Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Funny Experience With Forming Course Mate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny Experience With Forming Course Mate (877 Views)

show / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Experience With Forming Course Mate by sirwealth(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Why some ladies too dey form? As dem dey form reach, nah so some Smellos guyz go dey trip for dem.

This happened to me:-

E get one Lady for my department wey dey claim ajebo. One day for skul dat kind 7:30 am we were having early morning lecture, eventually She started feeling feverish and waz about throwing up wen I decided to accompany her outside. my broda wen we comot outside I waz expecting her to at least vomit somtin like tea and bread bcoz of whom She normally claim to be and for the fact say na early morning, but to my suprise She waz busy vomiting garri and groundnut. wetin com pain me pass be say She still dey dia dey talk “ah ah dis can’t be ” I said wot do u mean, She said “dis is not wot i ate dis morning b4 coming to skul na”#

Vex don catch me, I just leave am for there make she Vomit her Intestine..

Share your own Experience about Ladies who form alot.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Forming Course Mate by demmy0325(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
So thats the girl abi.. undecided..
Re: My Funny Experience With Forming Course Mate by Deexxy: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
we've seen this before. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Forming Course Mate by raziboi(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
I laughed Buh not louder
Re: My Funny Experience With Forming Course Mate by Starships4u(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Guy you for tell am make she kukuma vomit wetn she chop.... Girls too de form oh... But not all tho...
Re: My Funny Experience With Forming Course Mate by Afrok(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
The one wey happen for my school na eba (swallow) she chop, me dey chop am too so i no dey surprised even though she dey form.
Since d two experiences are garri inclined, guess na dsame girl dey ur school and my school. Lol...
Re: My Funny Experience With Forming Course Mate by Johnnoah1st: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
girls forming is part of life, but you should have react to it in a mature way.

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Fashion No Be By Force Ladies - Please Wear Watin Fit You Ooo / Miley Cyrus At It Again!!! Goes Topless On A Magazing Cover You Wont Beleive The / How Blind Can Love Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.