Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors (28341 Views)

23 Women Became Chairmen & Councillors In Just Concluded Kebbi Polls. (photos) / Fayose Rocks Customized 'Oshoko' Shirt As He Meets Ekiti Chairmen & Councillors / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by fweshh(m): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
ichommy:
Can we meet u pls?

Am Obiora, former ONE month chairman of Okirika Local Government.
You are wicked ooo
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by THATcalabarboy: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jungle don dey mature. Amaechi is a learner. #inthefullnessoftime, e go know how farsmiley

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by Buzzj17: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
APC is not binded by this judgement because it is faulty.the LGA chairmen had gone to court of appeal to challenge justice akanbi's eligibility to give judgement because it's proved he is biased. He shifted the matter before him sinedai pending judgement on his eligibility by court of appeal. Then he went ahead today to give judgement.
Is that justice?

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by Itulah(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
ichommy:
Can we meet u pls?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by nwokama(m): 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ve known Gov Wike 2 be a man of his words, nw there is complete peace in Rivers State!
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by nigerianvenom(m): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
horlabiyi:
Good move Wike, he respected the court so much as a lawyer and waited for the court of law to pass the judgement rather than chasing them out of office forcefully.

#RideOnWike

Why do u think he married a judge? The wife is brilliant, hence d brilliant decisions taken. Ameachi is a sore loser

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by Blizzy9ja: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Gawd!!! I love Wike. Dis is yet another kick on Amaechi's balls... I knew it will surely happen, it was long over due... Especially wen he warned banks in Rivers state to desist from doing business with them.
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by nigerianvenom(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Batista76:
I guess Wike came to power with only one agenda as governor, 'get back funds used for election and embarrass amaechi'. he should remember if Buhari goes after Jonathan in the same way, it will come back to bite him. He is not a saint. WORK WIKE WORK!

Who's stopping buhari not to go after GEJ? But tel him to eliminate boko haram as he promised before giving us imbecily excuses
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by BeauHomme: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
And there's one big billboard on Stadium Road in which, one of these (former) chairmen by the name Akarolo is smiling like "Yaw"(the Wazobia OAP) and thanking the people for voting him.

I guess the new inscription should be "thank you for making me your former chairman"grin

I'm not so good with legal issues, but if the rule of law was followed, then I'm in support.

Nigerian politics...the best reality show since 1914

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by sapientia(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nellybii:

You are a hypocrite. You are obviously a TANOID and sore loser. We all know the Nigerian Judiciary also needs overhauling just like every other corrupt institutions that GEJ rendered useless Let's see how this sham with stand. Thank God the plague of GEJ is over olosi. Enemy of progress.

Peeps like you was what made made me to always come and read without leaving a comment.

You insult as if your life depend on it cos i just went through your posts

My last post to you no matter what you post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by jmaine: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by ibietela2(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demdem
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by Demdem(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
ibietela2:
Demdem

Ibifool, stop being ridicoulous. I came in here far before u grin grin grin
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
ruffhandu:
I thought Amaechi said this can NEVER happen.
Elections going on and he was busy running around looking for INEC result sheet, couldn't even vote for his Buhari. And now he wants Buhari to compensate him with a juicy appointment, unless if his stake is the money he donated.

Was owing workers and, instead of paying them, spent billions on elections just days before his leave, election many boycotted.
All these wastages, and the citizens just keep quiete and watch. Time shall tell.
God go bless you. You were really in Rivers state guring the election period . He didn't even vote for Buhari, He was busy causing problems here and there. Wike a true rivers son is not yet done with him
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bros wow I joined the party late! This is victory for democracy.
theassassin:
ngeneukwenu 0

barcanista 4

donphilopus tongue

omenka grin

gbawe cheesy

demdem shocked

apc cry

Rip Apc in SW
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by okpamson15(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Calebosko:
Courtois has not conceded a goal in
training over the past three days, reports
say he's been training with Falcao.
correct guy
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by Johnrake69: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Rotimi47:
This is what Amechi gets as result of ganging up with saraki against Tinubu who happen to be the back bone of APC, Tinubu is a genius who doesn't have anything to lose as he have no political ambition.

