Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. (51232 Views)

N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest / 6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by mikolo80: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2015
utumunta:
This is the main reason Nigerians voted for him. In this area, he is better than former President Jonathan.

Buhari should also ensure that Ministries, parastatals and agencies do not go on a buying spree as is the practice every budget year in this country. Infact, with the establishment of Nissan, Volswagen and Innoson car assembly plants, Nigerian government has no business buying cars imported from overseas. They should patronise these companies 100% and encourage the populace to do same, if they don't want them to close shop and leave in a few months time.
Abeg I no gree. Na innoson vehicles we suppose de buy

Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by muhyeenisce(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2015
merry02:
na today?this is a cheap propaganda for a cheap recognition!presidency says yes today nd says No tomorrow!Nigerian need good news nt pictures,not someone going to mosque to pray et al...we need a reasonable development pls!
wetin this one de talk self?
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by mikolo80: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2015
Chubhie:
This shouldn't even be news in the first place. Save, an attempt to still keep the APC online sheep who are already regretting something to cheer about from Grampa.

Yes, A very good attempt to keep the change chatters brainwashed as one of the things Baba Ne is doing differently. I ask, when has GEJ-an epic failure a yardstick and role model to Pa Buhari?
Vote wailing wailers in 2045.BuHahahahahahahahahah
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by 989900: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Common sense is not so common.

At times, you've just got to think we deserve those thieves we had/have for leaders (going by some hateful comments on here).

What happened to objectivity?

So, you'd rather the president/the country/us fail just to prove he is the same like his predecessors? C'mon . . .

Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Chubhie: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2015
mikolo80:
Vote wailing wailers in 2045.BuHahahahahahahahahah
We want to first change the changer through hostile takeover before 2015 powered by the Masses.

Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by awa(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2015
We don't need this propaganda... There are better things to do.

Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by odomanis: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2015
utumunta:
This is the main reason Nigerians voted for him. In this area, he is better than former President Jonathan.

Buhari should also ensure that Ministries, parastatals and agencies do not go on a buying spree as is the practice every budget year in this country. Infact, with the establishment of Nissan, Volswagen and Innoson car assembly plants, Nigerian government has no business buying cars imported from overseas. They should patronise these companies 100% and encourage the populace to do same, if they don't want them to close shop and leave in a few months time.

You are quick to condemn GEJ in areas you think he didn't do well yet, you refuse to give credit to GEJ for the attraction and establishment of the car assembly plants you mentioned through the AUTOMOBILE-POLICY.

Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by justmenoni: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2015
I blv u sha,let's wait and see if it wouldn't be denied within the next couple of days, our govt been thinking we the ordinary citizens are gullible or mumu since 430BC

quote author=AnyibestDede post=35687934]Just wait, they ll soon come out and deny this.[/quote]
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Abyzan(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2015
He is driven in an armoured Mercedes Benz S550 so don't sound as if a quiet purchase that ran in hundreds of millions wasn't made
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Brainwox(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2015
merry02:
...we need a reasonable development pls!
Which I believe will not come overnight. It will take hardwork, commitment, time & energy to repare the damage done.

Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by merry02(m): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2015
muhyeenisce:
wetin this one de talk self?
how many times did u see his predecessor making noise on irrelevant?infact part of what the past administration did in the aspect of job creations,reparation of refineries,projects nd likes were never aired until the manisfestation bt MR president ll air when he's going to mosque,eat,visit his cattle etc

The way he was alleged on media to gain cheap recognition by saying he order the sale of 9 private jet.he later debunked it!

I repeat,Nigerian need results nt selfie
Nigeria needs solution to problems cos he's the almighty changer!
Nigeria needs reasonable impact nt jolly jolly government....if he likes,he should use benz 190,we need result..B.gud
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by SOJOSEPH(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2015
merry02:
Cheap propaganda!

Be progressive in comment. NIGERIA is set to MOVE forward by the special grace of God.
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by SOJOSEPH(m): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2015
merry02:
how many times did u see his predecessor making noise on irrelevant?infact part of what the past administration did in the aspect of job creations,reparation of refineries,projects nd likes were never aired until the manisfestation bt MR president ll air when he's going to mosque,eat,visit his cattle etc

The way he was alleged on media to gain cheap recognition by saying he order the sale of 9 private jet.he later debunked it!

