Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! (2626 Views)

Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS / Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos / Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by nuelzy: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
few months back...many nigerians..predominantly yorubas'...yearned for d constitutional process of jonathan's removal aswell as chanted d installment of a man they termed "The change we need"

while it was clear that many antagonized jonathan because he failed nigeria as a whole,others because terrorism was top gear during his tenor#which is no fault of his#..most yorubas were of joy because their brother is going to be the VP...apparently they are expecting d repeat of yar'Adua's case..

.....fast track to the present....is it really d change dat was voted for dat we have...the supposed transparent un-biased governance...immediate erradication of terrorists....oh! nigeria has more to weep for...so many questionable developments have been going on...biased appointments...more deaths and killings...too many secretive and un-clear decisions in a democratic state

...so tell me all ye' change advocates...what is d change we were supposed to see??...northernization of d country?? governance of "take what u re told" whether you like it or not??...as much as Goodluck was no saint.. most ppl will blv dat he gave it his best..it was not easy for him to keep all d crisis dat was instigated to tarnish d competence of his reign on check...

.....few ppl frm d east openly named Goodluck a failure,i wonder why they are now complaining of the present importation of boko haram prisoners...is that not change?? high way road blocks was restricted so arms and amunitions can be freely imported to the said prisoners for their hidden plan...that too must be change..

....nigerians are yet to see the inside of the change they voted for...mostly yorubas...the package is unveiling...
#most will say...its too early to determine..and i say..u know a good dish by mere appearance...nigerian are being and will continually be used by dictators dat has least of their interests at heart...obsanjo and his son..osinbanjo should up their game..nigerians should be ready...in d end..Goodluck myt be d wisest afterall...letting go..for fools inhabiting dis country as citizens to see what a leader he was

The change is here!!
.....it really doesnt matter if its a negative change...
......afterall, no one cared to find out

#NB....am not supporting Goodluck..he failed woefully...bt he was not a bad leader...he just managed his position very badly...

1 Like

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by HungerBAD: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Brb Judas.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
GEJ performed miserably.......He was also a bad leader cos he turned a blind eye on so many wrongs being perpetuated by people under his control. No excuse is acceptable for his dismal performance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by JBismarck(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
I like your objectivity, GEJ failed woefully while PMB is foot dragging woefully to the detriment of the country. I still have hope in his ability and capability sha. To shock you all, I'm a card carrying PDP mÉmber but I'm for the good ness of the masses.

Cc. Ishilove lalasticlala seun mogidi
Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
nuelzy:
few months back...many nigerians..predominantly yorubas'...yearned for d constitutional process of jonathan's removal aswell as chanted d installment of a man they termed "The change we need"

while it was clear that many antagonized jonathan because he failed nigeria as a whole,others because terrorism was top gear during his tenor#which is no fault of his#..most yorubas were of joy because their brother is going to be the VP...apparently they are expecting d repeat of yar'Adua's case..

.....fast track to the present....is it really d change dat was voted for dat we have...the supposed transparent un-biased governance...immediate erradication of terrorists....oh! nigeria has more to weep for...so many questionable developments have been going on...biased appointments...more deaths and killings...too many secretive and un-clear decisions in a democratic state

...so tell me all ye' change advocates...what is d change we were supposed to see??...northernization of d country?? governance of "take what u re told" whether you like it or not??...as much as Goodluck was no saint.. most ppl will blv dat he gave it his best..it was not easy for him to keep all d crisis dat was instigated to tarnish d competence of his reign on check...

.....few ppl frm d east openly named Goodluck a failure,i wonder why they are now complaining of the present importation of boko haram prisoners...is that not change?? high way road blocks was restricted so arms and amunitions can be freely imported to the said prisoners for their hidden plan...that too must be change..

....nigerians are yet to see the inside of the change they voted for...mostly yorubas...the package is unveiling...
#most will say...its too early to determine..and i say..u know a good dish by mere appearance...nigerian are being and will continually be used by dictators dat has least of their interests at heart...obsanjo and his son..osinbanjo should up their game..nigerians should be ready...in d end..Goodluck myt be d wisest afterall...letting go..for fools inhabiting dis country as citizens to see what a leader he was

The change is here!!
.....it really doesnt matter if its a negative change...
......afterall, no one cared to find out

#NB....am not supporting Goodluck..he failed woefully...bt he was not a bad leader...he just managed his position very badly...

