Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,024 members, 7,863,688 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Breaking News: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Lamido, Son's Trial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Lamido, Son's Trial (607 Views)

"Beef Up Security Around Osinbajo" - Fasehun / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos / Is Olusola Saraki Curse Responsible For His Son's Trial..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Lamido, Son's Trial by Ndlistic(m): 10:49am On Jul 09, 2015
KANO – The police authorities in
Kano Thursday rolled out tanks with
the presence of heavily armed
personnel within and outside the
federal High Court situated along
New Court road Kano in anticipation
of the arraignment of former Jgawa
State governor Sule Lamido and his
son before Justice Riman Fatu over
an alleged money laundering.

Vanguard report that a reasonable
stretch of the road leading to the
court has been closed to traffic, while
those allowed into the premises were
completely frisked.
Details later.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/breaking-news-police-beef-up-security-for-lamido-sons-trial/#sthash.u2cG5I6W.dpuf

Re: Breaking News: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Lamido, Son's Trial by obontami: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2015
Buhari is slow..! Buhari is slow...!
Refineries: Refineries are about to start full operation.
Buhari is slow....
Subsidy: Oil Marketers have fallen in line.
Buhari is slow....
Wastage: He has ordered the sales of Presidential jets.
Buhari is slow.....
Indiscipline: Saraki is fidgetting because of fear of unknown.
Buhari is slow....
Anti-Corruption: Jonathanians have started returning their
loots.
Buhari is slow....
Security: Buhari has released over N4billion to fight Boko
Haram.
Buhari is slow....
Accountability: Buhari has ordered for statement of bank
accounts of all federal ministries.
Buhari is slow....
Synergism: He has visited not less than 10 countries all in a
bid to nip Boko Haram in the bud.
Left to me, I prefer this type of slowliness to hastiness
without direction.
So, Baba make you just de y go slooooowly slooooowly
sloooowly like that jare!
Re: Breaking News: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Lamido, Son's Trial by OJUELEGBA1: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2015
OK
Re: Breaking News: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Lamido, Son's Trial by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Breaking News: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Lamido, Son's Trial by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2015
No comment till I see d ministerial list
Re: Breaking News: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Lamido, Son's Trial by gobizzy101: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2015
99 days 4 d thief, 1 day 4 d owner grin
Re: Breaking News: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Lamido, Son's Trial by Ahmed4002(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2015
tanks .
Nigeria journalism. I just pass the road now ooooh
Re: Breaking News: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Lamido, Son's Trial by mkpy: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2015
SULE LAMIDO IS MY HERO
Re: Breaking News: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Lamido, Son's Trial by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2015
Incase bokoharam will try to rescue or bomb everybody or incase wey................ ?
Re: Breaking News: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Lamido, Son's Trial by kamair237(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Ahh ahh... Why are they beefing up of security OK I wise... They know he has boko haram connects...
Re: Breaking News: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Lamido, Son's Trial by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2015
I don't see how this will improve my income!
Re: Breaking News: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Lamido, Son's Trial by Tolexander: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2015
Why the security?

So Boko Haram won't follow them to Kano from Adamawa?
Re: Breaking News: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Lamido, Son's Trial by bobbiekrantz: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2015
On other news

Buhari is unfolding his plans on bringing Boko haram into the East!!!

He must be stopped!!!
Re: Breaking News: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Lamido, Son's Trial by Starships4u(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2015
That's good... I hope this aint winch hunt... Cos amaechi neva go for questioning
Re: Breaking News: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Lamido, Son's Trial by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2015
Ahmed4002:
tanks .
Nigeria journalism. I just pass the road now ooooh
It is true boss. They blocked the road from where ribadu start
Re: Breaking News: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Lamido, Son's Trial by Ahmed4002(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2015
papiforreal:

It is true boss. They blocked the road from where ribadu start
lokacin da na pass, only few hilux

(1) (Reply)

Land Grab In Opic Estate From Innocent Masses By Government / Fayemi To Deliver 3rd President Atta Mills’ Memorial Lecture / If Sule Lamido Is Arrested, What Is Ex Governor Amaechi Doing Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.