Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east (28030 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / ‘FG Has Moved Boko haram Prisoners Out Of South east’ / Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
chukwudi44:
Why didn't you put the blame on GEJ even when your Governors are busy pointing accusing fingers on each other and categorically mentioning that the plane was arranged under GEJ administration ! Your your sentimental ignorance fooolssshhhness, FamiFaniKayodetidy, DoyinOkupering, AyoFayosering and disgustingly Orubebering on nairaland will only add to your Stuuuupidity and eeediotic hypocrisy !!! angry angry angry

Comments in PUNCH newspapers
getserious
I hope this illiterate of a president has rescinded such decision. Why did he not send them to Kaduna and Zaria prisons? Eel rufai has a large capacity in Kaduna prison, and can be delivered to Sabo prison in Kano. These are locations that they could have access to mosques to pray and bomb.

ozaluoku
Only a senseless person will transfer these hoodlums to the east..back to sender abeg

ALUSI OKALAKWU
Let them relocate them to lagos state. They are lucky coz we would have kill all of them by massive mob attack, even soldiers cannot save them.

martin
So far Buhari is sounding like a confused man. No reasonable and strategic policies in place so far. This is a man that has ruled Nigeria before and had headed many organizations in the country in the past. He has been around for years to know exactly how to start the stone rolling. He was the same person that promised us heaven and earth on how to lead the fight against Boko Haram if h’s elected. This is the same Boko Haram that Goodluck administration almost defeated, which gained landmark international and national applause. including US,UN,CNN, and even goodluck’s enemy Al jazeera news. Now boko haram has completely resurfaced and capable of lunching an attack any where and anytime in the North.

Ralf
I dont believe anybody now…Till they d SE governors show us a solid proof. …Ndigbo, anyi ga emepe anya”….We must fight this conspiracy wit our last blood….No BH in SE….Per.

.http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-has-moved-bharam-prisoners-out-of-seast

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Dahveydson(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
chigoizie7:

Not a problem bro, after all, its a federal prison,

But don't u think there is a reason for making some prisons MAXIMUM security for HIGH RISK CRIMINALS like BOKO HARAM? (Terrorists). I think the people of the SOUTH-EAST are just protesting this very case of MISPLACED PRIORITY.

HIGH RISK criminals are not meant to interact with any other inmate. Such measures are not obtainable in low profile security prisons obtained all through the south-east. If the FG has been sincere to themselves, why didn't dey build some any MAXIMUM security prison for high risk criminals in any of the SOUTH-EAST states? After all, all na Nigeria's property.

There is every possibility that those HIGH RISK criminals are so hardened that they will attempt a jail break or their sponsors aiding the break for them from the outside because low profile prisons does not have enuf measures to curtail such excesses if it happens.

Assume they break or are broken free,where do u think they will go? No where but in their immediate environment, and the risk of radicalizing with people on the outside to cause CHAOS for that very environ.

My brother, my epistle might be very long, I just want you to understand why the people of south-east are fighting against it.

"Emee ngwa ngwa, emeghara odachi"
It was quite long but I totally enjoyed it and understood perfectly. I have shared this same fears and objections on another platform. I am also from the south east.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Dahveydson(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
crystalzoe:

its a problem in fact a big problem cos these r not Ur everyday prisoners. they are high risk terrorists who deserve d death penalty and shouldn't be moved about given d sad state of our national security
The whole problem started when their transfer was made public knowledge. Information such as that should have been left for our security agencies alone.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by 1miccza: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Chibuhealth:
I don't think so... Maybe he has been giving some money to say this. Let them show us pics of the buses conveying them back to North

Exactly!! Totally on point!
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Comments in PUNCH newspapers
getserious
I hope this illiterate of a president has rescinded such decision. Why did he not send them to Kaduna and Zaria prisons? Eel rufai has a large capacity in Kaduna prison, and can be delivered to Sabo prison in Kano. These are locations that they could have access to mosques to pray and bomb.

ozaluoku
Only a senseless person will transfer these hoodlums to the east..back to sender abeg

ALUSI OKALAKWU
Let them relocate them to lagos state. They are lucky coz we would have kill all of them by massive mob attack, even soldiers cannot save them.

martin
So far Buhari is sounding like a confused man. No reasonable and strategic policies in place so far. This is a man that has ruled Nigeria before and had headed many organizations in the country in the past. He has been around for years to know exactly how to start the stone rolling. He was the same person that promised us heaven and earth on how to lead the fight against Boko Haram if h’s elected. This is the same Boko Haram that Goodluck administration almost defeated, which gained landmark international and national applause. including US,UN,CNN, and even goodluck’s enemy Al jazeera news. Now boko haram has completely resurfaced and capable of lunching an attack any where and anytime in the North.