Nigeria needs prayers.
I'm even surprised the oracle and yoruba voltron tinubu isn't saying anything, forget the issue they say in a month, foreign reserve grew, or the issue of light whatever, truth is, these were everything jonathan worked for before their selfishness and these yorubas didn't allow him complete what he started.
One thing the yorubas fail to understand is, the hausa, no matter what you do for them, because you don't speak the same language, you are not believed to be one of them, do you know, they call even the yorubas infidels....

Lemme tell you a story, one northerner who changes dollar for me most times, I happen to have a yoruba friend who wanted to change dollar, the hausa man called me by my native name, even spoke ibo to me, then he turned and asked my friend "Yau,you be ibo kwo?" my friend said no, yoruba and he be like "Hmmmm, why una day do like this...." waving his hand in a manner that depicts yorubas are not straight forward.

The boy warn me say make we no ever go there again. The thing is they don't even see the yorubas as their own, even to the mosque where they ought to be oneness. They know what I am saying ask a yoruba man who wants to say the truth and hear him out, a hausa man says yorubas are jot real muslims and these are the people they went too close to, to seek downfall for Jonathan.
Jona may have messed up, but the biggest mistake is what the yorubas made. Some of them understand what I am saying. One Nigeria is impossible, as it takes grace of God to heal wounds we all have. Look at tinubu, and even oracle obasanjo who spoke bad of Buhari, coming to be friends because of Jonathan. Funny they always act like hausa that they are and sideline tinubu and obasanjo as usual, don't be surprised what osibanjo who is his vice president would see afterall.

Face it. APC failed. They don't have this planned out. Na just them pocket them know "no one go pass me" na em day worry them. God help them sha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by nuelzy: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Martins301:
GEJ performed miserably.......He was also a bad leader cos he turned a blind eye on so many wrongs being perpetuated by people under his control. No excuse is acceptable for his dismal performance.
we r both saying dsame thing...he managed his position very badly..he was surrounded by ppl who perpetrate evil..yet he didnt cub dem...
Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by kelechi50: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
The change yorubas are yearning for have come to stay,so weep not this is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by okpamson15(m): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wike wike wike wike wike wike wike wike wike wike wike wike wike wike wike wike wike wike wike wike
Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by Blackfire(m): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
A storm is coming...
The SE/SS wont even hesitate to decimate the SW politically as a pay back.
The solution to this country can be found in SW AND SE alliance, but arrogance, and unforgiven spirit wont allow them.
If not the north is going to f.uck us all(southerners) up , and play us all against eachother as ping pong.
A storm is coming.....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by attacker231: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
[s][[s]s]
gimakon:

Nigeria needs prayers.
I'm even surprised the oracle and yoruba voltron tinubu isn't saying anything, forget the issue they say in a month, foreign reserve grew, or the issue of light whatever, truth is, these were everything jo[s][/s]

nathan worked for before their selfishness and these yorubas didn't allow him complete what he started.
One thing the yorubas fail to understand is, the hausa, no matter what you do for them, because you don't speak the same language, you are not believed to be one of them, do you know, they call even the yorubas infidels....

Lemme tell you a story, one northerner who changes dollar for me most times, I happen to have a yoruba friend who wanted to change dollar, the hausa man called me by my native name, even spoke ibo to me, then he turned and asked my friend "Yau,you be ibo kwo?" my friend said no, yoruba and he be like "Hmmmm, why una day do like this...." waving his hand in a manner that depicts yorubas are not straight forward.

