Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style (4764 Views)

El-rufai 's Son Bashir, Living Large and Clubbing [PHOTOS] / Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots / Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by erunz(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2015
APC CHANGEEEE

APC people, this is the son of one of your own APC, (HOLY MALLAM) Nasir El Rufai, the governor of Kaduna state. Bashir El rufai.
Grooving with white ladies with hard currency. This is boy has no job ooo for your information and he is practicing sharia Muslim anytime he is in Nigeria.

We are seeing the type of change you are offering Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by INTROVERT(f): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2015
I would live the same way if my father were an architect, a former minister and now a governor

OP what's expensive here. undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2015
not much.

1 Like

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by Erukumakanaki: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2015
He looks like a VAGABOND is the 1st and 3rd pic tho grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by kossyablaze(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2015
I would live more if my popsy were to be an ordinary commissioner.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by kossyablaze(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
He looks like a VAGABOND is the 1st and 3rd pic tho grin
nope.....like a slowpoke

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by global07(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2015
His father is said to worth 90billion naira. What were you expecting.

4 Likes

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by erunz(m): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2015
MORE PICS

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by Acekidc4(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2015
Make Una Leave the Aboki Boy Alone oh and let him enjoy his Father's Money!!
Atleast if una self dey the Dude Shoe, una go do and Overdo sef!!
Bashir Drive On Jawe, they are just Jealous of you!!

6 Likes

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Guess his father has told him dat he will soon join his brother and sister, remember they were killed at their peak. I pray we don't hear any bad news abt dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by dealslip(f): 10:16am On Jul 09, 2015
Yet they want us to bear with them before change can be fully felt by the suffering masses yet the same patience and sacrifice doesn't apply to their children. Amazing Nigeria were the laws apply differently

1 Like

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by nagastat: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Guess his father has told him dat he will soon join his brother and sister, remember they were killed at their peak. I pray we don't hear any bad news abt dem.

You are a vile vermin, consumed by poverty, bigotry and mediocrity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by GBAGAAUN(m): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2015
So u just be following the boy whenever he go, even into the club undecided it be like u dont have a job at all
Oloshi!

4 Likes

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2015
nagastat:

You are a vile vermin, consumed by poverty, bigotry and mediocrity.
Ve I said anytin wrong? How do u explain d fact dat a man lost 2 children at their prime. Bro I smell "fish water" in dat situation.

2 Likes

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by gwales: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2015
Stupid OP just because your father can't feed u, you expect every person to be penniless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by vecman22(m): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2015
If it were to be me in his shoes hmmmm American will know grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by shotster50(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2015
This is a very poor attempt at smearing

2 Likes

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by idearito(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Good 4 him
Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
His people will not see him now later they will be shouting SHARIA like Mad Cows.

2 Likes

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by redsconsult(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
the third fouth and fifth pics is not him and moreso what not seeing any expensive lifestyle in all this...and moreso he is not grooving with moet drinks etc

2 Likes

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
I'm sure his a codeine addict like most of his spoilt ab0ki brats

2 Likes

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by omenka(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
Poverty messes one's brains up in unimaginable ways walahi!! cheesy

Where is the "expensive lifestyle in the pictures"?? His frolicking with a white girl or smoking shisha or having a few pounds

All because he called Fayose, a man known to insult his mother in public, what he really is- a Vagabond.

Modus Operandi of WailingWailers. cheesy

Op, below are pics of Opolo Eye's son. If you wanna talk about flamboyance, show us things like these. smiley

2 Likes

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
omenka:
Poverty messes one's brains up in unimaginable ways walahi!! cheesy

Where is the "expensive lifestyle in the pictures"?? His frolicking with a white girl or smoking shisha or having a few pounds

All because he called Fayose, a man known to insult his mother in public, what he really is- a Vagabond.

Modus Operandi of WailingWailers. cheesy

Shilloniare extradinoire, how many Nigerians can afford to send their children to a university abroad and spoil them with enough pocket money that they don't need to work part time and have all the extra change to patronize Sisha bars?

The boy is a spoilt brat from all indications and it shows that el rufai is not doing his job to raise this boy in the boko Islamic way

Stupid dunce like you should not defend nonsense

1 Like

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by phlemzy: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
INTROVERT:
I would live the same way if my father were an architect, a former minister and now a governor

Your head dey there!
Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by handie(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
God please, may my children never experience poverty. Only a poverty stricken fellow will call this expensive. What's expensive in taking pictures with a white girl or posing with foreign currency that wouldn't exceed 150,000 in Nigerian currency. Gawd! There's real poverty in dd land(intellectual and financial)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by Pain(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
PURE & CHEAP BLACKMAIL..
Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by iamrealdeji(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
INTROVERT:

you won't know what's expensive here cos your brain is under your shoe

1 Like

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by Duru1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nigeria has long gone to the goons!!!! What a jungle.

1 Like

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by iamrealdeji(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
gwales:
Stupid OP just because your father can't feed u, you expect every person to be penniless
till they go finish all the money that belongs to everyone,na so you gp dey talk,some Nigerians think like gorillas by Idolising rich people and thinking everything they do is right,I've never seen any US president's jobless son live like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
@op, sorry the reply you are getting is not what you were expecting...

1 Like

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by xmich(m): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Why is he not one of the almajiris rooming around the street of his state

1 Like

Re: EL-RUFAI'S SON, Bashir El Rufai And His Expensive Life Style by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Its no big deal... he's not from a poor family.

When I celebrated my birthday in 400l, shortly after my I.T..... we did more crazy things than this...

We snapped with money.. a friend of mine place some under and snapped with it.

No big deal jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Have You Any Common Sense?’ – Putin Crushes BBC Journalist’s silly Questions / American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. / See How Patrick Obahiagbon Described Fayose 4 Not Allowing DSS Arrest Suleman(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.