Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! (37360 Views)

'you Betrayed Tinubu' - Fani-kayode Tells Fashola / Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila / NASS Leadership Election: How Tambuwal Betrayed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by topoisomerase: 7:07am On Jul 09, 2015
Yorubas are trying everything possible to sell tinubu, but the guy is unsellable. A Yoruba group will soon wake up and call him "father of democracy".

6 Likes

Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by emamos: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2015
nerodenero:
They are polithiefcians not leaders. Trust them and perish as polithiefcian will never say what he means and will never mean what he says.
1000 likes

2 Likes

Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by Godfullsam(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Na wetin concern common man with all these betrayal stories
Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by emamos: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2015
topoisomerase:
[s]Yorubas are trying everything possible to sell tinubu, but the guy is unsellable. A Yoruba group will soon wake up and call him "father of democracy"[/s].
irrelevant

3 Likes

Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by topoisomerase: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2015
emamos:
irrelevant
how is that itrelavant? Don't you people do everything possible to make everybody believe tinubu is a lord?
Tinubu is only a lord in southwest.

1 Like

Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by fyneguy: 7:39am On Jul 09, 2015
topoisomerase:
how is that itrelavant? Don't you people do everything possible to make everybody believe tinubu is a lord?

See bad belle o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by emamos: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2015
topoisomerase:
c'est bien.. It is well.
Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by emamos: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2015
fyneguy:

See bad belle o
Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by Keziehenry(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2015
Keziehenry:
“Bola Tinubu, who plays ludo game in Lagos, now
went to Abuja to play chess, only to be defeated
and watched the inauguration of the 8th Assembly
on television. That can never be a Yoruba leader”.
Yinka Odumakin Secretary General, Afenifere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2015
emamos:
@ bolded, at national or regional politics?

don't worry after the next elections in Osun and Oyo state,we will know how much of a local champion your jagaban shall remain.The best thing for the ludo player is to bow out now and still save himself some modicum of respect

1 Like

Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 09, 2015
These SW News papers trying to save the face of Tinubu who has been floored by small boys who know how Politics is being played at the National, Tinubu is a local champion, Jimi would have been the Gov of Lagos of not Lagoon Oba

2 Likes

Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by loomer: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2015
topoisomerase:
Yorubas are trying everything possible to sell tinubu, but the guy is unsellable. A Yoruba group will soon wake up and call him "father of democracy".

The thing tire me o, I no even understand why all these yoruba people dey cry over nothing. Hausa don show who be master make them just accept
Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by adioolayi(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2015
allanphash7:
Tinubu baba
the lion of boudilion
jagunmolu of yoruba land
ijaya gbogbo opposition
the slayer of one guy from otuoke
the man with a lion heart
the man with uncommon common sense

Tinubu my hero
Fashola my mentor
Ambode my guy

Long live ekun oko Remi
I dash you one like because of the way you constructed the thing...Not that It makes any sense to me grin
#JustKidding
Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by omotoyossi(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2015
topoisomerase:
tinubu is not only a lord in d southwest bro..he practicaly n literally made this government..right since d days of AD,AC,ACN..only man against obj..d man is great..take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by emamos: 7:58am On Jul 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

don't worry after the next elections in Osun and Oyo state,we will know how much of a local champion your jagaban shall remain.The best thing for the ludo player is to bow out now and still save himself some modicum of respect
bloody civi,im not e-warrior like u..it is well with you.
Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by chesterlee(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2015
Bola Tinubu, who plays ludo game in Lagos, now
and watched the inauguration of the 8th
Assembly

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by topoisomerase: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2015
omotoyossi:

tinubu is not only a lord in d southwest bro..he practicaly n literally made this government..right since d days of AD,AC,ACN..only man against obj..d man is great..take it or leave it
and can never be recognized in states like ondo, ekiti and outside southwest. Next topic please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by Raziii(m): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2015
Mehn! What is wrong with APC... Why all these news this isn't what we voted for!... There is a bomb blast everyday in the north since Buhari got into office but we don't get press release from the APC like we used to get from them during the previous admin. Xoxo disappointed with the APC... The only reason I still have hope is cus of Buhari... PDP was shit! APC Ur guess is as good as mine!!!

1 Like

Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by betty202020(m): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2015
madridguy:
Tambuwal has killed is political career. Ask Nuhu Ribadu as he is a living witness to tell you the true color of Jagaban.
Long life Jagaban.
Pardon dem all baba Jagaban.

APC
Change
lamentation chapter what?
Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Betrayal is part of the game.
Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 09, 2015
olatunji21:
Gbajabiamila Scaled d fence to protect that fool called Tambuwal, he stay by him when PDP deserted him...one way or d other Gbaja had a hand in Tambuwal's popularity today but d idio.t payed him with betrayal....
Lamentation 100:1000

1 Like

Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by Hardaysheenar(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2015
Well it is a movie called "hunter hunted and pay back time season 1"....Tambuwal betrayed only Tinubu and dt stupid gbaja or whatever he is called...but they (Tinubu and his gbaja) betrayed d whole south-west bcoz of their selfish interest....u neva see anyfin oo mr Tinubu....watching in ma 80 inches HD television...wat goes around comes around...

1 Like

Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 09, 2015
madridguy:
Tambuwal has killed is political career. Ask Nuhu Ribadu as he is a living witness to tell you the true color of Jagaban.
Long life Jagaban.
Pardon dem all baba Jagaban.

APC
Change

Your Jagagban is Local champion this small boy is giving him Carrot after he has wiped him with a big Stick, Just like rat will be fanning you while eating you alive... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by polomy(m): 8:05am On Jul 09, 2015
allanphash7:
Tinubu baba the lion of boudilion jagunmolu of yoruba land ijaya gbogbo opposition the slayer of one guy from otuoke the man with a lion heart the man with uncommon common sense

Tinubu my hero Fashola my mentor Ambode my guy

Long live ekun oko Remi
the Jagaban of Borgu the redeemed of southwest Nig. He who gives Bode Gorge sleepless night twale for you...
Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2015
chesterlee:

Bola Tinubu, who plays ludo game in Lagos, now
and watched the inauguration of the 8th
Assembly

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2015
This article just made my respect for Tinubu as a political maverick skyrocket.
#LeaveStory.

2 Likes

Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by Kingspin(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2015
Look at the type of politics we play in this country.
Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by betty202020(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2015
It is called politics when u betrays ur people but when ur interest is not accomplished it turns to lamentation.
Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 09, 2015
Tambuwal has indeed killed his career.
Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by Akinz0126(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2015
Hmmmmmm Betrayal upon betrayal let the seasonal film continue.
Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by vislabraye(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2015
brixton:
As a Gejite, I think tinubu is right to be bitter on this one. If Femi had to scale fence and even betrayed his sister to make Tambuwal a speaker then it's only fair to reciprocate his kindness whenever he needs it.

There's no honour amongst thieves. They are all reapibg what they sowed.
Re: How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2015
emamos:
@ bolded, at national or regional politics?
if he was satisfy with his south west politics before, why did he decide to go national? Anyway just to answer your Question, either south west or national, one thing is certain, thief-nubu is sinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims / Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) / Power Generation Crumbles To 0MW For Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.