The boy warn me say make we no ever go there again. The thing is they don't even see the yorubas as their own, even to the mosque where they ought to be oneness. They know what I am saying ask a yoruba man who wants to say the truth and hear him out, a hausa man says yorubas are jot real muslims and these are the people they went too close to, to seek downfall for Jonathan.
Jona may have messed up, but the biggest mistake is what the yorubas made. Some of them understand what I am saying. One Nigeria is impossible, as it takes grace of God to heal wounds we all have. Look at tinubu, and even oracle obasanjo who spoke bad of Buhari, coming to be friends because of Jonathan. Funny they always act like hausa that they are and sideline tinubu and obasanjo as usual, don't be surprised what osibanjo who is his vice president would see afterall.

Face it. APC failed. They don't have this planned out. Na just them pocket them know "no one go pass me" na em day worry them. God help them sha.
[/s][/s]

You wrote all this trash just to denigrate a whole tribe. You mean the likes of Fayose, Ffk, , Odunmakin, Bode George, Obanikoro, e.t.c even Ooni of IFE that stood for GEJ are fulani? You yeebhoes are born hypocrite and dishonest people. This is the reason i curse Yorubas that support GEJ on this forum cos you hypocrites will still generalize and denigrate there tribe.

You yeebhoes have been aligning with the North for long and no story but you have the gut to come insult others for voting for there choice. As a yeebhoe man, tell me GEJs achievement in your region. Must everyone be blind like you people, keep crying all over nairaland over Yoruba when you forget the likes of Ngige, Okorocha, Onu, Ameachi, Oshiomole and co are not Yoruba. Hypocrite

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Blackfire:
A storm is coming...
The SE/SS wont even hesitate to decimate the SW politically as a pay back.
The solution to this country can be found in SW AND SE alliance, but arrogance, and unforgiven spirit wont allow them.
If not the north is going to f.uck us all(southerners) up , and play us all against eachother as ping pong.
A storm is coming.....

You talk as if the yoruba will let the ibo have a chance for anything. Hardly will they, even the yorubas pray for xenophobic breakout so that they can kill all the ibos in one day. Our President has un forgiveness and that's what he vents on all of us. When I say buhari was never meant to rule us, I knew what I meant I was prophetic chanting praises to GEJ and I was called a mad man on here. Now see what's happening today.
Northern people won't change. Not surprised with what's happening there today. Tell the yorubas to leave eye service and correct their mistakes, that's if they realised they made one. Ibos do not need national cake to be millionaires, our Chinese, Norwegian, Israel, Japanese and Mexican business men can testify to that. Don't joke with the ibo man.

Ndi se/ss ndewo nu. Proudly ibo.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by nuelzy: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
gimakon:

Nigeria needs prayers.
I'm even surprised the oracle and yoruba voltron tinubu isn't saying anything, forget the issue they say in a month, foreign reserve grew, or the issue of light whatever, truth is, these were everything jonathan worked for before their selfishness and these yorubas didn't allow him complete what he started.

u just carry hammer hit for d nail head...gbagam!!!...

nwanne u re fore-sighted!!!....them neva knw wetin dem do diaselves...lets keep our finger crossed#change indeed

1 Like

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
attacker231:
[[s]s]
[/s]

You wrote all this trash just to denigrate a whole tribe. You mean the likes of Fayose, Ffk, , Odunmakin, Bode George, Obanikoro, e.t.c even Ooni of IFE that stood for GEJ are fulani? You yeebhoes are born hypocrite and dishonest people. This is the reason i curse Yorubas that support GEJ on this forum cos you hypocrites will still generalize and denigrate there tribe.

You yeebhoes have been aligning with the North for long and no story but you have the gut to come insult others for voting for there choice. As a yeebhoe man, tell me GEJs achievement in your region. Must everyone be blind like you people, keep crying all over nairaland over Yoruba when you forget the likes of Ngige, Okorocha, Onu, Ameachi, Oshiomole and co are not Yoruba. Hypocrite

Truth is bitter. But I go always continue to say it no matter what. I do not support jonathan, but he was better of than buhari. You can quote me anywhere.
Jonathan didn't do anything....yet, but assuming people like you gave him a chance, he would have, cos he was correcting some mistakes he made in the end.
Issue of hausas mingling with the ibos. Is because they see us as people who are truthful. We do not need to hide the truth from you just because we want ur money, yorubas, well known for eye service and the same eye service your yoruba voltron did, na the thing way land am for mess today. Or you think buhari doesn't know who tinubu is? Wait till he starts his probe in full force, I for saw this when he was voted in I told my family buhari will sideline tinubu, and osibanjo, u can see what happens today, just have patience, let's see what finally becomes of tinubu and others. Don't say I didn't tell you this. Yoruba always falls victim, because of eye service. Make una day real for once.

