Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin (2782 Views)

7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
First of all it’s important to understand that there’s no way of physically knowing that he’s still a virgin – guys don’t have anything like a hymen which can be broken during intercourse. So
you will have to go by your intuition and gut instinct when it comes to determining if he is a virgin.

Here are the five signs that tell you if a guy is a virgin.

1. HE IS VERY SHY ABOUT TOUCHING YOU
This is not a definitive sign but it can well be an indication that the guy is a virgin. Men who have had intercourse at least once would not be so shy of
touching a girl. In fact shyness towards the opposite sex decidedly reduces in men who have been in intimate before. But can you tell if a guy is a virgin just because he is shy about being intimate? Not really but it’s a strong sign. So if a guy is shy about touching you especially at the intimate body parts, it does hint at this being a virgin.

2. HE IS VERY UNCERTAIN WHILE GETTING PHYSICALLY INTIMATE
If he is quite clueless about how to react to your advances then there is a possibility that it might well be his first time. Most guys who are not virgins would just need a hint to start tearing
at your clothes – they have done this before and their experience helps condition their mind. Virgin guys would be very circumspect about how to go about getting intimate. If you are not a virgin, you will find the virgin guy
especially clueless.

3. HE KISSES AWKWARDLY
Some guys are bad kissers but that does not mean they are virgins. But if a guy kisses awkwardly, in a very shy or
inhibited manner, it’s almost a sure sign that he is a virgin. If a guy is pretty good at kissing you can be sure that he is not a virgin no matter what he says. Kissing takes practice and people get good at it with experience. Even the bad kissers are not clumsy or awkward; they just go
at it all wrong. Another aspect to look out for is whether he closes his eyes while kissing, most virgins tend to do that a lot.

4. HE ASKS FOR PERMISSION WHILE MAKING LOVE
Typically a virgin guy is pretty unsure of what his moves ought to be. Being physically intimate is new territory for him. Even if he has watched several adult movies, the first real experience
is bound to be overwhelming for a guy. He is likely to fumble around a lot and he will ask for permission before touching you or kissing you intimately. He is also bound to be confused about
when to enter you. If he looks like a lost sheep, though he may pretend as if he is very confident about what he’s doing, then you know that it’s his first experience.

5. HE HAS A VERY QUICK ORGASM
If it’s his first intimate experience in love making, he is sure to orgasm quickly. Some virgin guys tend to ejaculate even before entering or as soon as they enter. The first experience is always a nervous one for a guy because he will be constantly thinking about how he is
performing. Moreover he will get aroused at the smallest act of intimacy on your part causing him to come to an orgasm quickly. Guys with experience are more sensitized to their arousal
and can control themselves a lot better.

So all the virgin guys on romanceland, learn from this now so you wont fvck up on the day of your exhibition

tosyn2much tongue, be careful cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by INTROVERT(f): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bullo

Pooh

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by chudidonas(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by Shebarh(f): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
undecided99.9% of guys on nl aiint virgins so y the thread

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by CHM11: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Crap!!!...a some virgin guys will bleep you like they have 15years experience on the job.

Can remember my first time...was crazy!!!!
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by CHM11: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shebarh:
@virgin detector, welldone oh @ statistics of 99.9%!!!!
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Whoever made that up didnt take me into consideration. Didnt posses any of that
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by IamLEGEND1: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Absolutely wrong
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by Joshuadon: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
post deleted shocked
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by sugarvallly(f): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
am a living testimony
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shebarh:
oh i dint know you have bleeped all of them grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by Dhilariousdandy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Midehi:
First of all it’s important to understand that there’s no way of physically knowing that he’s still a virgin – guys don’t have anything like a hymen which can be broken during intercourse. So
you will have to go by your intuition and gut instinct when it comes to determining if he is a virgin.

This is not a definitive sign but it can well be an indication that the guy is a virgin. Men who have had intercourse at least once would not be so shy of
touching a girl. In fact shyness towards the opposite sex decidedly reduces in men who have been in intimate before. But can you tell if a guy is a virgin just because he is shy about being intimate? Not really but it’s a strong sign. So if a guy is shy about touching you especially at the intimate body parts, it does hint at this being a virgin.

If he is quite clueless about how to react to your advances then there is a possibility that it might well be his first time. Most guys who are not virgins would just need a hint to start tearing
at your clothes – they have done this before and their experience helps condition their mind. Virgin guys would be very circumspect about how to go about getting intimate. If you are not a virgin, you will find the virgin guy
especially clueless.

3. HE KISSES AWKWARDLY
Some guys are bad kissers but that does not mean they are virgins. But if a guy kisses awkwardly, in a very shy or
inhibited manner, it’s almost a sure sign that he is a virgin. If a guy is pretty good at kissing you can be sure that he is not a virgin no matter what he says. Kissing takes practice and people get good at it with experience. Even the bad kissers are not clumsy or awkward; they just go
at it all wrong. Another aspect to look out for is whether he closes his eyes while kissing, most virgins tend to do that a lot.

Typically a virgin guy is pretty unsure of what his moves ought to be. Being physically intimate is new territory for him. Even if he has watched several adult movies, the first real experience
is bound to be overwhelming for a guy. He is likely to fumble around a lot and he will ask for permission before touching you or kissing you intimately. He is also bound to be confused about
when to enter you. If he looks like a lost sheep, though he may pretend as if he is very confident about what he’s doing, then you know that it’s his first experience.

If it’s his first intimate experience in love making, he is sure to orgasm quickly. Some virgin guys tend to ejaculate even before entering or as soon as they enter. The first experience is always a nervous one for a guy because he will be constantly thinking about how he is
performing. Moreover he will get aroused at the smallest act of intimacy on your part causing him to come to an orgasm quickly. Guys with experience are more sensitized to their arousal

So all the virgin guys on romanceland, learn from this now so you wont fvck up on the day of your exhibition

Noted...

Thanks for dahh tho..!!
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by wristbangle: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by Shebarh(f): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Midehi:

oh i dint know ihave bleeped all of them grin
you are a big fool
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shebarh:
you are a big fool
Take it easy nah.....she's just joking....
Oya come o....ur attention is needed at d backyardwink
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Whoever made that up didnt take me into consideration. Didnt posses any of that
dont lie
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by Shebarh(f): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
adeh39:

Take it easy nah.....she's just joking....
Oya come o....ur attention is needed at d backyardwink
lol i dey come
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
wristbangle:
cheesy
i got you
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shebarh:
lol i dey come
Waiting.........
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Midehi:
i got you
grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by naijaboiy: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Recycled thread. undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Midehi:

dont lie
Have no reason to lie dear. I have learnt alot b4 my first attempt that the bae didnt know it was my first. smiley
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by donephi(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shebarh:
Hmmm!
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by Bibidear(f): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Very true,av experienced it
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

Have no reason to lie dear. I have learnt alot b4 my first attempt that the bae didnt know it was my first. smiley
i still dont believe, atleast you must exhibit one
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by donephi(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bibidear:
Really?
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bibidear:
thank you dear, they are just forming tough
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by Bibidear(f): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Midehi:
thank you dear, they are just forming tough
dnt mind them,they wont say the truth
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by Kasimaramma2(f): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Midehi:

especially clueless.

3. HE KISSES AWKWARDLY

some guys that have banged dozens of vajajay act shy
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
Recycled thread. undecided
thank you.
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin
you got it too..cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Midehi:

i still dont believe, atleast you must exhibit one

Lol you just made me check again. Maybe you havent listed the one(s) i exhibited

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You / Happy Birthday Cutehector / I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.