Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) (6637 Views)

Who Do Nairaland Moderators Sometimes Ban People Unnecessarily / Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? Shares His Experience / Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? My Experience (very Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by kennboiy(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2015
MzLaurel:

Ka chi fo cheesy grin
Lwkm.
Lol.....that is igbo now grin but sha i don't know how to speak igbo smiley.i wan learn how to toast woman in igbo in such a way she go just fall for am without a second though o grin grin.So wen we go start the tutorial na smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by anssy(f): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2015
kennboiy:
calm down dear....am just saying there has to be something artificial about the way you dress or don't you put on clothes, smiley smiley which i believe is man made cos every lady in this 21st century wants to look beautiful although some tend to overdo it.So have a nice day cutie grin grin *lots of kiss kisses kissesses*chow

# carefully evades the kiss# if you read my first post you would have seen it l meant humour,
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by Tori46(f): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2015
Lol.. She reminds me of the movie Alakada
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by kennboiy(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2015
anssy:

# carefully evades the kiss# if you read my first post you would have seen it l meant humour,

Cutie pie.....U no want kiss because i get big mouth abi wink wink no worry when you go come de beg me to kiss you i go use 1 eye look u and i go talk say "the promo has expired"*in Davido's voice* Come now o before i change my mind smiley grin wink wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by anssy(f): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2015
kennboiy:
Cutie pie.....U no want kiss because i get big mouth abi wink wink no worry when you go come de beg me to kiss you i go use 1 eye look u and i go talk say "the promo has expired"*in Davido's voice* Come now o before i change my mind smiley grin wink wink

When action set now, you go fit perform?
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by kennboiy(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2015
anssy:

When action set now, you go fit perform?
I don't like to brag,,,come see for yourself.......tongue smiley smiley smiley wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by 0lushola(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2015
kennboiy:
I don't like to brag,,,come see for yourself.......tongue smiley smiley smiley wink
THERE IS FIRE 0N THE MONTAIN..
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by kennboiy(m): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2015
0lushola:
THERE IS FIRE 0N THE MONTAIN..
Senior bros,i no understand abeg yearn me the koko....smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by anssy(f): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2015
kennboiy:

Now the guys have taken over the forming grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by lurlah2014(f): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2015
LAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by kennboiy(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2015
anssy:

Now the guys have taken over the forming grin
Lol...i guess you are just trying to pull my legs but i wont fall for that smiley cos am not that cheap you know. grin grin wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by kennboiy(m): 10:59am On Jul 10, 2015
lurlah2014:
LAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I wonder how many H's we have in laugh,i have found a new word for my dictionary.....wink wink wink grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by lurlah2014(f): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2015
kennboiy:
I wonder how many H's we have in laugh,i have found a new word for my dictionary.....wink wink wink grin
that is to show how EXCLAMATORY it is
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by kennboiy(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2015
lurlah2014:
that is to show how EXCLAMATORY it is
Don't let oxford university press get to hear this,cos they will sue you to court,but don't worry sweet hrt.... am gonna come to your rescue with my wheelbarrow in the next fifty years grin grin gosh i bet you still look sexy then wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by lurlah2014(f): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2015
kennboiy:
Don't let oxford university press get to hear this,cos they will sue you to court,but don't worry sweet hrt.... am gonna come to your rescue with my wheelbarrow in the next fifty years grin grin gosh i bet you still look sexy then wink wink wink
everybody has his/her own dico, this is mine and for the beauty i will always look sexy for you
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by kennboiy(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2015
lurlah2014:
everybody has his/her own dico, this is mine and for the beauty i will always look sexy for you
Yeah baby,smiley smiley am proud of you.....keep on being sexy before i divert (you know what i mean)...Nice dp though,i think that hand bag looks expensive grin grin smiley i wonder if its your favourite or if it's the latest in town.....smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by lurlah2014(f): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
kennboiy:
Yeah baby,smiley smiley am proud of you.....keep on being sexy before i divert (you know what i mean)...Nice dp though,i think that hand bag looks expensive grin grin smiley i wonder if its your favourite or if it's the latest in town.....smiley smiley smiley
so you are now feeling fly because i said for you cheesy cheesy well shaaa
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by kennboiy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
lurlah2014:
so you are now feeling fly because i said for you cheesy cheesy well shaaa
Ok i should withdraw my million dollar worth complement abi, wink wink cos i know that compliment made u smile smiley smiley even though i can't see u right now and that you refused to admit that it touched a sensitive spot in your heart...... grin oouch baby i can see u have no swag,cos if it were another lady...she would smile for a whole week...wink smiley grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by lurlah2014(f): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
kennboiy:
Ok i should withdraw my million dollar worth complement abi, wink wink cos i know that compliment made u smile smiley smiley even though i can't see u right now and that you refused to admit that it touched a sensitive spot in your heart...... grin oouch baby i can see u have no swag,cos if it were another lady...she would smile for a whole week...wink smiley grin
all because
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by Arami92: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
I'm an ajebo and I love Garri! Idc I prefer to eat Garri and peanuts most times!

#whylie
#noshameinmygame
#garriislife
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by kennboiy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
lurlah2014:
all because
Am unique and different from other guys but am not trying to corky....you know wink,,,dig me and see cos i believe in this statement "Look before you leap" ......kisses...... smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by 0lushola(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
0MOLOLA.. WILL U MARRY ME?

KENNBOLY. boi, N0 offence toh..
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by chomytex(f): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
Well I must confess..u r right
tunnamania11:

If u read it for the first time, u must laugh. If u didn't laugh, I guess u are not in a happy mood. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by chomytex(f): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lekwa ndi future husband
kennboiy:
Of course it is'nt funny cos your fellow lady's market don spoil..... smiley smiley i hope you are part of the good gurls (our future wifes) wink wink grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
chomytex:
Well I must confess..u r right
wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by kennboiy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
chomytex:
Lekwa ndi future husband
This your igbo grammer heavy o,i need translation smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by chomytex(f): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ask ur igbo frnd..
kennboiy:
This your igbo grammer heavy o,i need translation smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by kennboiy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
chomytex:
Ask ur igbo frnd..
I don't have any smiley i guess it's a shame you don't know how to interpret it....grin or are you shy,,,dear
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by chomytex(f): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2015
Hmmm..mth110 qstn..dnt even knw wat to ans
kennboiy:
I don't have any smiley i guess it's a shame you don't know how to interpret it....grin or are you shy,,,dear
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 19, 2015
Tori46:
tell me about it.

happy birthday.grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by cheerokee(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tori46:

happy birthday pretty.. wullnp
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by Tori46(f): 6:50am On Jul 20, 2015
cheerokee:

happy birthday pretty.. wullnp
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop A Selfie With No Filter / Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful / 8 People Share Their Most Embarrassing Sex Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.