Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

You Mean I'm Now A Prisoner ? - Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Mean I'm Now A Prisoner ? - Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison (562 Views)

“you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison / Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido / Femi Olukayode Celebrates With Girlfriend In Bed After Court Victory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Mean I'm Now A Prisoner ? - Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by keat: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2015
What did you think on this
Re: You Mean I'm Now A Prisoner ? - Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by isacolukay(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2015
Him never know anything.
Re: You Mean I'm Now A Prisoner ? - Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by kossyablaze(m): 7:56am On Jul 10, 2015
Shoro niyen

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Mean I'm Now A Prisoner ? - Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by temitemi1(m): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2015
That's justice man cool
Re: You Mean I'm Now A Prisoner ? - Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by femicyrus(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2015
" Am I now a governor" was once his words
Re: You Mean I'm Now A Prisoner ? - Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by westgermany: 8:09am On Jul 10, 2015
Driver I beg stop me here
Re: You Mean I'm Now A Prisoner ? - Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by funlord(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2015
grin NO Lamido? Not "just a prisoner but also a THIEF!"
Re: You Mean I'm Now A Prisoner ? - Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by absoluteSuccess: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2015
Thats a sign of an imbregemorious fright.
Re: You Mean I'm Now A Prisoner ? - Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by jaytee01(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2015
It will soon dawn on all these looters that parade has changed gear.

Under the last administration, a phone call from the ' powers that be' would have stalled the whole process and Lamido would have gone home to enjoy his loot.
It is interesting that the EFCC composed of the same individuals as under GEJ is now working overtime to prosecute alleged treasury looters. What has changed? Its simple........no more interference from "above".

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Attack Buni Yadi, Yobe State / Pic: What Women Go Through / Buhari Celebrating, Acknowledging Cheers In Mist Of Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.