Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east (28034 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / ‘FG Has Moved Boko haram Prisoners Out Of South east’ / Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2015
gimakon:
Na only bad thing good for the East, good thing no good for us.
So boko haram should be given to the east because we invented the rubbish religious Nonesense whatever? Abi when them day kill person, shay na "blood of Jesus " them day shout, no be alahu akbar!

As yoruba and hausa day in alliance now, he for send them go somewhere like ibadan, or oshogbo make them throw bomb change that their yam to Ashes, so that e go make sense like that.

This our President mumu don day expand daily. Later one fool go come stand up against me day talk Nonesense, boko haram is north, he should solve it northern wise. Ndi nwuru awu.
abeg no be ibadan ooo,but dem can carry dem come lagos,ekiti,ogun,or osun state hhehheheheh

1 Like

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by kenny987(f): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2015
kevoh:

1st off go through my previous posts on NL and see if you will find any insults to any thing south east. Don't know why you guys always feel victimised and offended at the slightest comment. Seriously, that super inferiority complex!

Secondly, those fools are federal prisoners, it is the perogative of the FG to take care of them and transfer them to any federal prison(Why the FG has not even killed them and keeps wasting taxpayers money on accomodating them is still beyond me). Meanwhile, if you are enjoying FG allocation that means you are under the umbrella of the FG activities.

This not me feeling victimised or offended rather I am setting u straight! Yes, it is the duty of the FG to cater for them and I agree wholeheartedly that they are an unnecessary strain on scarce resources. However, my point is their existence or otherwise has nothing to do with Federal allocations to states so asking the FG to move the allocations of affected SE states to Abuja along with the prisoners is pure mischief. Were allocations transferred from Borno, Adamawa and co to the SE during their transfer? Then again, this one no be better issue sef so u have a wonderful day while I do too.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Burger01(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2015
sinizia:

your mates are in their retirement homes - enjoying the
fruits of their labour while you are here looking for a young
man to ensnare. do you not know any shame? a morön like you at 48 is an imbëcile forever.
lol. To retire at my agecheesy Who's looking to ensnare you? Gawd! I never knew you are this daft. Now, I know you're just a big for nothing dolt with access to a wap phone to display your unworthy being cheesy
Btw, don't let your mind wander, its too small to be let out on its own. I will ignore you because you're just a damn tad. cheesy
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by sinizia: 10:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

lol. To retire at my agecheesy Who's looking to ensnare you? Gawd! I never knew you are this daft. Now, I know you're just a big for nothing dolt with access to a wap phone to display your unworthy being cheesy
Btw, don't let your mind wander, its too small to be let out on its own. I will ignore you becauseyou're just damn tad. cheesy

you are a consummate retärd! A lost cause. A worthless soul. Daftness runs in your veins. You will only ignore me because this topic of discourse is above your pay grade, morón!!
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Burger01(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2015
sinizia:

[s]you are a consummate retärd! A lost cause. A worthless soul. Daftness runs in your veins. You will only ignore me because this topic of discourse is above your pay grade, morón!![/s]
Lol. Really you are a big for nothing tad. Now, run home to mummy and marinate in your stupidity. Have a nice day, some place else. cheesy grin
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by sinizia: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

Lol. Really you are a big for nothing tad. Now, run home to mummy and marinate in your stupidity. Have a nice day, some place else. cheesy grin

The rants of cyber retárded hediot.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2015
onomeglo:
abeg no be ibadan ooo,but dem can carry dem come lagos,ekiti,ogun,or osun state hhehheheheh

No na, ondo and ekiti day see ibos as thier brother, because na the only yoruba people way understand us and some osun, the rest, bad people. Make them export some boko boys go nysc for there, e go make sense wella
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Burger01(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2015
sinizia:

The rants of cyber retárded hediot.
Take that to romance section and grow up dolt. Smh..kids of nowadays undecided
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by sinizia: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

Take that to romance section and grow up dolt. Smh..kids of nowadays undecided

Maturity comes with age doesn't apply to you, because even at 40, you sound like a morón. Asswipé!!
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by blexy3(f): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:
See them. Is SE not part of Nigeria?smiley

Modified:

May thunder fire those of you spamming my mentions with trash. SE people have every right to reject what they don't want..so also the federal govt has the mandate to secure and keep Nigeria peacefully safe. Moreso, Nigeria is supreme. Deal with that wailing wailers!

Peace smiley
Na thunder go fire that ur stupid mouth..........Aboki
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by petermichaels(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2015
So dem bn don already bring dem enta? Hmmn! Noting bad pass,lyk 2get mumu presdnt.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by comrChris(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2015
In as much as it s fg prison l think buhari should have known that south east will not accept it ..ok fg need to answer these questions if truly buhari mean well for us

1.why nurturing these criminals ?
2.what is the reason for this transfer?
3.why south east of all place?

this shows this administration has no good intention for south easteners .