1 Like

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
[size=18pt]Madness is when you keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.[/size]

Yorubas have been on this same Buhari train before and the man dealt with them severely.

But rather than consult history they decided to repeat it.

Buhari truncated a duly elected Civilian govt in the guise of fighting koworption.

The Southwest press on the behest of Awolowo where instrumental in painting the Shagari go t as corrupt and incompetent just as Tinubu was able to control the media in spreading outright lies against Jonathan's adminstration.

If there was anything we can credit Tinubu for is using the same tactics Awolowo used in painting Shagari's administration as Corupt.

What Tinubu however failed to consider is how Buhari treated Awolowo and the Southwest when he turned himself into head of State.

Awolowo celebrated Buhari's coup and for some silly reason thought he will play a pivotal role in that military adminstration.

Buhari knew also of the role of the media in promoting his coup ambition by portraying Shagari as hopelessly inept and running a corrupt govt ( sound familiar?). Buhari was also aware of the good work the media played in alleviating the masses into believing that Buhari was an angel that was better than the devil they have come to know as Shagari.

But when Awolowo was snubbed by Buhari, Awolowo began using the same press to vilify Buhari. The exact thing Tinubu is now doing with Sahara Reporters. Buhari knowing the power of propaganda in bringing a govt to its knees quickly enacted decree4 which effectively silenced the only thing Awo had in fighting Buhari.

After taking the steam off the press, Buhari like any good despot took his war directly on the masses who welcomed his announcement as Head of State.

Since, there was no press and the Judiciary had been replaced by Military Tribunals and any of the political figures who could have opposed Buhari where either in jail or exile - the same people who the Plebs welcomed their incarceration in Buharis witch burning trials- the Plebs had nobody to fight for them.

So when Gen. IBB announced himself as head of state, the same foolish plebs ran to the streets to celebrate the exit of the same man they celebrated his arrival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by attacker231: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
[s]
gimakon:

Truth is bitter. But I go always continue to say it no matter what. I do not support jonathan, but he was better of than buhari. You can quote me anywhere.
Jonathan didn't do anything....yet, but assuming people like you gave him a chance, he would have, cos he was correcting some mistakes he made in the end.
Issue of hausas mingling with the ibos. Is because they see us as people who are truthful. We do not need to hide the truth from you just because we want ur money, yorubas, well known for eye service and the same eye service your yoruba voltron did, na the thing way land am for mess today. Or you think buhari doesn't know who tinubu is? Wait till he starts his probe in full force, I for saw this when he was voted in I told my family buhari will sideline tinubu, and osibanjo, u can see what happens today, just have patience, let's see what finally becomes of tinubu and others. Don't say I didn't tell you this. Yoruba always falls victim, because of eye service. Make una day real for once.
[/s]

Shut up you shameless hypocrite. You are bitter and frustrated, go end your life if you are angry. You mean a President of 5 years is better than a President of 1 month? You need to have your head examined. Your post reeks of ignorance, half truth and nonsense. You must be an illiterate dummy that believe on My village Uncle told me the story.....

The yeebhoe dunce is sad cos his useless tribe have been relegated to the background. Leave the Yorubas alone and face your worthless tribe, a disgraced tribe and slave of all tribe in Nigeria. You will never mind your damn business but crying about others. You mean the Hausa that kill you like chicken for any slightest provocation trust yo? Buhahahahaha. You must be a real tall dummy without sense. Osinbajo is the Vice President, deal with it or go end your miserable life. How did Buhari sideline Osibanjo? Omg... Go attend to your health cos you are killing yourself cos of hatred.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by 1after: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
attacker231:
[[s]s]
[/s]

End of discussion. A friend once said there should be a special word for ibos hypocrisy. Gosh....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Shut up you shameless hypocrite. You are bitter and frustrated, go end your life if you are angry. You mean a President of 5 years is better than a President of 1 month? You need to have your head examined. Your post reeks of ignorance, half truth and nonsense. You must be an illiterate dummy that believe on My village Uncle told me the story.....

