Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Spend Money On A Girl And She Will Give You Sex, Huh? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spend Money On A Girl And She Will Give You Sex, Huh? (787 Views)

How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spend Money On A Girl And She Will Give You Sex, Huh? by jmoore(m): 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Spend money on a girl and she will give you sex, huh?

Some men are actually foolish. How can you shower money on her just to expect sex in return?
I think some of you need to state terms and conditions before starting a relationship. You can’t just assume and later come online and start whining.
A dude spends hundreds of thousands of Naira just to get under the skirt of girl. That’s dumb, very dumb!!
Sex is a two way street. That’s why I see men who pay women for sex as foolish, be it their girlfriends or prostitutes.
Let’s assume the girl finally decides to offer you her body because of what you spend on her, you are still the loser! The girl fu*** you for free while you pay to fu** her. Bros, you be mugu!!

1 Like

Re: Spend Money On A Girl And She Will Give You Sex, Huh? by prestige2013: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmmm.......
What were you thinking that made you compose this?

1 Like

Re: Spend Money On A Girl And She Will Give You Sex, Huh? by Edigrows: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
sad nigga what U saying? is like saying a driver is driving for free while U pay him money. Prostitution is not a job but the stup?d ones made it so.
Re: Spend Money On A Girl And She Will Give You Sex, Huh? by Hazardd(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
okay

(1) (Reply)

Tips For A Successful Marriage / Why Should I Save My Marriage? / Nigerian Guys Be Like...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.