I repeat,Nigerian need results nt selfie
Nigeria needs solution to problems cos he's the almighty changer!
Nigeria needs reasonable impact nt jolly jolly government....if he likes,he should use benz 190,we need result..B.gud

Nigerians deserve to know what and what is going on at every point in time. That is what is called government of the people.
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by hopilo: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2015
The president rejected the car and the amount he himself can request and approve? This is impossible unless it is a gift or we have another unseen president.
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2015
Propaganda!
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2015
odomanis:

You are quick to condemn GEJ in areas you think he didn't do well yet, you refuse to give credit to GEJ for the attraction and establishment of the car assembly plants you mentioned through the AUTOMOBILE-POLICY.

I am what nairalanders term a 'TANoid'. I give credit to GEJ for the car policy, but do I need to rub it in every time? I situate comendations and condemnations appropriately without a care whose ox is gored.

My loyalty is always to my country before any politician.
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Jesusloveyou: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2015
barcanista:
Propaganda!
anything good is propaganda in ur village or d only language u know is witch hunting if gej attrocity is expose.

Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Jesusloveyou: 10:05am On Jul 10, 2015
odomanis:

what of d one he colapse as a result of his cluelessness and mismanagement of d economy.

Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by chatterly: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2015
This report is most likely true,in another forum on cars which i belong ,there was an observation by some car buffs that the current car which he uses is not the mercedes benz S GUARD which the Nigerian president normally uses but an after market one armored by INKASS in the US,the argument then was that the new 2015 S GUARD was not yet available and the one being used was bought as a stop gap until the proper ones were delivered.Methinks he should continue with status quo for now as the cost is high and the ones Jonathan used(if he didnt carry them all away )are still decent enough.
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by papoose999(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2015
fineyemi:
Relax baba. He has pnly spent 41days in office. Can u tel me wat ur uncle jonathan achieved for nigerians cos its obvious u are 1 of his fans. *Bunch of hypocrite*
naive
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by ruffDiamond: 10:16am On Jul 10, 2015
great664:
Lol, the Buharist knows the Drill

Dullardh!ino abbr is what? Yea u guessed right.
grin what abt CLU* ELESS OR THESIS LESS PhD or even the SHOELESS SPENDTHRIFT ,that was a really BAD 'UN tongue
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by erinalex: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2015
felifeli:

So why did he have to publicize this?
if by publicizing is giving u sleepless night;why don't u go to court?
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by hush15: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2015
utumunta:

You just hate Jonathan sha.... The story revealed that Jonathan was presented with the proposal. If he was a spend thrift or greedy, he could have approved it but decided otherwise and left it to Buhari to decide if it suited him...

Let's stop painting this man black when he is actually white.

C'mon
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by tatosh: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2015
handie:
Good one. Honestly, I believe President Muhammadu Buhari has the best interest of the country at heart and with time, things will get better. 49 days is just too short for us to start calling him names. We know the level of expectation is high and virtually, there's no honeymoon period but come on, let's startt judging him after a 100 days..... It's not as if he met a country that was having it all rosy when he got in.(Not. Forgetting he got handover notes less than 24 hours to his inauguration). For those praying for his failure, remember you might get the chance to gloat but Buhari's failure will be Nigeria's failure. I believe in God. I Believe in Nigeria. I know that by may 29 2019, Nigeria would be much better than Buhari met it.

God bless you brother. It seems you're the only person with a brain and who has spoken best in the last one month on Nairaland

Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by kenvictor: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2015
This is the type of exemplary leadership we desire. l hope the State Governors will borrow a leave from his good leadership style. What a prudent leader!
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by AnyibestDede(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=justmenoni post=35694284]

I blv u sha,let's wait and see if it wouldn't be denied within the next couple of days, our govt been thinking we the ordinary citizens are gullible or mumu since 430BC

Are we not mumu?

Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by kuroben4real: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2015
fineyemi:
Ur lakadiasical attitude depicts u are a MUMU...
ehn u won, if really u are sensible and matured u would not be abusing pple. Or ur church they are teaching u hw to insult pple u do not know?
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2015
merry02:
na today?this is a cheap propaganda for a cheap recognition!presidency says yes today nd says No tomorrow!Nigerian need good news nt pictures,not someone going to mosque to pray et al...we need a reasonable development pls!

Wailing Wailers début album loading.............................
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2015
PassingShot:
The wailing wailers will still wail at this good decision by the president.

If he accepted the proposal, they would have wailed. And now that he rejects it, they will still wail. Obviously, wailing is their lifestyle.

You are too funny.
All you have typed however is unfortunately true

Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by lincoln08541(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2015
i regret voting for change. the devil we knew is better than the angel we knew not. APC bunch of selfish and clueless people
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Codims82(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2015
And so... How does it stop the spate of bombings in the north. Cheap propaganda. If he like let him stop his feeding and other allowances meant for him. Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate / Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander / "Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Too Old" U.S Tells Buhari