Ralf
I dont believe anybody now…Till they d SE governors show us a solid proof. …Ndigbo, anyi ga emepe anya”….We must fight this conspiracy wit our last blood….No BH in SE….Per.

.http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-has-moved-bharam-prisoners-out-of-seast
Why didn't you Blame GEJ for that even when your state so called elders were pointing accusing fingers on each other categorically telling the whole world that the planned transfer of Boko Haram prisoners was arranged under GEJ PDP lead administration ehn So stop all this FemiFaniKayodetidy, DoyinOkupering, Ayofayosering and Fooolissshely Orubebering your Stuuupiidity and eeediiotoity on Nairaland!

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by sinizia: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:
I'm an Idíot. A cursed child from useless generation
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by comrChris(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ubenedictus:

1. Prisoners are when whenever the courts give sentences that isn't aquital or death penalty, that is commonsense. No one is nurturing criminal, the court has sentenced then and they are doing their time.

2. The reason for the transfer has been given again and again, the northern prisons are full, very full and a close to boko haram heartland thus make easy targets for terror attacks. What is the use of arresting people if you are going put them in places where there friends can attack and rescue them?

3. The reason is simple, south east is pretty far from the north and thus beyond the reach of bokos, also igbo do not sympathise with the boko boys and even have a distastes for hausas generally. Bokos cannot operate in the south east that is why it is the best place to hold boko criminals and be sure that they will remain there.

If only Nigerians cool down and think! Relocating those prisoners is actually a good move one that is necessary if we will defeat boko haram.
How many times did you hear they wanted to escape or that BH wants to free them?

it is a good move because they were not transfered to your place right? anyway south east has spoken and it is final
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by kennboiy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
onomeglo:
abeg no be ibadan ooo,but dem can carry dem come lagos,ekiti,ogun,or osun state hhehheheheh
Onome!!! na so you too de fearrrrrrrr tongue,you no wan die early abi.....e go better make you go marry now & born like 20 children(i.e 20 photocopies) wink wink wink,d bomb fit explode from lagos to ibadan o grin grin grin.Ibadan is a nice place to stay sha.....
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by kennboiy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dahveydson:

The whole problem started when their transfer was made public knowledge. Information such as that should have been left for our security agencies alone.
Bros God bless you,we no sabi keep secret 4 naija
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Blizzy9ja: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
ZuzuMan:
Why didn't you Blame GEJ for that even when your state so called elders were pointing accusing fingers on each other categorically telling the whole world that the planned transfer of Boko Haram prisoners was arranged under GEJ PDP lead administration ehn So stop all this FemiFaniKayodetidy, DoyinOkupering, Ayofayosering and Fooolissshely Orubebering your Stuuupiidity and eeediiotoity on Nairaland!
What a dull way to end a comment... U sound like a product of a school in daura.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
kennboiy:
Onome!!! na so you too de fearrrrrrrr tongue,you no wan die early abi.....e go better make you go marry now & born like 20 children(i.e 20 photocopies) wink wink wink,d bomb fit explode from lagos to ibadan o grin grin grin.Ibadan is a nice place to stay sha.....
shey I tell u say I never marry or born before? undecided
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
gimakon:

And them want one Nigeria, when there is extreme hate for the ibo race. Forget it's the ibos who made this nation virtually what it is today. In areas of business, near trade fair, make u see what I mean, abi na lagos island, abi na some parts
We brought business to this land, the reason Chinese people and other nations come here to trade is because the ibos made it so. Then others followed. Why are they always sidelining us at all times
you right,ibos are the china of africa,very creative and hardworking

1 Like

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by kennboiy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
onomeglo:
shey I tell u say I never marry or born before? undecided
Hehehe......how many children you don born? grin and i hope se dem no resemble me..... cos i black o grin
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
kennboiy:
Hehehe......how many children you don born? grin and i hope se dem no resemble me..... cos i black o grin
atleast 12 for now,cos I wan rest small,btw how dem go resemble u wen their father is white tongue
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by kernel504(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dahveydson:
I wonder when it became a problem for FG to move federal prisoners across the states into federal prisons.
Can federal govt transfer inmate to state prisons, Morooon?
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
onomeglo:
you right,ibos are the china of africa,very creative and hardworking

I like you my fine sister. U talk true
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by kennboiy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
onomeglo:
atleast 12 for now,cos I wan rest small,btw how dem go resemble u wen their father is white tongue
Hahahahohoho.......Rotflmao.....lwkmd.....ooo..... which white man go gree marry u grin grin wen u leave "FINE BOY" like me here wink wink,you better come to me now o... before i change my mind smiley smiley.Am giving u now and next friday to bring your application for verification,,,,,sweetie onome wink wink
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Ubenedictus(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
comrChris:
How many times did you hear they wanted to escape or that BH wants to free them?
are you the only Nigerian who isn't aware of the BH prison breaks over the years? Where prisoners are freed and ready to do more harm. Are you also unaware of report to suspects been quickly freed simply because there is no place to hold them.