Ogbeni what has Tinubu got to do with this? Abeg stop hyping him joor. This is south south politics. Was Tinubu not alive when APC got less than 10% of votes casted in Rivers state during the last election? It was of public knowledge that the said election was a sham, from the fact that Inec never released the voters register to Rsiec due to the short notice given and ofcourse, the issue of the court injunction that was ignored.
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by joseph1832(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
barcanista:
Bros wow I joined the party late! This is victory for democracy.
And I hope when the election tribunal sack Wike from office you will say "this is victory for democracy". Yeye! tongue
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
ruffhandu:
I thought Amaechi said this can NEVER happen.
Elections going on and he was busy running around looking for INEC result sheet, couldn't even vote for his Buhari. And now he wants Buhari to compensate him with a juicy appointment, unless if his stake is the money he donated.

Was owing workers and, instead of paying them, spent billions on elections just days before his leave, election many boycotted.
All these wastages, and the citizens just keep quiete and watch. Time shall tell.
You de mind that Amaechi? Hahaah shebi APC clowns say Buhari go use him Presidential power take strangle Rivers state? They are on a loooong thing
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by Excellentmind: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nellybii:

You are a hypocrite. You are obviously a TANOID and sore loser. We all know the Nigerian Judiciary also needs overhauling just like every other corrupt institutions that GEJ rendered useless Let's see how this sham with stand. Thank God the plague of GEJ is over olosi. Enemy of progress.

To extricate yourself from the pit of sycophancy and why you should not be condemned, point out where this judgment has erred in the justice system.

Else, you stay away from commenting, it's not by force.
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by buildelicool(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Until Ameachi is imprisoned, i wont believe this govt's anti-corruption stand.
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by ibietela2(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demdem:

Ibifool, stop being ridicoulous. I came in here far before u grin grin grin
[size=80pt]K[/size]

Amaechi is still waxing strong cheesy
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by IBBG(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Calebosko:
Courtois has not conceded a goal in
training over the past three days, reports
say he's been training with Falcao.
hahahahahahha. I no fit laugh. Guy wetin falcoa do u? Anyways I gallantly represent the blues army. Masters in the art of defending, AKA Bus parking. We know wen to park the bus and when to crush our opponents. And for ur information, our bus is now bullet proof. Up Blues!!!
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by lohresloco: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lolololol, Ah nairalnders shaaa, terrible people you guys are
ichommy:
Can we meet u pls?

Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by kwaraguy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
ichommy:
Can we meet u pls?

That's another prayer point, your relationship will not crush like one month chairmen of Rivers State grin
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by Demdem(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
ibietela2:

[size=80pt]K[/size]

Amaechi is still waxing strong cheesy

Was he ever weak?
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by ibietela2(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demdem:

Was he ever weak?

K
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by chanx: 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
It is getting interesting by the day.
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by sunsewa: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
nice one,long overdue.
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by newcomerjjc(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
At last...hmmmm. we r going to posses our possession .
Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by tynomex(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
You all can see how reckless the ex Gov. Ameachi was,he waisted the scared River State resources just to proved a point to his political opponents.
If this resources was properly harnessed into the state economy,it could ve created thousands of jobs for the populace.
He knew very well that that election will not stand because of the court injunction on it head, yet he went ahead and squander over 4B naira on it.
I will not hesitate to conclude that,he conducted that election to cover up his massive loot from the state treasury.

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors by ahaika23: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Balkan:
I wish WIKE was the prisdent that GEJ was we would not have entered this onechance
Honestly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video / Photos From Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 63rd Birthday Celebration In Switzerland / Oshiomhole Travels To US After DSS Detention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.