The yeebhoe dunce is sad cos his useless tribe have been relegated to the background. Leave the Yorubas alone and face your worthless tribe, a disgraced tribe and slave of all tribe in Nigeria. You will never mind your damn business but crying about others. You mean the Hausa that kill you like chicken for any slightest provocation trust yo? Buhahahahaha. You must be a real tall dummy without sense. Osinbajo is the Vice President, deal with it or go end your miserable life. How did Buhari sideline Osibanjo? Omg... Go attend to your health cos you are killing yourself cos of hatred.

Lol, u would speak otherwise soon. And I would laugh at you again and again, you would remember today, do not worry.
He ruled once, he is ruling again, and your English seems good, I know you know how to scribble petitions too, we wait for that day as well.
I won't insult u back. Obviously that's what you wait for, but you get ready... cos it's on its way.

You call ibos worthless tribe, lol worthless ja? No problem, won't say anything to you, we shall see.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by attacker231: 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
[s]
gimakon:

Lol, u would speak otherwise soon. And I would laugh at you again and again, you would remember today, do not worry.
He ruled once, he is ruling again, and your English seems good, I know you know how to scribble petitions too, we wait for that day as well.
I won't insult u back. Obviously that's what you wait for, but you get ready... cos it's on its way.

You call ibos worthless tribe, lol worthless ja? No problem, won't say anything to you, we shall see.
[/s]

Trash. You come online to denigrate a tribe and you talking jackshit. We asked for the achievement of GEJ and you said he did nothing, yet you speaking gibberish. You have got no shame at all. Speak with fact and not some My village elder said.... Jargons. You yeebhoes are known hypocrite, its no more news. Worry about your worthless tribe and stop foaming in the mouth, I know Tinubu is your problem, face him and leave the Yoruba out of your madness. Everyone is already laughing at you hypocrite, you all have been relegated to the background, go take care of your erosion ravaged cursed land. Shameless hypocrite. Buhahahahaha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
WombRaiders:
[size=18pt]Madness is when you keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.[/size]

Yorubas have been on this same Buhari train before and the man dealt with them severely.

But rather than consult history they decided to repeat it.

Buhari truncated a duly elected Civilian govt in the guise of fighting koworption.

The Southwest press on the behest of Awolowo where instrumental in painting the Shagari go t as corrupt and incompetent just as Tinubu was able to control the media in spreading outright lies against Jonathan's adminstration.

If there was anything we can credit Tinubu for is using the same tactics Awolowo used in painting Shagari's administration as Corupt.

What Tinubu however failed to consider is how Buhari treated Awolowo and the Southwest when he turned himself into head of State.

Awolowo celebrated Buhari's coup and for some silly reason thought he will play a pivotal role in that military adminstration.

Buhari knew also of the role of the media in promoting his coup ambition by portraying Shagari as hopelessly inept and running a corrupt govt ( sound familiar?). Buhari was also aware of the good work the media played in alleviating the masses into believing that Buhari was an angel that was better than the devil they have come to know as Shagari.

But when Awolowo was snubbed by Buhari, Awolowo began using the same press to vilify Buhari. The exact thing Tinubu is now doing with Sahara Reporters. Buhari knowing the power of propaganda in bringing a govt to its knees quickly enacted decree4 which effectively silenced the only thing Awo had in fighting Buhari.

After taking the steam off the press, Buhari like any good despot took his war directly on the masses who welcomed his announcement as Head of State.

Since, there was no press and the Judiciary had been replaced by Military Tribunals and any of the political figures who could have opposed Buhari where either in jail or exile - the same people who the Plebs welcomed their incarceration in Buharis witch burning trials- the Plebs had nobody to fight for them.