Infact the overpopulation in northern prisons is enough reasons to decongest the place so new people awaiting or on trial can be processed there.

Sorry attempt to decongest prisons doesn't neccesarily imply foul play.

it is a good move because they were not transfered to your place right? anyway south east has spoken and it is final

my dear if my village had a prison and the phychological makeup ibos have about hausas, I certainly will have no problems with relocating them there.

And my friend you do not need to ethnicise everything, transfering boko prisoners to the south east is one of the best idea to neutralise them, decongest prisons and prevent prison breaks.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
What a dull way to end a comment... U sound like a product of a school in daura.
Yes ! Daura man was and now is your President and he was a product of Daura ! There is no amount of Orubebering you will do to change this reality ! So go Jump into the Lagoon and have a sudden death or accept the fact and reality and have a slow and painful death grin grin grin
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
Yes ! Daura man was your Head of State and now is your President again ! Proudly a product of Daura school! There is no amount of Orubebering you will do to change this reality ! So go Jump into the Lagoon and have a sudden death or accept the fact and reality and have a slow and painful death grin grin grin
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
kennboiy:
Hahahahohoho.......Rotflmao.....lwkmd.....ooo..... which white man go gree marry u grin grin wen u leave "FINE BOY" like me here wink wink,you better come to me now o... before i change my mind smiley smiley.Am giving u now and next friday to bring your application for verification,,,,,sweetie onome wink wink
heheheh lmao,application ko certificate ni,its already late,my oyinbo na cute guy too.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
l truly sympathised with your situation and understand your frustration, its really a pity that you are a product of Harvard University but ended up in a Roadside Cyber Café shop posting your Frustrations on Nairaland forum While a product of Daura School became your Commander in chief for the second time! Anyway that is your destiny ! grin grin grin grin......So

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by kennboiy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
onomeglo:
heheheh lmao,application ko certificate ni,its already late,my oyinbo na cute guy too.
Oya upload his picture make i see tongue.... if he handsome pass me i go give u passionate goodbye kiss but if i am more handsome and sexier than him of which i know i am wink wink then honey......then honey..........hehehehe....... i am going to .................... grin grin *coughs*
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by 3Ceagle(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
South East people cowards, ordinary 49 Boko Haram prisoners u ar shouting , have u pple abandoned ur quest for Biafra ? cus dis ar same set of pple Nigeria will unleash on u pple should u attempt to try dat nonsense agitation for stupid Biafra, I tot u pple av Massob and Militants ? So dey ar only gd at making useless mouth. So d igbos ar cowards afterall.

You think this kind of a warfare is a joke. A fight you can't not easily identify your enemy in a crowd? and what gives anyone the impression that this violence sect cannot not spread their attack to other part of the country. If they strike in the South East for any reason, don't think a place like Lagos in the south west is water proof. This radicalized people will always attack anywhere you have their people captive to prove a point and what will happen when their is a reprisal attack on the northerners living in the South East or West. The easiest way to create huge a tension in the unity of this country is for any two major parts of the country to experience arms struggle at same time. I don't think the South Easterners are cowards . They are just protecting their homeland.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
kennboiy:
Oya upload his picture make i see tongue.... if he handsome pass me i go give u passionate goodbye kiss but if i am more handsome and sexier than him of which i know i am wink wink then honey......then honey..........hehehehe....... i am going to .................... grin grin *coughs*
lol u and I knws that there is no contest here,I go for superhumans not ordinary,the devil can testifies that ,btw we ar derailing this topic oo bye
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by maxxx(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
My two cents.
LOGIC...Nigeria is a federation and the govt reserve the right to detain or move any criminal to any of its jail or detention facilities.Even terrorists like bokoharam.
REALITY...why SE? a region with no known maximum security prison capable of handling high level criminals like BH.And why ekwulobia prison ?a run-down ragtag facility not even capable of holding a determined social miscreant from escaping.
CONCLUSION.... Since we now have home made terrorists, we should as a matter of urgency develope a hi-tech maximum security prison to hold these criminals like the Americans did with Guantanamo.Shifting these BH around in our inadequate prisons won't help cos their boss could bribe locals to break out their boys easily...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce / Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch / Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.