybe overqualified depending on the position you applied and if its a strict interview that is time concious then you have failed because its too lengthy but mehn....na bomb kudos
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by standfit5(m): 5:48am On Oct 14, 2015
huthority01:
I EXPECTED SOMEONE TO ASK WHAT ORGANIZATION IS IT I CAN BRACE UP TO DESCRIBE MYSELF IN SUCH A WAY...

im lost. what org did u deliver this promo speech?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? / Lekki TV Company Asks For Light-skinned Girls In Job Ad, Nigerians React / Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.