Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... (2781 Views)

I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
before reading my reasons for making such startling wish, you might think I'm insane. Follow meticulously and you'll concur with me.

- i wish I had cancer or AIDS so I know exactly what to treat. Unlike now i'm struck by an ailment which is excruciating, yet i know not what it is. even doctors in nigeria cant tell me what's wrong. At least with HIV, i'm guaranteed a specific number of years to live if i follow ART

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Justeenaleo(f): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
What are the symptoms?
Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by eberetos: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
I can help you so much!!!! you ready..I can teach you how to fix all your problems. You wont pay a dime, I will just give you tips that will recreate your destiny again.....Are you ready
Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
- i wish i had cancer or AIDS so people can come to my aid. When i tell people i'm in desperate need of cash, they snub me. Many think i'm lazy, looking for free food. But with a serious ailment, my church people and online friends can take me serious and help out.

- i wish i had cancer or AIDS so i can console myself that my suffering is ephemeral, because i know i will make the transit to the metaphysical. That way i manage whatever i see. This depression i'm having is worse than AIDS. Nothing around me makes sense anymore
Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Justeenaleo:
What are the symptoms?
first, my throat is partially blocked (don't know what). I have to belch or regurgitate to clear it up. I dont know if it's caused by cunninglus or a gum i swallowed one time.

Secondly, there's this perforation in my ear (probably middle ear). i hear sounds inside. I must have done more damage by continuing my playing of loud music.

Maybe it's haemorrhage or something else, but my head is on fire these days. I become disoriented, have a throbbing headache and blurred vision at times. Everything is complicated. I take panadol extra most times and self service to sleep to feel okay. But the discomfort never goes. Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Justeenaleo(f): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
frustratedrat:
first, my throat is partially blocked (don't know what). I have to belch or regurgitate to clear it up. I dont know if it's caused by cunninglus or a gum i swallowed one time.

Secondly, there's this perforation in my ear (probably middle ear). i hear sounds inside. I must have done more damage by continuing my playing of loud music.

Maybe it's haemorrhage or something else, but my head is on fire these days. I become disoriented, have a throbbing headache and blurred vision at times. Everything is complicated. I take panadol extra most times and self service to sleep to feel okay. But the discomfort never goes. Hmmmmm
I am no Doctor but now that you have dropped the symptoms, maybe a real doctor will see it. It's better than wishing for something you don't have.
I wish you the best.
Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Bibi294(f): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
frustratedrat:

Kpele....
Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by spyroet(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
Eyya! Sorry to tell u dat u are ogbanje dat the kind of symthom they develop wen they are about to die, but hope is not lost bcus there is only one solution.................
Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
eberetos:
I can help you so much!!!! you ready..I can teach you how to fix all your problems. You wont pay a dime, I will just give you tips that will recreate your destiny again.....Are you ready
hmmm... Spew pls
Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bruh if they give you cancer u will run back to whatever ailment ure passing thru don't wish yourself such
Do you masturbate?stop doing that,treat malaria and typhoid first.about ur throat it might be dyspepsia,try and eat less food don't overfeed avoid acidic foods and drinks,before you sleep tilt ur bed a bit so u dnt regurgitate,u may have throat ulcer,whats blocking ur throat may be gastric juice due to indigestion,take gestid.about ur ear I dnt know what to tell you but it might be linked with it.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 25, 2017
ceejayx:
Bruh if they give you cancer u will run back to whatever ailment ure passing thru don't wish yourself such
Do you masturbate?stop doing that,treat malaria and typhoid first.about ur throat it might be dyspepsia,try and eat less food don't overfeed avoid acidic foods and drinks,before you sleep tilt ur bed a bit so u dnt regurgitate,u may have throat ulcer,whats blocking ur throat may be gastric juice due to indigestion,take gestid.about ur ear I dnt know what to tell you but it might be linked with it.
Nice piece. Let me save this page so i can observe it gently.
Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by mozele(m): 3:43am On Oct 25, 2017
frustratedrat:
Nice piece. Let me save this page so i can observe it gently.

the truth they say is bitter. Sir its obvious that you need Jesus Christ in your life and a change of lifestyle. I know life maybe very difficult for you right now considering the experience you are going through right now.

