Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Urgent:you Are Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent:you Are Needed. (658 Views)

Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here / Please My Fellow Nairalanders,your Advice Are Needed. / Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent:you Are Needed. by klassic(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
cry
Re: Urgent:you Are Needed. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Brother, you can go ahead to start up a family with hopes of securing a more paying job in the future. And pursuing your masters degree wouldn't also be out of place. Opting for a Par-time degree programme would create more time to spend with your family.
Set your priorities.
What's your reason of first getting a masters degree before considering settling down? Whatever your
reasons are, have no fear. You could pursue both dreams at same time as long as you stay FOCUSED.
I know of a friend who was in same dilema like you, and today he's a master degree holder (with an above average salary paying job) and a happily married man with lovely kids.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Urgent:you Are Needed. by Cutehector(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
We kill ourselves wit too many worries.. Job, masters, etc.. Wen d solution is rite thr staring at us.... We worry too much for the unknown....
Re: Urgent:you Are Needed. by zyzxx(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
We kill ourselves wit too many worries.. Job, masters, etc.. Wen d solution is rite thr staring at us.... We worry too much for the unknown....
advice him nw
Re: Urgent:you Are Needed. by klassic(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
my reason is that i need a better paying job and i need to provide for my family adequately. i dont wanna fail them plus i heard getting a masters degree abroad guarantee 's or increases the chances of getting a better or high pay job.
Re: Urgent:you Are Needed. by Update(m): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
answers this questions....
Can you finance yo study abroad perfectly??
Are you sure you can get a better work over there & manage the costly life
You love her so much, buh how sure she wont be tayad of waiting(since 2007) nd follo another made man nw??

I'll tell yhu dz..dah future we alwaaz hear abouch z now...dunt start up some yhu cant finish and regret leta.
Save up the little and get married now cos yhu might nut want to loose her.
Dey future z nw xo start building yo fam and pray for better dayz ahead.
Delay z dangerous!!!

1 Like

Re: Urgent:you Are Needed. by klassic(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Update:
answers this questions....
Can you finance yo study abroad perfectly??
Are you sure you can get a better work over there & manage the costly life
You love her so much, buh how sure she wont be tayad of waiting(since 2007) nd follo another made man nw??

I'll tell yhu dz..dah future we alwaaz hear abouch z now...dunt start up some yhu cant finish and regret leta.
Save up the little and get married now cos yhu might nut want to loose her.
Dey future z nw xo start building yo fam and pray for better dayz ahead.
Delay z dangerous!!!

thanks boss i am grateful. you gave more light.
Re: Urgent:you Are Needed. by Update(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
klassic:

thanks boss i am grateful. you gave more light.
oh yeah i knew yhu will be grateful daz y i decided to give a reasonable advice for the very first time in ma life(always been a joker.
Uwc bro! +
Api married life in advance!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day!!! He Needs Serious Prayer / Five Reasons While Ladies Stay Up To 30years And Yet No Husband. / Why Did He Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.