Until fg are able to give q demystifying answer to those questions we don't need them here in s.east

and umahi and co should substantiate their claim before we can take them serious

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by ruffDiamond: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2015
grin grin grin pure PR STUNT!moved to where ?? They are right there! bunch of gullible flatees everywhere ! Dem no move anything na pure lie cheesy
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Burger01(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2015
sinizia:

[s]Maturity comes with age doesn't apply to you, because even at 40, you sound like a morón. Asswipé!!
[/s]
Quote me when you are 40 with your braincase sealed...and not leaking cheesy Now, run home to mummy little boy...hmmm better still, run to romance section for what you know how to do best cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Tex42(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2015
This man is a big liar. Those beasts are still in Anambra state, though there are moves(meeting with some national security Council delegate) been made to move them from Anambra to God knows where.

**READ BELOW**

Boko Haram Prisoners Will Be Removed From Anambra Very Soon
– Governor Obiano
The Governor of Anambra state Willie Obiano says Boko Haram
prisoners who were recently taken to the Ekwulobia prison in the
state will soon be relocated. Governor Obiano made this known
after a meeting with members of the National Security Council who
were at the government house in Awka on Wednesday.
Addressing the press, Governor Obiano said, “I want to reassure
you that the meeting went very well. The various communities in
Anambra, the markets, the car Unions, the churches, our
traditional institutions and others made a great point to them that
we want this people removed and removed immediately. They
have reassured that they will take up our message back to Abuja
and that this people will be removed very soon” he said.
Governor Obiano further explained that the Presidency was fully
aware of the strong feelings of Ndi Anambra against the presence
of the high risk prisoners and had given his assurance that the
dreaded inmates would soon be moved out of the state. He called
on Ndi Anambra to maintain the peace and desist from anything
that might lead to a disruption of the harmonious atmosphere that
has enveloped the state in the past one year, further emphasizing
that the matter would soon be over.
You may recall that a 2-hour closed door meeting took place on
Wednesday between the governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie
Obiano and a 7-man delegation from the National Security Adviser
at the Governor’s Lodge, Amawbia. The meeting which attracted
highly respected senior citizens of the state took place on the
instance of the Presidency following a passionate appeal by
Governor Obiano to the Presidency, endless protests and wide
agitations by traders, the South East Governors’ Forum, Ohaneze
Ndigbo, Aka Ikenga, members of the Christian Association of
Nigeria (CAN), Anambra State Council of Traditional Rulers,
Association of Town Unions, civil society groups and numerous
social cultural associations across the region against the transfer
of the dreaded inmates from Chad to Ekwulobia.
Present at the meeting were, the Obi of Onitsha, HRM, Igwe
Nnemeka Achebe, the Igwe of Umuoji, HRH Cyril Enweze, the
Catholic Bishop of Awka, Most Rev. Paulinus Okafor, the Anglican
Bishop of Awka, Rt. Rev. Dr. Alexander Ibezim, the Anambra State
Chairman of CAN, Apostle Theo Okpala, Akudolu Gozie,
Coordinator South East Traders Association, Okwudili
Ezenwankwo, President General AMATAS, Dr. Jude Okolo, National
President ASATU and Barr. Ephraim Ilozumba, National Legal
Adviser ASATU
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2015
gimakon:

No na, ondo and ekiti day see ibos as thier brother, because na the only yoruba people way understand us and some osun, the rest, bad people. Make them export some boko boys go nysc for there, e go make sense wella
Lmao, u wicked ooo
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by crystalzoe: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2015
Dahveydson:
I wonder when it became a problem for FG to move federal prisoners across the states into federal prisons.
its a problem in fact a big problem cos these r not Ur everyday prisoners. they are high risk terrorists who deserve d death penalty and shouldn't be moved about given d sad state of our national security
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2015
onomeglo:
Lmao, u wicked ooo

This people are bad. Face it. To Nigerians the only bad people are the ibos, for what reason? Think am na, sense ni day all this things
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by cabaliciouscabal: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2015
South East people cowards, ordinary 49 Boko Haram prisoners u ar shouting , have u pple abandoned ur quest for Biafra ? cus dis ar same set of pple Nigeria will unleash on u pple should u attempt to try dat nonsense agitation for stupid Biafra, I tot u pple av Massob and Militants ? So dey ar only gd at making useless mouth. So d igbos ar cowards afterall.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by infinitemiles: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2015
SMART CLICK Data Resellers
Buy cheap data bundle for your android phones, Samsung, iPad, iPhone, bb10, Nokia, windows and modem.

