Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. (51237 Views)

N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest / 6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Fola01: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
how??
Is he not entitled to be secured as a leader? OK now. Why must he anounce it that he rejected the ride?

Read that again. He wasn't the one that announced.
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Monalisa185(f): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
gabng:

From armoured vehicles to english!. I have the info i have because my firm brokered a couple of B6 vehicles for the CVU via INKAS, STREIT etc. I am damn too busy to be taking pictures of these vehicles.

You are a lost cause. Does the gods want to destroy they first make mad. Its a pity your upbringing didn't teach you that.

okay o...sorry sir, since you have a better upbringing......I'm sorry once more...don't take it personal,it's just a social media... just enjoy the rest of your day.

chaooo!!!
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by mikolo80: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
merry02:
both Yorubas,igbo nd South/south re regretting it now!
I'm yoruba and I'm not regrettin .only illiterate and ignorant and evil yorubas can regret.ibo and south south voted for suffering so they don't count
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Mandyjosh: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
FastShipping:

Sorry TANoid grin grin

Here is source with name of the Permanent Secretary who was planning to buy 400m naira vehicles for Buhari: http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-rejects-n400m-armoured-cars/

welcom development
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by great664(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
ruffDiamond:
grin what abt CLU* ELESS OR THESIS LESS PhD or even the SHOELESS SPENDTHRIFT ,that was a really BAD 'UN tongue
Means norin to moi
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by AnyibestDede(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=justmenoni post=35706085]Lol not all of us are mumu maybe those who believe naija be turned into Yankee within a blink of the eye

We are on a looonnng thing
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by merry02(m): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
mikolo80:
I'm yoruba and I'm not regrettin .only illiterate and ignorant and evil yorubas can regret.ibo and south south voted for suffering so they don't count
how many S/w delegate do u see in Buhari gov?what is happening to tinubu now?don't worrry u ll see what v seen soon
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by DelGardo: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Evaromantik:
Nonsense.......he is saving national resources but he cant give a pause to feeding his bank account,since all ministering money now goes to him alone........no justification for that.he is just pretending to be thrifty over the National money while imbezzling it the other way round

Bros you go school at all? Your grammar is wack but that would not have been an issue if your reasoning was not so medieval.

Read some.
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by mikolo80: 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
merry02:
how many S/w delegate do u see in Buhari gov?what is happening to tinubu now?don't worrry u ll see what v seen soon
I said masses o not politicians. If they like they should go and die. We the masses know what we want. We just needed them to win election. Wetin you benefit from the previous ibo Hausa and yoruba appointees. Abegi baba carry go na you we know.
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by prof12(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
Why is it that any news that shows Buhari is trying to fix or correct an abnormality caused by Jonathan is always a propaganda to all those overfed Eastern monkeys.
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by legendsilver(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
merry02:
na today?this is a cheap propaganda for a cheap recognition!presidency says yes today nd says No tomorrow!Nigerian need good news nt pictures,not someone going to mosque to pray et al...we need a reasonable development pls!
What u did not get for good 16years from ur PDP now u want to get it in just 2months?
U need prayers
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by organico(m): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2015
The problem of Nigerian youths today is that, they allowed their political affiliations to becloud their sense of reasonings. Personally, I refuse to buy this cheap propaganda and I refuse to live in the paradise of fools.
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Khd95(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Chubhie:
Ramadan Kareem dear Brother Khd95
same 2 u sir nd tanks a load...
Bt hw did u no cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon / Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate / Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.