Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! (2651 Views)

Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS / Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos / Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by southWASTE: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2015
attacker231:

Yes, May Tunde and the person behind my moniker be victim of Boko haram and tanker accident soon. Aseeeeeeeeeeeeee
Seconded! cheesy
Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by attacker231: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2015
Southwest:
Seconded! cheesy

Now you are behaving like a coward. Why not say Amen instead of editing my post, you accuse people falsely online cos of your cowardice. Be man enough and stop hiding behind fake monikers to throw insult. May Tunde and the person behind your moniker never end well, may sorrow be your portion henceforth. Cursed people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by southWASTE: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2015
attacker231:

[s]Now you are behaving like a coward. Why not say Amen instead of editing my post, you accuse people falsely online cos of your cowardice. Be man enough and stop hiding behind fake monikers to throw insult[/s]. May Tunde and the person behind my moniker never end well, may sorrow be my portion henceforth. yorubas are a cursed people.
Amen! tongue cheesy
Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by Ashehu001(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2015
It's so pathetic when some of us seems to ethnically blind. God save us from GEJ in ability to govern this country diligently, the system is almost about to crash. Take it or leave it GMB needs more time to heel the damage.
Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2015
Watch this Revelation. A prediction of what wil happen when BUhari gets elected. The prophecy is coming to past. See the target states on the map. Boko Haram has already struck Jos, Kano [/b]and [b]Kaduna. Looks like Abuja/Niger State plus one state in the East is next. We heard of a blast in Rivers.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152699260708226&pnref=story
Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by omonla555: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2015
May Thunder fire whoever antagonise the Yorubas
Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2015
Jeeeeezzz..

1 Like

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by prestigediva1: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2015
attacker231:

You are a bastard already, Why are you running? You started the name calling and now running away. Bring it on and stop doing like Ojuku of cursed memory. You iwuagwu is a bastard son of a village who.re. Fact!!!
wowwwww

I love this forum, what a day...I laugh soteeee my back won crack....Yoruba man get mouth and I salute u...seconded all your point,Ogbamu

1 Like

Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by 1after: 10:12am On Jul 10, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Trash coming from an accursed yeebhoe fool product of a baby factory called Iwuagwu. A beast of no nation, a son of a local village w.hore, your dead father was useless all his life and reason he was stoned to death. What about your dirty smelling mother that was the talk of the town for being a w.hore that distribute her rotten punny for free, even the mad man in your village called Okon smash her daily.

I still dont know why you are concerned about others when your cursed worthless tribe have been dumped in the dustbin of Nigerian politics, a tribe that are known for chest beating, reason no one take you all serious. A cry baby tribe that shed tears for every little thing. Its a great curse to be Yeeboe cos you are all cursed from womb. I laugh at cursed b.astard like you cos you always end up at the mercy of an Aboki dagger cos of your ways. Yeebhoes are known as stepping rag for all tribe, throw them little money and they will queue behind you like flies, reason you are getting mad cos we didnt queue with you all cursed animals to go one direction. Go and end your miserable life and go the way of your bastard father, so you can save the world from your stupidity. Your father's stupidity caused you all this trouble, he should not have allow your mother to be gang ra.ped by 40 men to give birth to a cursed animal like you. Akpu eating b/astard son of a w.hore. Spit on your father's grave.

Technical Knockout. cheesy
Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by 1after: 10:15am On Jul 10, 2015
harde2lah:
Jeeeeezzz...What the hell is wrong with you Igbo fools. If Yeeboes align with Hausa, it's because Yeeboes are trust worthy, but Yorubas formed alliance with Hausa, its now eye service. You Yeeboes are very miserable people. may misfortunes and woes smile on y'all. I wish I can take some days off from work and have time to decimate you Igbos. You're really lucky. Very foolish people.

The are all born hypocrite.
Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by knowledgeable: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Trash. You come online to denigrate a tribe and you talking jackshit. We asked for the achievement of GEJ and you said he did nothing, yet you speaking gibberish. You have got no shame at all. Speak with fact and not some My village elder said.... Jargons. You yeebhoes are known hypocrite, its no more news. Worry about your worthless tribe and stop foaming in the mouth, I know Tinubu is your problem, face him and leave the Yoruba out of your madness. Everyone is already laughing at you hypocrite, you all have been relegated to the background, go take care of your erosion ravaged cursed land. Shameless hypocrite. Buhahahahaha.

Didn't the guy said he would not join issue with you and your causing of Igbos, but, you've continue with your madness to an ethnic group that have sacrificed millions of souls to separate themselves from your tribe only to be met with the same evil play, play of Awolowo and now Tinubu. The evil play, play of your people have seen Igbos and Yorubas in a face me, I face you in this existence, and Igbos don't want to face you any more, so there will be no more causing.
Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by juman(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2015
The thread is funny.

What do the yiibos know about politics?

Their leaders are only after money.
Re: Buhari,yorubas'.....the Aftermath Of Change!!! by attacker231: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
[s]
knowledgeable:

Didn't the guy said he would not join issue with you and your causing of Igbos, but, you've continue with your madness to an ethnic group that have sacrificed millions of souls to separate themselves from your tribe only to be met with the same evil play, play of Awolowo and now Tinubu. The evil play, play of your people have seen Igbos and Yorubas in a face me, I face you in this existence, and Igbos don't want to face you any more, so there will be no more causing.
[/s]

I know you hypocrites will always support each other, you are born hypocrite. He denigrate my tribe with half truth and lies, and you expect me to ignore him. Whats wrong with you people? Can you mind your business without insulting others. Your father is the one doing madness and not me, dont start what you cant finish little man. Is Yoruba people holding you from going? Or why the daily lamentation and insult from you urchins. Na wao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari / Ohanaeze Demands Apology From Keyamo Over Buhari’s Appointments / Breaking News! Buhari Has Nothing To Offer Nigera (geuss Who Said It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.