So when Gen. IBB announced himself as head of state, the same foolish plebs ran to the streets to celebrate the exit of the same man they celebrated his arrival.

Somehow it's God who always answers prayers. He used the same antics and he got in. He came back with it again and he is in for the second time, way one monkey way day here day speak English way he no even sabi.,
Na em I tell am he day rant rubbish here. Trace back the whole problems Nigeria had, always been the yorubas and thier eye service causing problems here and there. They won't learn. But e good sha.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Trash. You come online to denigrate a tribe and you talking jackshit. We asked for the achievement of GEJ and you said he did nothing, yet you speaking gibberish. You have got no shame at all. Speak with fact and not some My village elder said.... Jargons. You yeebhoes are known hypocrite, its no more news. Worry about your worthless tribe and stop foaming in the mouth, I know Tinubu is your problem, face him and leave the Yoruba out of your madness. Everyone is already laughing at you hypocrite, you all have been relegated to the background, go take care of your erosion ravaged cursed land. Shameless hypocrite. Buhahahahaha.

I don't see anyone laughing at me. I just see your utmost stupidity on every thread on naira land. And the reason for not talking back at a dirty pig like you is because you are so stup*id that you even lost tour morals over the Internet and even worse, you are mad to imagine I am being laughed at and no sign of laughing, just showing 2 million people on naira land how fat your idiotcy is. I sorry for a dog like you.
Even your yoruba leaders regret their actions, it's all over the news, a compound fool like u, who is loud and illiterate fails to see it, it shows how low in mentality a fo*ols object you are. Na your mama I blame, she go f*uck mad man born slowpoke like you, way u come here day wan use me show power, beast of burden like you.
As hungry as you are, you don't even know what happens in tour country because u don't watch TV. Go beg your friends money, but fuel put in your gen,after u pay back and watch the news. Make u see the vagabond that you are and see my points clearly, idiot of the first living order. Your idiotcy is overwhelming.
Silence is the best answer for a smelling dirty low life yoruba dog like you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by docsholz(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ibocrites are converging again
Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by attacker231: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2015
[s]
gimakon:

I don't see anyone laughing at me. I just see your utmost stupidity on every thread on naira land. And the reason for not talking back at a dirty pig like you is because you are so stup*id that you even lost tour morals over the Internet and even worse, you are mad to imagine I am being laughed at and no sign of laughing, just showing 2 million people on naira land how fat your idiotcy is. I sorry for a dog like you.
Even your yoruba leaders regret their actions, it's all over the news, a compound fool like u, who is loud and illiterate fails to see it, it shows how low in mentality a fo*ols object you are. Na your mama I blame, she go f*uck mad man born slowpoke like you, way u come here day wan use me show power, beast of burden like you.
As hungry as you are, you don't even know what happens in tour country because u don't watch TV. Go beg your friends money, but fuel put in your gen,after u pay back and watch the news. Make u see the vagabond that you are and see my points clearly, idiot of the first living order. Your idiotcy is overwhelming.
Silence is the best answer for a smelling dirty low life yoruba dog like you.
[/s]

Trash coming from an accursed yeebhoe fool product of a baby factory called Iwuagwu. A beast of no nation, a son of a local village w.hore, your dead father was useless all his life and reason he was stoned to death. What about your dirty smelling mother that was the talk of the town for being a w.hore that distribute her rotten punny for free, even the mad man in your village called Okon smash her daily.

I still dont know why you are concerned about others when your cursed worthless tribe have been dumped in the dustbin of Nigerian politics, a tribe that are known for chest beating, reason no one take you all serious. A cry baby tribe that shed tears for every little thing. Its a great curse to be Yeeboe cos you are all cursed from womb. I laugh at cursed b.astard like you cos you always end up at the mercy of an Aboki dagger cos of your ways. Yeebhoes are known as stepping rag for all tribe, throw them little money and they will queue behind you like flies, reason you are getting mad cos we didnt queue with you all cursed animals to go one direction. Go and end your miserable life and go the way of your bastard father, so you can save the world from your stupidity. Your father's stupidity caused you all this trouble, he should not have allow your mother to be gang ra.ped by 40 men to give birth to a cursed animal like you. Akpu eating b/astard son of a w.hore. Spit on your father's grave.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by attacker231: 8:07am On Jul 10, 2015
[s]
gimakon:

Somehow it's God who always answers prayers. He used the same antics and he got in. He came back with it again and he is in for the second time, way one monkey way day here day speak English way he no even sabi.,
Na em I tell am he day rant rubbish here. Trace back the whole problems Nigeria had, always been the yorubas and thier eye service causing problems here and there. They won't learn. But e good sha.
[/s]

Ediotic mofo, Yoruba is always your problem. Even your cursed elders stealing you blind are caused by the Yorubas. You m.oronic dingbat, your wicked late father told you lies and reason you cant use your own head. All the problem of yeebhoes are always caused by Yoruba according to this accursed animal. Go end your pathetic life, you worthless piece of trash.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by southWASTE: 8:13am On Jul 10, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

[s]Trash coming from an accursed yeebhoe fool product of a baby factory called Iwuagwu. A beast of no nation, a son of a local village w.hore, your dead father was useless all his life and reason he was stoned to death. What about your dirty smelling mother that was the talk of the town for being a w.hore that distribute her rotten punny for free, even the mad man in your village called Okon smash her daily.

I still dont know why you are concerned about others when your cursed worthless tribe have been dumped in the dustbin of Nigerian politics, a tribe that are known for chest beating, reason no one take you all serious. A cry baby tribe that shed tears for every little thing. Its a great curse to be Yeeboe cos you are all cursed from womb. I laugh at cursed b.astard like you cos you always end up at the mercy of an Aboki dagger cos of your ways. Yeebhoes are known as stepping rag for all tribe, throw them little money and they will queue behind you like flies, reason you are getting mad cos we didnt queue with you all cursed animals to go one direction. Go and end your miserable life and go the way of your bastard father, so you can save the world from your stupidity. Your father's stupidity caused you all this trouble, he should not have allow your mother to be gang ra.ped by 40 men to give birth to a cursed animal like you. Akpu eating b/astard son of a w.hore. Spit on your father's grave[/s].
tunde how naa?
Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Trash coming from an accursed yeebhoe fool product of a baby factory called Iwuagwu. A beast of no nation, a son of a local village w.hore, your dead father was useless all his life and reason he was stoned to death. What about your dirty smelling mother that was the talk of the town for being a w.hore that distribute her rotten punny for free, even the mad man in your village called Okon smash her daily.

I still dont know why you are concerned about others when your cursed worthless tribe have been dumped in the dustbin of Nigerian politics, a tribe that are known for chest beating, reason no one take you all serious. A cry baby tribe that shed tears for every little thing. Its a great curse to be Yeeboe cos you are all cursed from womb. I laugh at cursed b.astard like you cos you always end up at the mercy of an Aboki dagger cos of your ways. Yeebhoes are known as stepping rag for all tribe, throw them little money and they will queue behind you like flies, reason you are getting mad cos we didnt queue with you all cursed animals to go one direction. Go and end your miserable life and go the way of your bastard father, so you can save the world from your stupidity. Your father's stupidity caused you all this trouble, he should not have allow your mother to be gang ra.ped by 40 men to give birth to a cursed animal like you. Akpu eating b/astard son of a w.hore. Spit on your father's grave.

See Wetin hungry day cause. Everything u wrote here, just define say u day hungry, I regret talking to a low life like you, when I know u don't even worth something, I just day waste mb day follow hungry dog day talk something to a product of incest.
Me and u who day cursed. The way u even talk shows u were cursed from day one, APC people give u 5000 when them day do campaign na em u swear say if no be APC, no be anything again..... high powered hunger na em day talk like this
I speak the truth and nothing else, judge your self rightly since after the election, them don make u ambassador abi? U never brush mouth, u come day showcase talent of a super hungry fellow all because someone said the truth. Ur mama and your papa waste money send you go school, they for allow u make u go almajiri since na your sure line be that, as you no wan get sense reach.
I won't be talking to a hungry dog like you. Silence is the best answer for a hungry human being like you way APC give 5000 u come day rant Nonesense untop internet. Better go ask God for forgiveness. Ozu.
Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by attacker231: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2015
[s]
gimakon:

See Wetin hungry day cause. Everything u wrote here, just define say u day hungry, I regret talking to a low life like you, when I know u don't even worth something, I just day waste mb day follow hungry dog day talk something to a product of incest.
Me and u who day cursed. The way u even talk shows u were cursed from day one, APC people give u 5000 when them day do campaign na em u swear say if no be APC, no be anything again..... high powered hunger na em day talk like this
I speak the truth and nothing else, judge your self rightly since after the election, them don make u ambassador abi? U never brush mouth, u come day showcase talent of a super hungry fellow all because someone said the truth. Ur mama and your papa waste money send you go school, they for allow u make u go almajiri since na your sure line be that, as you no wan get sense reach.
I won't be talking to a hungry dog like you. Silence is the best answer for a hungry human being like you way APC give 5000 u come day rant Nonesense untop internet. Better go ask God for forgiveness. Ozu.
[/s]

Shut it there Iwuagwu, you accursed bastard. Yeebhoes are known for throwing insult, when you return it then they turn to a preacher or cry to the UN. You think you can come online to denigrate my tribe and I will pat you in the back. Nah, I will tell you the true story of your useless father who refused to train you. This is not about APC nor PDP, stop trying to shift the goal post. I dont fucking care about any party, its about your cursed and worthless tribe. A tribe known for its uselessness and stupidity, a tribe known for its nuisance everywhere in Nigeria. You are somewhere in that erosion ravaged land, posting with your chinko phone and feeling funky online. its no surprise that you animals are known for bragging, a jobless animal like you feeling high online. buhahahahaha. Why are you angry cos i told you the real story of your worthless mother? A woman who have been mercilessly f.ucked by mad men before producing you. Its a shame that the animal that gave birth to you was disgraced in your village cos of her waywardness. I am not the cause of your family problem, go advise your insane mother before coming online to post trash. Mad son of a w.hore.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by attacker231: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2015
Southwest:
tunde how naa?

Your father and Tunde will soon be victim of boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Shut it there Iwuagwu, you accursed bastard. Yeebhoes are known for throwing insult, when you return it then they turn to a preacher or cry to the UN. You think you can come online to denigrate my tribe and I will pat you in the back. Nah, I will tell you the true story of your useless father who refused to train you. This is not about APC nor PDP, stop trying to shift the goal post. I dont fucking care about any party, its about your cursed and worthless tribe. A tribe known for its uselessness and stupidity, a tribe known for its nuisance everywhere in Nigeria. You are somewhere in that erosion ravaged land, posting with your chinko phone and feeling funky online. its no surprise that you animals are known for bragging, a jobless animal like you feeling high online. buhahahahaha. Why are you angry cos i told you the real story of your worthless mother? A woman who have been mercilessly f.ucked by mad men before producing you. Its a shame that the animal that gave birth to you was disgraced in your village cos of her waywardness. I am not the cause of your family problem, go advise your insane mother before coming online to post trash. Mad son of a w.hore.

You don rant finish. Ok if you stop na Bastard u be.

1 Like

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by southWASTE: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2015
attacker231:

My father and me, Tunde will soon be victim of boko haram.
keep cursing and swearing at yourself cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by attacker231: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Southwest:
keep cursing and swearing at yourself cheesygrin

Yes, May Tunde and the person behind your moniker be victim of Boko haram and tanker accident soon. Iseeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by attacker231: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2015
gimakon:

You don rant finish. Ok if you stop na Bastard u be.

You are a bastard already, Why are you running? You started the name calling and now running away. Bring it on and stop doing like Ojuku of cursed memory. You iwuagwu is a bastard son of a village who.re. Fact!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sapele Water (ogogoro, Kaikai, Local Gin) Proof My People Have Always Been Excep / Ekwerenmadu Will Decamp To APC / The Erosion Site In The Middle Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.