For Etisalat
250mb @ N500 (Airtime Payment)
500mb @ N800 (Airtime Payment)
750mb @ N1000(Airtime Payment)
1GB @ N1100 (Airtime Payment)

For Mtn
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

Contact
Call/Whatsapp: 08036211097

Note: All plans are valid for I month

Tell ur friends and get a 5% discount on your first subscription.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by sinizia: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:
[/s]
Quote me when you are 40 with your braincase sealed...and not leaking cheesy Now, run home to mummy little boy...hmmm better still, run to romance section for what you know how to do best cheesy

Before i reach 40, your rotten carcass must have been eaten by vultures, so i won't be quoing you, you wretched imbécile!!

1 Like

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Burger01(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2015
sinizia:

Before i reach 40, my rotten carcass must have been eaten by vultures, so i won't be quoing you, me wretched imbécile!!
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by kechywillz(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

Nigeria is supreme...Boko guys can be transferred to any part of Nigeria for all I care. Stop wailing..wailers!smiley
Idio.t ,then let Them transfer them to ur village,is also part of nigeria
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Ubenedictus(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2015
Shortyy:

let them stay in the North and kill the Norths. it's their.problem not ours

it is Nigeria's problem, it is time we stop the segregation, us vs them mentality will lead us nowhere.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by emmalexabl(m): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
South East people cowards, ordinary 49 Boko Haram prisoners u ar shouting , have u pple abandoned ur quest for Biafra ? cus dis ar same set of pple Nigeria will unleash on u pple should u attempt to try dat nonsense agitation for stupid Biafra, I tot u pple av Massob and Militants ? So dey ar only gd at making useless mouth. So d igbos ar cowards afterall.

AND WHO IS THIS YUROBBER GOAT TRYING SO MUCH TO BE HEARD ??

DON'T U WORRY.,THE BOKOHARAM TRAIN JUST LEFT S/EAST AND HEADING STRAIGHT TO S/WASTE.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2015
gimakon:

This people are bad. Face it. To Nigerians the only bad people are the ibos, for what reason? Think am na, sense ni day all this things
my broda,bad people are everywhere,be it ibo,hausa and yoruba.just that this tribalism or racism is getting worse everyday,even our leaders are not helping instead they are ones instigating and causing tribalism statement everywhere ,God help us sha
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2015
onomeglo:
my broda,bad people are everywhere,be it ibo,hausa and yoruba.just that this tribalism or racism is getting worse everyday,even our leaders are not helping instead they are ones instigating and causing tribalism statement everywhere ,God help us sha

And them want one Nigeria, when there is extreme hate for the ibo race. Forget it's the ibos who made this nation virtually what it is today. In areas of business, near trade fair, make u see what I mean, abi na lagos island, abi na some parts
We brought business to this land, the reason Chinese people and other nations come here to trade is because the ibos made it so. Then others followed. Why are they always sidelining us at all times
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Ubenedictus(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2015
comrChris:
In as much as it s fg prison l think buhari should have known that south east will not accept it ..ok fg need to answer these questions if truly buhari mean well for us

1.why nurturing these criminals ?
2.what is the reason for this transfer?
3.why south east of all place?

this shows this administration has no good intention for south easteners .

Until fg are able to give q demystifying answer to those questions we don't need them here in s.east

and umahi and co should substantiate their claim before we can take them serious

1. Prisoners are when whenever the courts give sentences that isn't aquital or death penalty, that is commonsense. No one is nurturing criminal, the court has sentenced then and they are doing their time.

2. The reason for the transfer has been given again and again, the northern prisons are full, very full and a close to boko haram heartland thus make easy targets for terror attacks. What is the use of arresting people if you are going put them in places where there friends can attack and rescue them?

3. The reason is simple, south east is pretty far from the north and thus beyond the reach of bokos, also igbo do not sympathise with the boko boys and even have a distastes for hausas generally. Bokos cannot operate in the south east that is why it is the best place to hold boko criminals and be sure that they will remain there.

If only Nigerians cool down and think! Relocating those prisoners is actually a good move one that is necessary if we will defeat boko haram.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by kechywillz(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
Fool. So u are part of the boko haram members abi,u n ur tribesmen want to annihilate the south east. Why dont u advocate on behalf of those terrorist to be kept in ur hometown since u are brave enough to curtail them. Ur comment is the silliest comment of the day.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Darlduchi: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Lie from The pit of hell, believe this story at your own risk.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by CharlesIyke414(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2015
Till i hear from obiano .
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by mekadinho(f): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

Nigeria is supreme...Boko guys can be transferred to any part of Nigeria for all I care. Stop wailing..wailers!smiley
We r talking abt maximum security prison, onukwu! Is ekwulobia prison a maximum security prison? Ewu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year Award (Photos) / Fashola To Discos: Nobody Forced You To Buy Power Assets / Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.