Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? Shares His Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? Shares His Experience (486 Views)

The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story / Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? My Experience (very Funny) / Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? Shares His Experience by yungmarshall(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
E get one Lady for my department wey dey claim ajebo. One day for skul dat kind 7:30 am we were having early morning lecture, eventually She started feeling feverish and waz about throwing up wen I decided to accompany her outside. my broda wen we comot outside I waz expecting her to at least vomit somtin like tea and bread bcoz of whom She normally claim to be and for the fact say na early morning, but to my suprise She waz busy vomiting garri and groundnut. wetin com pain me pass be say She still dey dia dey talk “ah ah dis can’t be ” I said wot do u mean, She said “dis is not wot i ate dis morning b4 coming to skul na” Vex don catch me, I just leave am for there make she Vomit her Intestine.. Share your own Experience about Ladies who form alot.
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? Shares His Experience by Shebarh(f): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
lol grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? Shares His Experience by ArchEnemy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Chai Bro....you borrowed the story right?.y
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? Shares His Experience by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
The silly girl was bent on denying the obvious.
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? Shares His Experience by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bleep!

This guy don spoil my food sha
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? Shares His Experience by Illuminator9(m): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lol! A form of convertion must av taken place in her tummy! Tea and Bread been converted to Garri nd G'nut... Hahahahaha, Stupid Girl!
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? Shares His Experience by Onemansquad(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Op bt dis ur story get as e b sha so we now swallow groundnut instead of chewing
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? Shares His Experience by maryam6(f): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ha ha! Broda, come down small na.

Dis ur lie fit give person dimple sefgrin
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? Shares His Experience by sexydebo(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
lol joke section tho
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? Shares His Experience by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
maryam6:
Ha ha! Broda, come down small na.

Dis ur lie fit give person dimple sefgrin
Chai!!
How is that even possible!?! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help!! / Any Agnostics Married Or Engaged To Religious Partners? How Do You Cope? / Ik Ogbonna - I Don't Go Through My Wife's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.