The good news is that hope isnt lost even though the devil is trying to make you feel like your life is now worthless. Just be calm and believe that because Christ lives, you can face tomorrow and come out of your challenges as a renewed and transformed being.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 25, 2017
Hmm. I'm really looking forward to the day your name would be just 'rat'. May The Lord ease your lot in life.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Hmm. I'm really looking forward to the day your name would be just 'rat'. May The Lord ease your lot in life.
how soon? I advice you and every other person reading this to guard their health/privileges seriously. I had to drop the extra lessons i was taking due to my state of health. No longer ebullient. I manage everyday to take my sorry feeble ass up so i go to work. I know situations will be dire if i don't.

Bottom line: stay well with heads up coz some of us are worse off

Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
frustratedrat:
how soon? I advice you and every other person reading this to guard their health/privileges seriously. I had to drop the extra lessons i was taking due to my state of health. No longer ebullient. I manage everyday to take my sorry feeble ass up so i go to work. I know situations will be dire if i don't.

You're right, we shouldn't take our blessings/situation for granted. I just sent you a message.
Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

You're right, we shouldn't take our blessings/situation for granted. I just sent you a message.
oops. Can't recall the password of this current email. You can resend to my phone number - 09093467197

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by mozele(m): 2:03am On Oct 26, 2017
frustratedrat:

if i may ask, since when did you begin to notice this unidentified sickness?
Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 26, 2017
mozele:

if i may ask, since when did you begin to notice this unidentified sickness?
emm.. it's been up to 2 years now. In between... I'm no longer complaining in this forum as some one just put smiles on my face smiley

I'll stay positive and undergo treatment. Nevertheless, if you're a medical practitioner, you can drop your health tips
Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by donMIG(m): 3:42am On Oct 26, 2017
I wanrd to take my tym n giv u an advice den i saw ur moniker ...
Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Larwin(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
For yr throat, get 2(10tablets) of erythromycin and use 4 tablets in a day. That is 1tab every 6hrs.
It s well with u
Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Larwin:
For yr throat, get 2(10tablets) of erythromycin and use 4 tablets in a day. That is 1tab every 6hrs.
It s well with u
wow.. Coincidentally, I used that drug temporarily but had to stop due to the side effects. I was having stomach upset, diarrhoea and flatulence
Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Larwin(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
frustratedrat:
wow.. Coincidentally, I used that drug temporarily but had to stop due to the side effects. I was having stomach upset, diarrhoea and flatulence
Its normal for antibiotics to have side effects depending on each person's immune system. The drug is enough to fix the throat and hear issue.
Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by McBrooklyn(m): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
frustratedrat:
guy are you losing weight
Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by hanassholesolo: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
frustratedrat:

sounds like Brain Aneurysm. but God forbid sha.
Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by ashjay001(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
frustratedrat:
- i wish i had cancer or AIDS so people can come to my aid. When i tell people i'm in desperate need of cash, they snub me. Many think i'm lazy, looking for free food. But with a serious ailment, my church people and online friends can take me serious and help out.

- i wish i had cancer or AIDS so i can console myself that my suffering is ephemeral, because i know i will make the transit to the metaphysical. That way i manage whatever i see. This depression i'm having is worse than AIDS. Nothing around me makes sense anymore

If ur hand makes u sin, cut it off! Ur church pple n online friends are not responding to ur needs, cut them off!?

U're trying something, its not working, then f*cking change direction! U came online, labelled urself frustrated rat, n u wonder why ur frustrations dont go away? U're always crying wolf, yet wondering why pple no longer heed ur cry!

Get a life! No one has it perfect!

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2017
Larwin:

Its normal for antibiotics to have side effects depending on each person's immune system. The drug is enough to fix the throat and hear issue.
hmm.. What do you suggest? Do I start the treatment all over again

I read somewhere that when the dose is not taken properly, the bacteria will develop resistance to the drug when taken another time sad
Re: I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... by Dycaptain(m): 7:06am On Apr 05, 2018
op, sound to me like you're suffering 4rm a mental issuse called social anxiety disorder which is also a form of depression, I was there b4 so I understand

(1) (Reply)

See What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning !!! Wow / Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! / When She Is In Control, You're Screwed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.